Starring: Nikki & Chloe
    WL1168

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Slurp It Up
    Format: wmv
    Size: 338.82 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:14:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe joins me in the dungeon to help humiliate two of my male subs. We begin with some spitting, then the chastity sub is ordered to lick Chloe's boots clean whilst the other is made to cum on mine... Only for chastity sub to have to lick it off! Once he has slurped up all the other slave's cum, we tease his locked up cock with a vibrator, and he's so horny that he ejaculates even with the chastity device in place... And is then made to lick it up off the floor, and the sole of Chloe's boot too! Pure filth, humiliation and cruelty! (Duration 14m55s)

Published Thursday 6th of February 2014

Keywords: heels, lingerie, bikini, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, chloe, foot worship.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 338.82 MB

Comment

• The Trample Pit

Starring: Niki & The Hunteress
      WL1169

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Trample Pit
      Format: wmv
      Size: 243.05 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:10:45, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Hunteress joins me in my specially constructed Trample Pit to walk all over our human doormat in our lovely long leather boots. Entombed in the pit at floor level, he has no chance of escaping our sharp heels as we trample his body - front and back - and legs with our full weight until he is peppered with heel marks. What a lucky human doormat he is! (Duration 10m45s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: heels, nikki, trampling, pvc & fetish, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 243.05 MB

Comment

• Embedded Back Corset

Starring:

General:
        Name: MISSTRISH_Embedded Back Corset
        Format: mp4
        Size: 69.5 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 720 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 69.5 MB

Comment

• Ball Board - Under Pressure

Starring:

General:
          Name: MISSTRISH_Ball Board - Under Pressure
          Size: 21.47 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:03:28, 729 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 21.47 MB

Comment

• Ball Board Under Fire

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Ball Board Under Fire
            Size: 77.55 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:10:03, 1007 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 77.55 MB

Comment

• Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1

Starring: Bunny Colby

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 1
              Size: 820.65 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:14:01, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny Colby is really upset that her Step-step-father remarried so soon. To make matters worse, now she has a new step step-brother, Dante Colle, that is her same age. Her Step-step-dad, Lance Hart, asks her to please be nice to him.

Bunny immediately needs to let Dante know that she's in charge, and seduces him into letting her fuck him in the ass with a a strap on. She fucks him sweet and rough. It's clear she owns his ass now.

To be continued.

Category: TABOO
              Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BIG TITS.
              Keywords: bunny colby, dante colle, lance hart, step step-sister, step step-brother, step-step-sister domme, pegging, strapon, fishnets, perfect tits, big tits, step-step-sister seduction, taboo.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 820.65 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

General:
                Name: SWEEFEM_Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2
                Size: 811.78 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:13:59, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                Audio: AAC, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny's step-step-father returned home to find her fucking her step-step-brother in the ass. He tells her to do the right thing and let him fuck her pussy too. She begrudgingly agrees. As soon as her step-step-dad leaves. She grabs Dante (her step-step-brother) by his hard cock and tells him that if he's getting her pussy, she's getting ALL of his cum. Meaning, it's not over when he cums once. She's just going to keep draining him.

She rides his cock and quickly gets him to the edge of orgasm, then gets off his dick and takes his load in her mouth. She lets his cum spill out of her mouth on her perfect big tits, then immediately gets back on his cock and puts it back in her wet pussy. Dante can't believe she's still got him hard and he cums again. Bunny reminds him that she just fucked his ass and wrecked his prostate. "You must just love taking dick in your ass."

She does the same thing again, taking his cum in her mouth. "You know, the third time might start to hurt." she tells him with an evil glare.

Bunny rides his cock again until he fills her pussy with cum, then she straddles his face and makes him lick her to orgasm with his own cum dripping out of her pussy. Her step-step-father returns to catch her riding his face.

Category: TABOO
                Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FACE SITTING, FUCKING.
                Keywords: bunny colby, dante colle, taboo, step step-sister, step step-brother, orgasm control, cum draining, creampie eating, blowjob, fucking, femdom sex.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 811.78 MB

Comment

• Edging HJ Cum on Bunny's Fishnets

General:
                  Name: SWEEFEM_Edging HJ Cum on Bunny's Fishnets
                  Size: 697.62 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:11:52, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 228 Kbps, 44 Khz

Bunny lubes up Dante's cock and starts to stroke it while she rides his face. She gets him to the edge of cumming multiple times in different positions. She drives him insane and makes him beg for releases before she finally steels all of his cum and explodes its all over her fishnets.

Category: HANDJOBS
                  Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FISHNETS, BIG TITS, CUMSHOTS.
                  Keywords: bunny colby, dante colle, fishnets, big tits, tease, tease and denial, cumshot, edging handjob, orgasm control, cum on fishnets, perfect tits, sensual domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 697.62 MB

Comment

• TRAPPED COCK

Starring: Mistress Ludovica Luxury

General:
                    Name: VAR_TRAPPED COCK
                    Size: 897.99 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:15:22, 7956 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ENGLISH SPEAKING.

ITA. Voglio fare un esperimento con il mio schiavo. Vestita da infermiera super sexy, con il latex che mette in risalto le mie curve, gli tolgo la cintura di castità per fare un esperimento sul suo cazzo. Lo ingabbio in una struttura dolorosa che lo stinge e lo buca, e comincio a masturbarlo, a dargli scosse con la wand, a passargli sopra una rotella dentata che lo buca. Lui unisce piacere e dolore, sta scoppiando e soffrendo allo stesso. Tempo. Quando viene il dolore ha raggiunto punte da svenire. Confermando quanto volevo provare che il dolore non esclude il godere di alcuni miei sottomessi.

ENG. I want to do an experiment with my slave. Dressed as a super sexy nurse, with latex that highlights my curves, I take off his chastity belt to do an experiment on her cock. I enclose him in a painful structure that and punctures him, and I begin to masturbate him, to shake him with the wand, to pass over him a toothed wheel that punctures him. He combines pleasure and pain, he is bursting and suffering at the same. Time. When the pain comes it has reached peaks of fainting. Confirming how much I wanted to prove that pain does not exclude the enjoyment of some of my su

Category: MEDICAL CLINIC
                    Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, MEDICAL FETISH, COCK TEASE, CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL.
                    Keywords: cbt, tease and denial, italian mistress, chastity, latex, ball fetish, medical, cock tease, ludovicaluxury , ruined orgasm, padrona ludovica luxury.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 897.99 MB

Comment

• LAZY SLAVE (BALLBUSTING)

Starring: Ludovica Luxury

General:
                      Name: VAR_LAZY SLAVE (BALLBUSTING)
                      Size: 334 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:05:44, 7928 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN SPEAKING

ITA. Questo schiavo sfaticato non ha fatto nulla di ciò che gli avevo chiesto! Doveva pulirmi la casa invece l'ho trovato ad annusarmi le scarpe! Con tutti questi bei calci nelle palle sono convinta che la prossima volta non sbaglierà più!

ENG. This lazy slave did nothing of what I asked him! He had to clean my house but I found him sniffing my shoes! With all these good kicks in the balls I am convinced that next time he will never be wrong!

Category: BALLBUSTING
                      Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CUNT BUSTING, BODY BUSTING, CBT.
                      Keywords: ballbusting, padrona ludovica luxury, beautiful mistress, cbt, ludovicaluxury , ball kicking, italian dominatrix, pain, body busting, sadistic mistress, dungeon firenze.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 334 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X