Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITALIAN SPOKEN

All my slaves have a pet role, sometimes, I think of having a farm! I have several ponies, many cows and many puppies. Today I'm here with one of my puppies, however he's so fat, that looks like a pig. He is inside his den and, as usual, he's hungry but, unfortunately for him, I have decided to make some changes in his diet. Since he's a puppy, he will have to eat only pet food; may be it will make him loose weight! I open the can and the content looks far from appetizing: pieces of meat in a mass of jelly, with a disgusring smell. Since I'm feeling good today, I help him, making him eat that junk from the soles of my boots. At the end, the puppy has eaten all his food; perhaps the food was not so bad!!!!

ITALIAN

Quasi tutti i miei schiavi hanno un ruolo da animale, sembra quasi che abbia una fattoria! Ho molti pony, tante vacche e tanti cani. Oggi sono con uno dei miei cani, che pero e talmente grasso che assomiglia piu a un maiale. Sta dentro la sua cuccia, come al solito e' affamato ma, sfortunatamente per lui, ho deciso che dovra' cambiare la sua dieta. Per continuare a essere un cane dovra mangiare solo cibo per cani, magari lo fara' dimagrire! Appena apro la ****oletta, lo spettacolo non e dei migliori: carne piena di gelatina e odore alquanto disgustoso. Siccome sono buona, lo aiuto e gli faccio mangiare quella schifezza dalle suole dei miei stivali. Alla fine il cane ha mangiato tutto, forse non era proprio cosi' cattivo il suo pasto!!!

Food Fetish, Humiliation
    Female Domination,

Info:
    File Size: 472 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 5267 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIA_-_THE_RIGHTVE_-_HD.mp4

Comment

• Magretta has a guy in doggy position on the bed. She's wearing lingerie, scarves and a cowboy hat while the guy is wearing a face mask and just socks. She goes over to him and sensually teases her asshole and his cock. She strokes his dick and plays with his ass for a bit and then lubes up her fingers and finger fucks him as she goes back to stroking his limp dick. Then she lubes up her own strapon and slowly enters his ass. There's some slow sensual pegging at first as she mounts him but then they adjust themselves and continue to fuck in doggy. As the fucking continues Margetta becomes more rough with the guy and gives him a nice hard and rough pounding which he takes like a champ. In the end hes standing near the window as she shows off his anal gape. Enjoy!

Info:
      File Size: 806 MB
      Duration: 00:14:48
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7430 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 182 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MagrettaDeringakaRealDaddysAtPegging.mp4

Comment

• Today, my slave is being used and humiliated by Lady Alice and myself. First of all I make the loser horny in his chastity device. His penis wants to get bigger and bigger but it's not possible in the device. Too bad! Next we use the loser as a living ashtray - the ash in his mouth! Then I open his chastity device and start milking him. When he cums he will swallow his own sperm!

Info:
        File Size: 651 MB
        Duration: 00:11:47
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7652 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 66.2 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlackdiamoondChastitySlaFemdom.mp4

Comment

• In the last part of the video 'True Humiliation Horror' - part 7 - the bi-slaves are whipped until the strokes are properly visible! The two losers have to reaffirm again and again that they worship us as goddesses!

Info:
          File Size: 467 MB
          Resolution: 1280 x 720
          Duration: 00:12:30
          Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressBlackdiamoondWhippingOfThipping.mp4

Comment

• You want me so badly, it hurts. It hurts so much it just might do you in. Your poor ol' heart can't take too much excitement. The doc advised you to keep your heart rate down or you're bound to have another heart attack. If you have another heart attack, you likely won't survive it. If you don't survive it, everything you have will be mine: your loving and lethally sexy wife.

Info:
            File Size: 397 MB
            Resolution: 1280 x 720
            Duration: 00:13:24
            Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3974 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTEvilWifeSeducedjob.mp4

Comment

• Lacey decides she's had enough with my lame, pathetic, loser self. So she decides to tie me up and have her way with me. But first she decides that I'm in need of a "shower." She soaks me down from head to toe and even gets some "water" in my mouth, and makes me swallow every drop.

Info:
              File Size: 673 MB
              Duration: 00:07:43
              Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 178 kb/s

Download Links:

JordanTylerIThinkYouNeedAShower.mp4

Comment

• This humiliated cuckold is being trained to endure a whipping, LOL! I can't help at laugh and taunt him. I made a joke out of him, just like all my slaves!
                Categories: Femdom, Whipping, Humiliation, BDSM

Info:
                File Size: 577 MB
                Duration: 00:07:07
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 139 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AmazonGoddessHarleyIWhippedIntortable.mp4

Comment

• Info:
                  File Size: 1.20 GB
                  Resolution: 640 x 480
                  Duration: 00:54:49
                  Video: AVC, 640x480, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 136 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AmbersDungeonScreamIPussy.mp4

Comment

• We are now presenting some of the last footage of TS Staci before her final lower surgery. Truly a collectors item. In this scene she is using her wimpy little slave as a workout bench while she pumps iron. "That's enough of that" she says as she gets up and sits on her throne. "Since you've been doing nothing all day you can massage my feet" she tells him. The slave is probably stupid enough to think that being a bench for an hour is something, but it's not, it's nothing. The slave sits on his scrawny ass and takes her foot into his hands. He starts to rub the soles and the toes and up over her ankles. Staci reminds him that there is more to life than being a bench.

Info:
                    File Size: 415 MB
                    Duration: 00:05:39
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9934 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoGiantNippleClampsfortheLOship.mp4

Comment

• My horny fetish slave must first be tied up, otherwise he may not hold my Tease and Denial game. We both love latex and a black pantyhose. He wears a body with zippers in the right places. If I Feel like having nipple t*rture or want to get his cock out. Because I have such a sexy curvy ass I pose extra lascivious for the two cameras, so that the viewer can watch my nylon legs from every angle. Do you notice that the black-haired beauty Dominatrix Lady Vampira does not wear panties or do you only have eyes for my divine tits? At the latest, when I slowly take off my high heels, you also want to smell my feet ... / Mein geiler Fetisch Sklave muss erst gefesselt werden, sonst halt er mein Tease and Denial Spiel vielleicht nicht aus. Wir beide lieben Latex und dazu eine schwarze Strumpfhose. Er tragt einen Body mit Reissverschlussen an den richtigen Stellen. Wenn ich z.B. Lust auf Nippelfolter habe oder seinen Schwanz rausholen will. Weil ich so einen sexy curvy Arsch habe pose ich extra lasziv fur die beiden Kameras, damit der Zuschauer aus jedem Blickwinkel meine Nylonbeine beobachten kann. Fallt dir auf dass die schwarzhaarige Schonheit Domina Lady Vampira keinen Slip trage oder hast du nur Augen fur meine gottlichen Titten? Spatetestens als ich meine High Heels langsam ausziehe, willst du auch an meinen Fu?en riechen...

Pantyhose Domme, Pantyhose Goddess
                      Bondage Play, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom Goddess, Latex, Latex Dress, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose Fantasy, Pantyhose Fetish, Pantyhose Tease,

Info:
                      File Size: 334 MB
                      Duration: 00:10:33
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 4312 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyVampira_-_Post_Cum_Pease_1-2.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1