• Strapon fuck with a huge dragon dildo

Starring:

General:
    Name: EVILWOMAN_Strapon fuck with a huge dragon dildo
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.36 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:11:49, 16124 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 196 Kbps, 44 Khz

Watch how I fucked my slave with a hugem, black, fat cock Watch how I have destroyed his little ass and throat. I love fucking slaves with such a huge cock. It gives me a lot of pleasure

Big Black Cock-BBC, Pegging
    Anal, Anal Training, BBC Anal, Big Black Cock, Huge Dildo, Huge Strap-On, Pegging, Slave Training, Strap-on, Strap-on Goddess,

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.36 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Testing new furniture in my dungeon with my Domme friend, pegging

Starring:

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Testing new furniture in my dungeon with my Domme friend, pegging
      Size: 395.19 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:08:56, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

I bought a new furniture for my dungeon. I invited my Domme friend MelisandeSin to test this furniture with me I bought a new furniture for my dungeon. I invited my Domme friend MelisandeSin to test this furniture with me. I took one of my slaves and tied up to this furniture. We fucked him hard and mercilessly in his ass and mouth with pure enjoyment. This furniture was definitely a good purchase

Category: PEGGING
      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, ANAL, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DEEP THROAT.
      Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, goddess worship, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, double domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 395.19 MB

Comment

• PurpleCrux

Starring: Miss Black Sun

General:
        Name: VAR_PurpleCrux
        Size: 466.29 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 7991 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Giornata impegnativa per questo schiavo, non tutti hanno l'onore di farsi calciare da due Mistress tanto belle e tanto crudeli allo stesso tempo, una sola cosa può fare: prostrarsi e rigraziare.

Busy day for this slave, not everyone has the honor of being kicked by two Mistresses who are so beautiful and so cruel at the same time, only one thing can do: prostrate and give thanks.

Category: BALLBUSTING
        Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BAREFOOT, FEMALE DOMINATION, KNEEJOBS.
        Keywords: missblacksun, foot worship, double domme, humiliation, female domination, ballbusting, double domination, foot fetish, barefoot, domination, brat goddess, high heels, kneejobs, brat girls.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.29 MB

Comment

• BoxeurBratGirl

General:
          Name: VAR_BoxeurBratGirl
          Size: 497.72 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:08:22, 8104 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Dopo diverso tempo MBS e il suo schiavo si rivedono, è il momento per riabituare le sue palle ai colpi della Padrona: "Bene, bene..è il momento di distuggere queste inutili palle." La padrona ha messo dei tronchetti di latex lucidi e inizia a calciare lo schiavo. E' molto divertita, afferra le palle dello schiavo le tira ma una scappa. Certo, cerca inutilmente di evitare il tormento hahhahaha. Ma MissBlackSun conosce bene ogni tecnica...prima calci frontali di destro e di sinistro, calci da dietro, schiaffi e poi ginocchiate. Le scarpe della Padrona sono piene di aloni! Le palle dello schiavo le hanno sporcate ma ci penserà lui con la sua inutile lingua a farle tornare splendenti...se non vuole altri calci. La Padrona ha avuto davvero una giornata intensa...Ha bisogno di scaricare la tensione e dopo il ballbusting è il momento del suo allenamento con i guantoni. Una bella scarica di pugni nelle palle del suo coglione.

After some time MBS and his slave meet again, it's time to get his balls used to the blows of the Mistress: "Well, well .... it's time to destroy these useless balls." The mistress has put on some shiny latex logs and starts kicking the slave. And she is very amused, she grabs the slave's balls and pulls them but runs away ... Of course, she tries in vain to avoid the torment hahhahaha. But MissBlackSun knows every technique well ... first right and left front kicks, back kicks, slaps and then knees. The Mistress's shoes are full of halos! The slave's balls have dirty them but she'll take care of it with her useless tongue to make them shine again ... if she doesn't want more kicks. The Mistress had a really busy day ... She needs to release tension and after ballbusting it's time for her boxing gloves training. A nice volley of punches in the balls of her asshole.

Category: BALLBUSTING
          Related Categories: FEMALE BOXING, FEMDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SOLE LICKING.
          Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, ballbusting, humiliation, female domination, shoe fetish, femdom, high heels, female boxing, domination, brat goddess, boot domination, latex boot, brat girls.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 497.72 MB

Comment

• RushCBT2

General:
            Name: VAR_RushCBT2
            Size: 419.25 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:07:00, 8155 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

La fortuna si dice aiuti gli audaci, sarà vero? Lo schiavo di MissBlackSun è il colpevole della sua stessa pena, lui stesso ha regalato questo giocattolo alla Padrona, questo la renderà più buona? Hahhahah: no.

Luck is said to help the brave, will it be true? MissBlackSun's slave is the culprit of his own punishment, he himself gave this toy to the Mistress, will this make her better? Hahhahah: no.

Category: CBT
            Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, MINISKIRTS.
            Keywords: missblacksun, slave training, italian goddess, nylon, female domination, nipple play, pantyhose domination, cbt, domination, high heels, leather fetish, miniskirt.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 419.25 MB

Comment

• The Smother Press

Starring: Mistress T
              FB1246

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_The Smother Press
              Format: wmv
              Size: 465.45 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:27, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress T puts her smother slave through a testing time on the electric facesitting press, pushing his face up deep into her pussy and ass over and over again. The slave has no control at all, as without Mistress T lowering the machine, his head will remain buried hard into her ass crack. Mistress T's ass looks incredible in her tiny G-string, her tight corset showing off her perfect figure. Her slave begs to be allowed to spend more time as her smother toy - and who can blame him! (Duration 20m27s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords: boots, restraint / bondage, dungeon, thong / g-string, stockings, pvc & fetish, topless, lingerie, mistress t.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 465.45 MB

Comment

• Perving At Work

Starring: Amrita
                FB1247

General:
                Name: FSBITCH_Perving At Work
                Size: 466.45 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:20:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Amrita catches her employee David watching facesitting videos during office hours. A punishment to fit the crime is in order, so Amrita pins David to his desk and pushes her pussy and ass into his face, smothering him nice and hard under her thong as she watches the facesitting clip he was looking at. Once she's grown tired of that, she moves her helpless employee to the floor and continues sitting on his face there. David is helpless beneath Amrita and obviously learning a valuable lesson about slacking off during office hours! (Duration 20m37s)

Published Thursday 4th of September 2014

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, heels, office, thong / g-string, dresses and skirts, amrita.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.45 MB

Comment

• Not That Cheek!

Starring: Ava
                  FB1248

General:
                  Name: FSBITCH_Not That Cheek!
                  Size: 483.43 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:21:15, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

When Ava invites Merv to kiss her cheek after a date, he naturally assumes he means the one on her face. WRONG! Ava informs Merv he is only good for kissing her ass, and pushes her beautiful round bottom into his face to prove her point. Merv is mesmerized by the sight of Ava's amazing ass and gladly lets Ava dominate and humiliate him as she facesits and smothers him with her ass, which really is too hot! (Duration 21m15s)

Published Thursday 11th of September 2014

Keywords: humiliating, heels, ava black, domestic, panties, dresses and skirts.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 483.43 MB

Comment

• Owning Her Husband

Starring: Goddess Athena

General:
                    Name: GFD_Owning Her Husband
                    Size: 132.57 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:14:56, 1167 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Athena has had her husband locked away in a cock cage chastity device for two weeks now because she owns him. He begs to be released but this beauty has other things in mind. See her tease his cock in balls while they're locked up, rubbing on them and straddling him, grinding her ass and pussy against his locked up cock. See her sit on his chest and wiggle her toes against his balls, rubbing her feet all over him. Watch her make him lick her feet clean from heel to toe, sucking on her toes while her other foot continues to tease him as she rubs her pussy with a vibe. Will she release him and give him the foot job he craves? Watch and see!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
                    Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                    Keywords: chastity, footjob, foot slave training, femdom, domestic domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 132.57 MB

Comment

• Dining Room Footslave

Starring: Goddess Athena

General:
                      Name: GFD_Dining Room Footslave
                      Size: 52.87 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 1282 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Athena is your beautiful dominatrix, looking incredibly yummy in a cute sundress and heels. Kneel before her like the lowly foot slave that you are and watch as she slides off her sexy heels, revealing her beautiful bare feet. Slide your tongue in between each one of her pretty little toes, licking them and tasting them from heel to toe. Put her gorgeous toes in your mouth and suck on them. Watch her wiggle her toes for you as she flips through a magazine before getting distracted by how good your mouth feels. See how much you worshiping her gorgeous bare feet turns her on when she spreads her legs and starts teasing her pussy with her fingers as you enjoy her feet.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
                      Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, POV FOOT WORSHIP.
                      Keywords: pov, jerk off instruction, joi, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.87 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X