X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Cock Chastity Tease!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
    Name: JASMMEND_Little Cock Chastity Tease!
    Format: mp4
    Size: 1.02 GB
    Video: avc1, 00:20:32, 7000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 187 Kbps, 44 Khz

Is it too tight in there, dick all locked up in that tiny little chastity device. Awww how long has it been?

I think today marks 30 days that little dicks have been in chastity. Wow, I can see it getting tighter and tighter.

But you can't help it, can you?

My oiled-up tits pushed together must make it sooooo painful. Well, I think it's time to let that little shrimp free. You're so hard already, I've barely even touched you.

I'm surprised it's not broken from being locked up for so Fucking long. Orgasms are for women only. Little dicks like yours don't get to cum.

They stay teased and aching for release.

I can feel you pulsing in my hand as I stroke that little Dick. Look at that, my hand basically covers the entire thing. Pathetic, let's see how long you can ride the edge for.

I bet this is an extreme tease for you.

Knowing that a beautiful sexy Latina like me is stroking you to the edge but never allowing you to cum. Never allowing you to release and drain those filled-up balls of yours.

Get used to it, cuz no one wants to see you cum. Okay, I think it's time to push you back in chastity.

No spilling your filthy mess today.

Maybe I'll let you cum next month! Hahahaha

Category: CHASTITY
    Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , TEASE & DENIAL , ORGASM DENIAL , INTERRACIAL DOMINATION , HANDJOBS
    Keywords: femdom , sph , tease and denial , orgasm denial , handjobs , interracial domination , chastity , chastity tease , small penis humiliation , edging games , latina goddess , cei , extreme domination

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.02 GB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Popping your Virgin Cherry - Make me Bi

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
      Name: JASMMEND_Popping y0ur Virgin Cherry - Make me Bi
      Size: 461.79 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:09:26, 6908 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
      Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

This little pet is still an Anal Virgin.

I think he's lived long enough in my presence without being anally degraded

Now let's see how far we can get his nice little toothbrush up his Ass

All Slaves are my personal fuckholes and I love popping their cherry for the very first time, putting them in their place.

It's one true way to show a "Man" where he stands on the food chain in my World

Category: MAKE ME BI
      Related Categories: FEMINIZATION, ANAL, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
      Keywords: femdom, extreme domination, anal, female supremacy, humiliation, slut training, men following orders, domination, interracial domination, feminization, small penis humiliation, ass fingering, make me bi, make me gay.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 461.79 MB

Comment

• Leather slut to cum (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
        Name: KELLYKAL_Leather slut to cum (Full Video)
        Size: 178.43 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:11:02, 2192 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Leather fetish, Ass worship, Face sitting, Masturbation, Ballbusting to climax ...

Category: LEATHER FETISH
        Related Categories: N/A
        Keywords: men made to cum, ballbusting, ass worship, leather, face sitting.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 178.43 MB

Comment

• Human furnitures training (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik

General:
          Name: KELLYKAL_Human furnitures training (Full Video)
          Size: 159.46 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:09:54, 2183 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

Human furniture, Face sitting, CBT, Human ashtray, Smoking, humiliation...

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE
          Keywords: cbt, face sitting, smoking, humiliation, human ashtray.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 159.46 MB

Comment

• Humiliation of Our human seats (Full Video)

Starring: Kelly Kalashnik,Dominatrix Dinah

General:
            Name: KELLYKAL_Humiliation of Our human seats (Full Video)
            Size: 180.9 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:11:14, 2182 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

With Guest DOMINATRIX DINAH: Face sitting, Human furniture, CBT, Whipping, Leather ass worship, Nipple play, Humiliation...

Category: FACE SITTING
            Keywords: human furniture, leather fetish, female domination, whipping, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 180.9 MB

Comment

• Annalieza's Plaything

Starring: Miss Annalieza
              LB1176

General:
              Name: LETHBITCH_Annalieza's Plaything
              Format: wmv
              Size: 463.5 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:21, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tattooed beauty Annalieza is bored, so uses her pet slave 'puppy' to practice all her wrestling moves on, bending him into shapes we didn't even think were possible for a human to be in! Young, dominant and sadistic, Annalieza clearly loves making him submit to her and laughs and smiles as he can only yelp and whimper! Facesitting, scissoring, holds you'll love, trampling and lots more besides as energetic Annalieza really puts her slave through his paces. (Duration 20m21s)

Published Thursday 8th of August 2013

Keywords: trampling, humiliating, barefoot, domestic, hotpants / booty shorts, annalieza.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 463.5 MB

Comment

• Who Are You Calling Fat

Starring: Ayla Aysel
                LB1177

General:
                Name: LETHBITCH_Who Are You Calling Fat
                Size: 493.01 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:21:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rupert has incurred Ayla's wrath by calling one of her friends fat, and she's going to make him sorry! He is pinned down and squashed beneath her until he learns a valuable lesson. Ayla's boobs were made for smothering and she puts them to good use on Rupert, along with plenty of scissoring and facesitting. (Duration 21m40s)

Published Thursday 15th of August 2013

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, heels, breast press, domestic, thong / g-string, ayla, dresses and skirts, lingerie.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 493.01 MB

Comment

• Roles Reversed

Starring: Mistress Holly
                  LB1178

General:
                  Name: LETHBITCH_Roles Reversed
                  Size: 480.5 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:21:06, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Holly is fed up with her womanising boss, and he goes one step too far when he has a feel of her bum as she's making his coffee. He soon finds the roles have been reversed as his employee wrestles him down and humiliates him beneath her on the office floor. Arjun doesn't stand a chance against his angry secretary! (Duration 21m06s)

Published Thursday 22nd of August 2013

Keywords: humiliating, barefoot, foot worship, heels, office, thong / g-string, stockings, dresses and skirts, holly.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 480.5 MB

Comment

• Ball stomping punishment on a hard board

Starring: Goddess Seira

General:
                    Name: VAR_Ball stomping punishment on a hard board
                    Size: 600.65 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 6852 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I and My slave are on holiday together and slave gets out the shower and forgot his towel to cover his cock and balls. I was very unhappy as I do not want to see his cock and balls dangling around, so I kick his balls while he is kneeling on the floor. But it is not enough to punish him.. I place his balls on a hard table and crush his balls hard, wearing high heels. Later on, I take off My high heels and stomp his balls with barefeet, pressing his balls with My full weight in a various way. This poor slave moans a lot, but I do not care. There is no mercy for a naughty slave.

Category: BALL STOMPING
                    Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALLBUSTING POV, ARAB BALLBUSTING, ASIAN GODDESS.
                    Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, ball, ballbusting, ball busting, ball stomping, stomping, busting, kicking, trample, trampling, cock trampling, asian mistress, cbt, domination.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 600.65 MB

Comment

• Remove the balls of pathetic worm

Starring: Goddess Seira

General:
                      Name: VAR_Remove the balls of pathetic worm
                      Size: 1.46 GB
                      Video: avc1, 00:13:30, 15316 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This little pathetic worm is ready to be stomped. he is a worm, literally. worm is not a human being, so the balls in between his legs are useless. Therefore, I am going to destroy these balls by stomping and trampling with My powerful feet. I am in a perfect place for this ball removing procedure - it has equipment that I can hold for jumping directly onto his balls. Sometimes, worms need a reminder that they are worms.

Category: BALL STOMPING
                      Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, ARAB BALLBUSTING, CBT, EBONY BALLBUSTING, ASIAN GODDESS.
                      Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, ball stopming, ballbusting, ball busting, cbt, stomping, busting, trample, trampling, ball trampling, asian, asian mistress, slave training, jump.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.46 GB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X