No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rarely have we seen such masterful Facesitting Domination as that display by the incredible Andrea Rosu. Her seamless mastery of Reverse Headscissors and Ass Smothering is as fluid as it is powerful. So much so, that she manages to knock her seat right out after a series of pulsing, potent Reverse Headscissors.
    Training her seat remains her focus; and Andrea continues on to smother his face and lock him into even more scissorholds until all his breath is forced out of him!
    The perfect blend of sensuality and power, Andrea truly takes Facesitting to the next level in this incredible video that you must witness for yourself!

Info:
    File Size: 1.07 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:29:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5025 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 223 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PlayObeyEnslavedDivinity.mp4

Comment

• Seriously busty and beautiful BBW Rebecca is definitely worth submitting to. Just take a look how she is commanding this poor guy to stick his head between her gigantic tits and make him lick her ass.

Info:
      File Size: 1.11 GB
      Duration: 00:31:05
      Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4974 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PlumperdBBWAbusesaFacesitting.mp4

Comment

• Today I bought a new chastity belt for my husband and when I get home there is my cuckold with his new colleague and they discuss business matters.This new guy is a little older but attractive black man so I'm really glad to meet him.I give the gift to my husband and tell him to try it .He is very embarrassed because of course he does not want to put the chastity on himself in front of his colleague but he has no choice.

His buisness partner is is very surprised by this situation so while my cuckold locks his pathetic penis in the new chastity devices I tell him all about our relationship and I'm start to flirting with him. I show him how small and pathetic is my husband's cock and he says that his penis is much much bigger than his.I want to see it immediately! He did not lie,his cock is minimum 9 inches and really thick.I want to taste this beautiful dick so I kneel in front of him and I'm starting to suck his perfect bbc while my husband kneeling next to me, and I humiliate him mercilessly.

After some minutes I stop mid the blowjob because I have a meeting in the city..I tell my husband's partner that we can continue our fun later if he wants.I go to fix my makeup but after some seconds this black bull follows me into the bathroom .. He grabs my arm and pulls me against him.and kisses me passionately.He says that he can't wait, ,he wants to fuck me right now.I like the dominant bull, so I do not say no.He fuck my juicy pussy in lot of position while I humiliate my cuckold in various ways.

I have countless huge orgasm and finally Carlos shoots a big load in my panties. I take of my cum covered panty and command my husband to lick the thick black cum up till the last drop.I am sure that this was the best team building event in Carlos"s life and I also really enjoyed it.

Info:
        File Size: 1.30 GB
        Duration: 00:37:39
        Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4582 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 353 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrincessMiraTeamBuildingEa720HDCuckold.mp4

Comment

• This stupid fat slob was supposed to attend my last film session, but let me down at the last minute with a pathetic excuse. I told him that if he didn't arrive for my shoot today that I would turn up at his work place, bend him over his office desk and beat him to a pulp in front of his colleagues. So he obviously had no option but to arrive, and when he did, I was fucking furious with him. In fact I was so furious with him, that I caned him so hard I broke my canes on his stupid fat ass. This is a severely brutal caning, and you can see the anger in me as I completely annihilate his ass. I FUCKING LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

Info:
          File Size: 333 MB
          Resolution: 1920 x 1080
          Duration: 00:10:14
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4289 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SadisticLucySeriouslyAngryCanmdom.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Cybill Troy loves metal toys and employs many nefarious weapons to torment her hapless sissy slave Tener Duende, who's chained to a cross and already fearing his Mistress' dark desires. First, she attacks sensitive body parts with spiky long metal nails, shades of Freddy Krueger! Then, after esconcing his balls in a metal chastity cage, she sounds him with long diabolical rods as Tener is made to hold his nipple clamps in place. Then it's time to fuck her sissy boy, so Mistress Cybill moves him to the stocks. His head and hands secured, Tener takes it at both ends as his Mistress treats him to a rough pegging and rougher strap-on blowjob.

Info:
            File Size: 730 MB
            Duration: 00:19:55
            Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SevereSexFilmsMistressCybillTroyisaMetallicT. mp4

Comment

• Your muffled cries from in between my Luscious booty cheeks. Listen to Mistress Smother Vixen. Or else you will get the grinding! I'm trying to play my favorite horror video game. I've had a long day and now I am to come home and sit and relax to my favorite video games!

Info:
              File Size: 689 MB
              Duration: 00:18:40
              Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5087 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 63.8 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SmotherVixenLetMeHearYourMoanmp4.

Comment

• The new gardener is working hard in the Mansion grounds, as Mistress T and Sidonia conspire to how he can be put to even better use as their new sex slave. They are eager to check out his sexual worth, so waste no time in taking him to the dungeon cell, where he is wrapped tightly in plastic, his only useful appendages revealed, so they can take turns in testing his tongue and hard cock, riding both to multiple orgasm. His stamina is then tested with an amazing edging handjob until he is given a harsh ruined orgasm, his new place in life has just begun.

Info:
                File Size: 646 MB
                Duration: 00:28:34
                Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 2997 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheEnglishMansionMistressSidoniaantFemdom.mp4

Comment

• Fluffy has a major over sensitivity issue and is extremely ticklish. So much in fact, that Fluffy cannot even put on or take off any of his clothing without giggling. Fluffy hasn't been able to even change in Public, because Fluffy would get beat up since everyone thinks that Fluffy is laughing at them and not due to being extremely ticklish. Fluffy has decided that he wants to seek out help from Dr. Wolfe, who after consulting with her colleagues, comes up with a very unorthodox plan to cure Fluffy of his extreme ticklishness. The plan is to mix tickling and Over the Knee Spanking and Paddling together to hopefully help trigger Fluffy's brain to associate his ticklishness with pain and hopefully cure Fluffy of his problem. Will this procedure work or will it just make things worse?

Info:
                  File Size: 318 MB
                  Duration: 00:12:54
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 3159 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 309 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeDrWolfesOTKTickleolfe.mp4

Comment

• When a slave is too horny for their own good the only solution is full metal chastity. Mistress Evelyn's foot-boy gets a constant erection at just the glimpse of her bare, naked soles and must have his cock permanently locked up. Getting her feet spit-shined now has never been more fun as she loves teasing a boy's cock especially when it can no longer get an erection. Mistress Evelyn orders her horny footboy to start worshipping her black heels while he remains locked in his kennel. Only his Mistress has the key and allows him a tiny break to stretch his legs while he does what he loves best.Licking, worshipping and loving every inch of her size 8 1/2 soles.

Info:
                    File Size: 1.30 GB
                    Duration: 00:18:18
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ViciousFemdomEmpireHornyrship.mp4

Comment

• What? He said he had a castration fantasy.

Info:
                      File Size: 677 MB
                      Duration: 00:15:52
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5766 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ANecessaryProceduyMarxCBT.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1