Starring: Kelli

General:
    Name: CSFEM_Did You Miss ME 2
    Format: wmv
    Size: 99.33 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:04:40, 2900 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Did You Miss ME 2
    While toby is still bound on the bed, Goddess Kelli takes full advantage of his vulnerable position. She rides his face and slams her gorgeous ass repeatedly on his face as she gets tremendous pleasure from using him this way.

She loves knowing that he will be exhausted by the time his step-sister comes home and then she will use him even more. Goddess Kelli delivers an AMAZING performance in this series.

Mistress:
    Kelli, Goddess

Category: ASS WORSHIP
    Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
    Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , young , kelli , face sitting , cuckold , goddess kelli

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 99.33 MB

Comment

• MY ASS WILL BE YOUR RUINATION

Starring: Mistress Synful Pleasure

General:
      Name: DOMNATION_MY ASS WILL BE YOUR RUINATION
      Format: mp4
      Size: 1.9 GB
      Video: avc1, 00:16:44, 16136 Kbps, 1920x1080, 14.713 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Bound helplessly to her bondage bench, Mistress Synful Pleasure torments he pet with her voluptuous ass, and he has no choice but to lie there and take it. It is after all, a privilege to be this close to his Goddess' glorious ass and her intoxicating sweat filled panties.

Synful completely envelops his face with her spectacular bottom, denying him even the slightest breath of oxygen. There simply is no escape from this ass!

Her pet is growing weaker and weaker by the second, as he falls deeper and deeper into a state of submissive euphoria. Goddess Synful can truly dominate any man, simply by using the unrelenting power of her ass over him. Once trapped beneath her magnificent derriere, it is only a matter of time before he is enslaved to her forever.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: BDSM, FACE SITTING, BONDAGE, HUMILIATION, ASS SMOTHERING.
      Keywords: mistress synful pleasure, bondage, face sitting, slave training, female domination, bdsm, ass smothering, objectification, female superiority, corporal punishment, ass sniffing, human furniture, sensual domination, discipline, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.9 GB

Comment

• I LOVE THE WAY YOU SUFFER FOR ME

Starring: Mistress Bella Blackheart

General:
        Name: DOMNATION_I LOVE THE WAY YOU SUFFER FOR ME
        Size: 1.25 GB
        Video: avc1, 00:17:16, 10278 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

This poor soul is bound to a steel chain spider web, and the attacking dominatrix in the skin tight shiny black catsuit is Mistress Bella Blackheart, the most savage of all the whip ladies. She starts off by reddening his naked ass and thighs with a long, stiff buggy whip.

Screaming with every whip strike, his anguish only fuels the cruel Mistress Bella to increase her whipping to machine-gunn speed. Now he is crying like a baby, the intense pain is beyond comprehension.

Striking like a feline, she shreds her pet's thighs, until tears run down his cheeks and he crumbles into the spider-web frame. Suddenly and without warning, she turns her whip to his chest, aiming first for one sensitive nipple and then the other. It's little wonder they call her Blackheart. She is utterly cruel and void of any mercy. She won't let up until her sadistic appetite is satisfied.

Category: BONDAGE
        Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL BDSM, BDSM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, WHIPPING.
        Keywords: mistress bella blackheart, discipline, humiliation, female domination, bdsm, leather catsuit, female supremacy, bondage, leather fetish, female superiority, whippings, cruelty, corporal punishment, slave punishment, pain.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.25 GB

Comment

• SCREAM YOUR PAIN AWAY

Starring: Goddess Maxine

General:
          Name: DOMNATION_SCREAM YOUR PAIN AWAY
          Size: 621.79 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 13494 Kbps, 1280x720, 14.680 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess Maxine has had had it with her disobedient slave! She has him tethered helplessly to a heavy steel metal web and she will allow no mercy! The first strikes of her sinister crop land directly on his penis! It's just an example of what's to become of this poor slave.

You can hear the slap of her crop as it lands on his delicate flesh. Maxine makes sure to direct each blow to specific areas and pelts them relentlessly over and over again, each blow more painful than the one before it.

She laughs the time away as her poor slave suffers the torment of her relentless barrage. He can go nowhere, he cannot defend himself! He can only try to scream the pain away!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
          Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CORPORAL BDSM.
          Keywords: goddess maxine, bondage, whips, female domination, slave punishment, leather fetish, female superiority, slave training, humiliation, female supremacy, corporal punishment, pain pet, bdsm, corporal discipline, pain puppet.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 621.79 MB

Comment

• Direct Ball Stomps Until You Cum - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
            Name: Direct Ball Stomps Until You Cum - Close Up
            Size: 1.03 GB
            Video: avc1, 00:18:07, 7968 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I LOVE to directly bare heel stomp down on my slaves balls as hard as I can. The only thing that could make that feeling better, is knowing how much he wants that pain, and asks for even more! My slave has been completely brainwashed to associate extreme pain with pleasure and tonight I exercise that association even more. I have my slave in his cockbox, vulnerable and exposed for me to stomp and grind as I please. I love the feeling and crushing him with my entire weight and strength. I stomp and march and crush every part of manhood into total mush. As he get excited from this treatment, I allow him to use his hand to further the link between pleasure and pain. I stomp harder and harder and harder. Each one with more aim, directly onto his testicles! Wow! You can hear the thuds and see the look of satisfaction in my face and he gets a few more absolutely insanely hard stomps and releases a huge load on the box. Next up for the evening… Wedges

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, FOOTJOBS.
            Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, cbt, trampling, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, marching, female domination, wedges, footjob, stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB

Comment

• Luna has her chance to V trample me

Starring:

General:
              Name: Luna has her chance to V trample me
              Size: 296.86 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 4981 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Defenseless is how Luna likes to make me feel. As such, she has me lift and spread my legs so she can't smash my balls under her feet.

Category: TRAMPLING
              Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING, CBT.
              Keywords: ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 296.86 MB

Comment

• Cock and Balls Trampling

Starring:

General:
                Name: Cock and Balls Trampling
                Size: 1.17 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:20:14, 8054 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Demi is a petite woman with powerful 5 size feet. She is a dominant lady and love cock and balls trampling. In this video, Demi tramples, jumps and stomps on OscarΓÇÖs cock and balls and let him cum under her feet. Because of hard trampling, his sperm becomes with the severity of the jumps and stomps. We had to blur the last 20-30 seconds of the clip.

Demi is 40 years old gorgeous woman with 5 (35 EU) size perfectly shaped petite feet and soles. She is 5ΓÇÖ2ΓÇ¥ (156 cm) sexy girl 101 LBS (46 KG). She is a sexy lady with high arches and perfect mature feet & wrinkled soles.

Category: TRAMPLING
                Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, STOMPING, JUMPING, BALLBUSTING.
                Keywords: cock trample, cock trampling, ball somping, ballbusting, cock and balls trampling, ball trample, ball jumping, jumping on balls, trampling, trampling balls, cock crush, cock and balls crush, bare heel crush, ball stomping, stomping.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.17 GB

Comment

• Cuckold Panty Sniffer

Starring: Becky & Merv
                  FB1179

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Cuckold Panty Sniffer
                  Size: 692.1 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:30:33, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                  Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Merv confronts Becky about the smell of her panties - he thinks she's been cheating on him! Becky is only surprised that her wimpy husband has taken so long to figure out that he's not man enough for her and that she has a string of lovers to keep her satisfied. She pins Merv to the bed and gives him a really good sniff of her panties as she tells him about all the lovers she has had... (Duration 30m33s)

Published Thursday 16th of May 2013

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, heels, bedroom, domestic, becky, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.1 MB

Comment

• Human Saddle

Starring: Nikki & Saddle
                    FB1180

General:
                    Name: FSBITCH_Human Saddle
                    Size: 477.76 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:20:58, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Looking hot in her jodhpurs, Nikki has tied D to the bench in order to use his face as a saddle to practice her rising trot. No mercy or regard is shown for D's face as Nikki bounces and grinds hard on it with her full weight. As if the hard facesitting wasn't enough to endure, Nikki puts a REAL saddle on his face and then sits back down - crushing him even more beneath her. (Duration 20m58s)

Published Thursday 23rd of May 2013

Keywords: restraint / bondage, boots, domestic, nikki, sport, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 477.76 MB

Comment

• Caught Out

Starring: Chloe Lovette & Edward
                      FB1181

General:
                      Name: FSBITCH_Caught Out
                      Size: 696.59 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:30:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe catches Edward checking out facesitting on her laptop and decides that, if he likes it so much, she will sit on his face! Chloe looks great wearing her tiny pink G-string as she smothers and squashes Edward's nose into her ass crack and pussy. Lots of hard facesitting and bouncing in this one! (Duration 30m32s)

Published Thursday 30th of May 2013

Keywords: dresses and skirts, domestic, chloe, office, sport, thong / g-string.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.59 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X