• HELPLESS TO HER SADISTIC WHIMS

Starring: Goddess Storm

General:
    Name: DOMNATION_HELPLESS TO HER SADISTIC WHIMS
    Format: mp4
    Size: 618.11 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:06, 14046 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

The gorgeous Goddess Storm has her slave naked, hooded and bound securely to her bondage frame. Dressed in a stunning white latex catsuit and corset, the Blonde Goddess of cruelty stands in front of her incarcerated pet, lights a cigarette, and seductively blows her second hand smoke into his face. She instructs him to inhale her smoke deep into his lungs and he has no choice but to comply.

She then puts a heavy leather razor strap to his backside. Goddess Storm shows no mercy for her pain gimp, as she relentlessly strikes his ass over and over again. He squirms and bucks in an attempt to avoid the blows, but his attempts are futile. His demise inevitable.

Category: SMOKING
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, BDSM, BEATDOWNS.
    Keywords: goddess storm, bdsm, whipping, female domination, bondage, beat downs, female supremacy, discipline, humiliation, female superiority, sadist, second hand smoke, femdom, slave punishment, smoking fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 618.11 MB

Comment

• PURE PAIN AND AGONY

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

General:
      Name: DOMNATION_PURE PAIN AND AGONY
      Size: 782.09 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 14993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
      Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki Next may look sweet, pure and innocent, but as you can see from this video clip she definitely has a cruel and sadistic side to her as evidenced by the torment she feeds this poor, helpless slave. The only thing pure about Goddess Nikki Next, is her intention to break her slave both physically and mentally.

Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, skin tight latex which fits her magnificent body like a second skin. She is truly a vision of beauty and dominance, as she stalks her helpless prey, as he stands naked and hooded, with his hands bound tightly overhead. Her towering stiletto heels clicking on the hard concrete floors as she prepares for his demise.

Over and over again she relentlessly beats her pet with a heavy leather razor strap until he is squealing for mercy. She is unrelenting and unforgiving as she takes him deeper and deeper into her web of torment. With each excruciating blow from her strap, she inflicts immense agony, ripping and tearing his ass flesh effortlessly. The evil grin on her face shows just how much her slave's agony feeds her sadistic nature.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
      Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, BEATDOWNS, CORPORAL BDSM.
      Keywords: goddess nikki next, bdsm, slave punishment, female domination, bondage, beat downs, female supremacy, discipline, whipping, female superiority, brat princess, nipple torment, femdom, brat girls, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 782.09 MB

Comment

• Deepthroat and pegging on this pussy boy by 3 dommes

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Deepthroat and pegging on this pussy boy by 3 dommes
        Size: 388.08 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:08:47, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
        Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I, Evilwoman and Dark Fairy used this pussy boy. We used our big dildos on strap on. At beginning we facefucked and deep throat his pussy mouth. Later we penetrated all his holes! We spit roast him! That was hard and intensive pegging for him.

Category: PEGGING
        Related Categories: STRAP-ON, EXTREME DOMINATION, FACE FUCKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
        Keywords: latex, corset, spit, pussy boy, spit roast, tripple domination, high heels, cfnm, deepthroat, face slapping, dark fairy, evilwoman, strapon, facefucking, fetish chateau.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 388.08 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION

Starring: Madame V

General:
          Name: VAR_CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION
          Size: 1.03 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:18:02, 7977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

MADAME V IS FEELING FESTIVE AND WANTS TO GET INTO THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT.

SEE HER IN CHESTNUTS ROASTING - CBT EDITION

Category: SMOKING
          Related Categories: CBT, BONDAGE, LATEX, FEMDOM, BALLBUSTING.
          Keywords: cigarette, blowing smoke, femdom, cbt, bondage, cigarette burning, latex.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB

Comment

• Angry Ebony punish beta cock

Starring: Lady Mahogany

General:
            Name: VAR_Angry Ebony punish beta cock
            Size: 429.06 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 8001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
            Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Today i got disappointment by white beta with small cock. I show him how angy he made my and punish him without mercy. Strong kicks to his balls, hard pulling his balls and slapping till they got swollen- thats what betas get from me

Category: BALLBUSTING
            Related Categories: EBONY BALLBUSTING, EBONY, FEMDOM, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CBT.
            Keywords: ball squeezing, ebony ballbusting, slapping, pulling, mean girl, feet, ballbusting, angry girl, feet kicks, punishment, kicking, feet kissing, sph, mahoganyqen, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 429.06 MB

Last edited by stachoo; 05-18-2024, 03:55.

Comment

• Her Precious Husband

Starring: Fetish Liza
              FB1235

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Her Precious Husband
              Format: wmv
              Size: 461.75 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:17, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Liza comes home to find her 'precious' husband Merv in his rightful place - doing the housework like a good cuckold. She is in a very good mood as she's just been with one of her lovers, and she wants to share her excitement with her poor spouse, reminding him that he is only there to earn money and serve her and that she has other men to fuck her. Liza is still really turned on from her encounter and has a good wriggle about on Merv's face as she smothers him and makes him smell her pussy and ass in her sexy lingerie. (Duration 20m17s)

Published Thursday 12th of June 2014

Keywords: humiliating, heels, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie, fetish liza.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.75 MB

Comment

• Don't Forget

Starring: Goddess Callie

General:
                Name: GFD_Don't Forget
                Size: 456.79 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:12:07, 5074 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 182 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Callie is freeing her foot bitch from his cage so that he can be a proper shoe slut for her today. After stringing him up by his ankles, wearing nothing but fuzzy handcuffs, a slave collar, and a chastity device, she makes him lick the filth from her shoe, making him swallow the dirt. See her shove her heel down his throat, making him suck on her high heel. Once he removes her heels with his mouth, she makes him worship her bare feet, starting by licking the sweat and dirt from her soles, cleaning her feet with his tongue. If he does a good job maybe she'll give him a foot job, foot milking him before making him lick his cum from her feet.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP.
                Keywords: chastity, bondage, foot fetish, footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 456.79 MB

Comment

• Shoe Slave Milked and Cleans Up

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
                  Name: GFD_Shoe Slave Milked and Cleans Up
                  Format: wmv
                  Size: 615.98 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:16:23, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: WMA, 421 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna has her foot slave on his knees with his wrists bound behind his back in the nude, wearing nothing but his slave collar and chastity device. Watch as she makes him clean the bottoms of her dirty high heels with his tongue, making him swallow the filth, humiliating him like the worthless foot bitch he is. After thoroughly cleaning her filthy heels, she allows him to remove and sniff her shoes before allowing him to lick her sexy bare feet. She then removes the cock cage, treating him to the steamy foot job he craves. After she foot milks him, making him cum all over her sexy feet, watch her make him clean up, making him lick his own cum off of her feet!

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
                  Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOBS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
                  Keywords: chastity, femdom, foot fetish.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 615.98 MB

Comment

• Embarrassing Beatdown & Strap-On!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
                    Name: JASMMEND_Embarrassing Beatdown & Strap-On!
                    Size: 905.99 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:17:46, 6956 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 165 Kbps, 48 Khz

Custom: Once again prove in an embarrassing beatdown match, no one has the moves like I do specially not no fat white trailer Junkie

Who will step into the ring with me NEXT? I challenge every one, Ive never lost a match and never will . You Stand no chance against my 15" biceps and 50ff Fake tits, Suck my Dick and beg me not to beat you

EPIC BEATDOWN Literally making him my Bitch!!!

CATEGORY: SMOKING, CIGAR FETISH,BEATDOWNS, BELLY PUNCHING MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, DOMINATION, STRONG WOMAN, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, BRATTY PRINCESS, BIG TITS, FEMALE FIGHTING, HUMILIATION, KICKING,

Category: STRAP-ON
                    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, MIXED FIGHTING, CIGAR FETISH, BIG TITS, SMOKING.
                    Keywords: strap-on, beatdowns, female domination, mixed wrestling, mixed fighting, female supremacy, goddess worship, big tits, domination, humiliation, men following orders, anal fucking, bitch man.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 905.99 MB

Comment

• Fucking Extravaganza

Starring:

General:
                      Name: MISSTRISH_Fucking Extravaganza
                      Size: 82.6 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:13:48, 700 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 82.6 MB

Comment