No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is an athletic fitness Mistress and so she trainee every day for her perfect body. Sometimes she use for her training her slave. So she has variety and the slave sometimes a nice session.

Info:
    File Size: 509 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:16:34
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4102 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___YoungFemdomBrutalGermanGirlsEbKicking.mp4

Comment

• Roger Braquemar ? A femdom fanatic, slave to women ! Former mechanic ruined by his stepdaughters, this bald guy with a wig has just found a summer job : pool boy. Certainly, fate is on his side, Roger has met two perverted girls, the stepmother, Elena, 35 yo who teaches her stepdaughter Betty, 19, how to dominate men.
      Elena forbade her sub to jerk off, this cougar likes to frustrate men, she doesn't ask them to wear a chastity cage but she enjoys exciting them and ordering not to jerk off.
      After tying Roger with a leash, Elena is masturbing him furiously, Roger is getting hard, more and more while she's playing with his cock. While she's rubbing her clit on his face, the pool cleaner feels his cock about to explode !
      Stop jerking off slave !
      The cougar is having a good time, her sub too, face-sitting, spitting, handjob, pussy licking, not sure that Roger can control his cock.
      Orgasm control, cougar, face-sitting, spitting, handjob, pussy licking, tanned. MP4 for mobile.
      Roger Braquemar ? Un routard de la soumission ! Ex-garagiste ruine par ses belles-filles, ce chauve a perruque a trouve un job de piscinier pendant l'ete et comme le destin fait bien les choses, dans ses tournees d'entretien, Roger tombe sur deux vicelardes, Elena, 35 ans et sa belle-fille, une petite perverse eduquee par sa belle-mere a dominer les mecs et a sucer leur pognon.
      Elena a interdit a Roger de bander, cette cougar aime frustrer ses soumis mais au lieu de leur imposer une cage de chastete, elle s'amuse a exciter les hommes pour les empecher de bander.
      Apres avoir attache Roger a une laisse de chien, Elena le branle tout en lui intimant l'ordre de ne pas bander, Braquemar, excite par les mains expertes de sa dominatrice, commence a bander comme un taureau, pour l'exciter encore plus, Elena fait sentir sa chatte a cet olfactif extremiste tout en lui frappant la bite, puis lui ordonne de lui lecher minou ! Pauvre Roger ! Le chibre au garde-a-vous, il fait des efforts desesperes pour debander quand la MILF frotte son clito contre sa queue.
      La cougar s'amuse, a dada sur son soumis, elle lui presse les burnes tout en lui malaxant le gland, avec Elena, Braquemar rejoint le club tres fermee des grandes perverses, pas sur que le larbin assure !
      Controle de l'orgasme, frustration, cougar, face-sitting, cunnilingus, masturbation, crachats. MP4 pour mobile.

Info:
      File Size: 1.65 GB
      Resolution: 1920 x 1080
      Duration: 00:14:50
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GODDESSELENASLAVEROGERYOUGAR.mp4

Comment

• Don't ever say that we can't be really nice!!! lol Knowing that boys like our asses..and they like to have our asses in their face..we decided to go door to door for the Holidays..sitting on faces!!! That's right..we went through town knocking on every door we could find, and offering to sit on boys' faces. Today Carly visits the home of this guy..introduces Herself as Carly from The Jerky Girls Of America, and offers to sit down on his face. The guy is all up for it (boys are all stupid), so Carly goes to his living room, and tells him to strip naked.then She sits on his face. Carly has some sexy Daisy Duke jean shorts on, and while she sits on him.she texts with Her Girlfriends to see how their facesitting adventures are going. After a few minutes, Carly, who is feeling in a very charitable mood..offers to remove Her shorts, and give him a face full of cunt and ass. This naked facesitting, of course, causes an erection..so Carly tells the boy..."I'm going to Beat the cum out of you now". Bare Naked Carly sitting on his face..with Her cunt and asshole on his nose, is too much for the boy to handle, and he starts spewing cum all over the place. On to the next house..bringing joy to the World...one face at a time..

Info:
        File Size: 475 MB
        Duration: 00:08:20
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 119 kb/s

Download Links:

11___JERKYGIRLSWHATAFACEITTING.mp4

Comment

• And the #Rubberdoll training continues! Mistress Susi, dressed in sexy Latex is stuffing the Rubberdolls ass with a Plug and making her suck the rubberslaves penis.The best part is,that the Doll can not see with her #Latex #blindmask with #condomsheath.To make sure the #rubberbitch is getting a good load of Sperm,Mistress is strap-on fucking him while he has to stroke his small cock.After that he is rubbing his cum on the Dolls big tits

Info:
          File Size: 560 MB
          Duration: 00:14:28
          Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5217 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressSusisFetishClipsTheRBitch.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Tess and Fraeulein K have bound a slave by the wrists for a sunset garden beating using a dressage whip and a riding crop.

Info:
            File Size: 524 MB
            Duration: 00:07:59
            Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9040 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessUKClipStoreGBeatings.mp4

Comment

• It is a damn hard way right to rubber Bitch to be educated as a perfect rubber Bitch. Especially trained from Lady Satori and especially if that Educational subject still have his cock and balls.

Info:
              File Size: 734 MB
              Duration: 00:19:53
              Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5028 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___45478_Lathatori.mp4

Comment

• It's time for a little corporal punishment. My slave today likes it when I let loose on him. Everything from canes, to whips, to my sharp fingernails are at my disposal today to bring this slave to his knees. Once pale white skin turns a deep red as I set to punishing this slave for my enjoyment. He'll be grateful for every lash, scrape and bruise because his Goddess is administering them.

Info:
                File Size: 569 MB
                Duration: 00:09:40
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Against_the_Cross_saf_2.mp4

Comment

• I have him by the balls, literally as they are neatly tied up and on the end of my leash. I am not interested in his cock either! His ass will be trained and I am going to make this butt and latex slut scream as I bend him over my desk and fuck him hard with my hard strap-on cock. This bitch will take it deep for me!

Info:
                  File Size: 329 MB
                  Duration: 00:12:45
                  Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Latex_slut_fucked_osaf_2.mp4

Comment

• 1080 HD Andy has already spent his five hours on the milking bench and he's ready for a nice rest in secure bondage. But Lola and Noe have other plans. They want to see if they can make Andy cum while wearing his chastity device. The girls attach electrodes to Andy's testicles. Noe sits on Andy's face while Lola runs a current. Andy has been conditioned not to orgasm from his many years on the milking bench. Andy gets a throbbing erection inside his chastity cage. The girls are pretty sure that Andy won't be able to achieve orgasm from the chastity teasing. They wager that if Andy can't cum, he will have to spend an extra six hours on the milking bench next shift, just to give him some motivation to try. The girls are very amused that they have set Andy up to fail at a nearly impossible task. Lola stimulates the skin around Andy's chastity with one finger and the girls laugh at how pathetic it is that he becomes so aroused by such little contact. Then she gets a vibrator and vibrates the chastity cage. The girls play at the cruel teasing game until they get bored. They declare Andy the loser and tell him that he will have to spend extra time on the milking bench the following day. (10:14 long)

Info:
                    File Size: 756 MB
                    Duration: 00:10:14
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Lola_and_Noe_Tease_Chastity_80_HD.mp4

Comment

• We have two new ponyboy slaves that are going to be used for our amusement. There's some simple instructions that they have to obey. We have both of them saddled up, with bridle and bits in their mouths. As we sit on their backs, they have to make sure they can adopt a good posture while we ride them. As there are four mistresses, we take turns at testing our pony sluts. Making them perform different tasks. We are having great fun whipping them, as we try to stay on the backs of our newbie saddle boys... Abbiamo due nuovi schiavi ponyboy da addestrare. Dopo avergli impartito alcune semplici istruzioni a cui dovranno attenersi , gli mettiamo sella e finimenti. Sedendoci sulle loro schiene , i due schiavi dovranno essere bravi ad adottare la giusta postura per permetterci di cavalcarli come desideriamo. Visto che siamo quattro Mistress, ci alterneremo nel cavalcare questi due nuovi cavallini. Li mettiamo alla prova con ordini diversi uno dall' altro , frustandoli a dovere per correggere i loro errori. E' molto divertente cercare di rimanere in sella ai nostri neofiti ponyboy...

Info:
                      File Size: 364 MB
                      Duration: 00:10:22
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 4745 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 158 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS GAIA - SADDLE YS - HD.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1