No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if Orderly Scott already hasn't had enough, Nurse Holl continues his punishment. She makes him lie on a solid steel cart and smothers him with her ass. At the same time, she administers severe CBT with chopsticks, elastics, a snappy carbon rod, her hand, and more. She scissors him, beats him, feeds him her feet and ass juice, makes him snort his pee, and she isn't even done.

Info:
    File Size: 1.59 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:34:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6390 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PatientsRevengeDogboysDestructionFemaleDomina tion.mp4

Comment

• Info:
      File Size: 1.18 GB
      Resolution: 3840 x 2160
      Duration: 00:06:03
      Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 27.7 Mb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ExercisingRestraint.mp4

Comment

• I transform slaveboy into my sissy maid and its time to put him to work. His first job is to act as my ashtray as I enjoy a cigarette and blow smoke in his face. He then goes to work cleaning my boots with his tongue. After he worships my boots, I make him bend over in front of me in preparation for part 2.

Female Domination-FemDom, Sissy Training
        Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Boot Worship, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Latex, Rubber Fetish, Sissy Maid, Slave Training, Smoking, Smoking Fetish,

Info:
        File Size: 40.1 MB
        Resolution: 640 x 468
        Duration: 00:05:47
        Video: AVC, 640x468, 30.000 FPS, 796 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___Fetish_Clips_-_Maid_Service_art_One.mp4

Comment

• Our girly feminization transformation was a total success. Chloe has blossomed into a beautiful young sissy, and she's ready to hit the streets. She's eager to impress, so we can't send her out on the corner clueless on how to take a cock. We'll use our strap on's to train her pretty mouth to suck dick like a pro. She's so lucky to learn these priceless skills from her brilliant and powerful Mistresses.

Info:
          File Size: 557 MB
          Duration: 00:09:40
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessKellySunshineGetReadapphireSissy.mp4

Comment

• Wow, you actually haven't been kicked out of boot camp yet. Let's hope you continue working your ass off to impress me. I went easy on you last time. This time, I'm putting you to the test. Female supremacy means I always get what I want. I want to use and humiliate you with my pretty pink cock. Be a good bitch and take it.

Goddess Sapphire makes a guy suck her strapon cock and heels. She then punches his abdomen and cock and slaps him a few times.

Info:
            File Size: 456 MB
            Duration: 00:07:51
            Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___GoddessSapphireFemaleSucking.mp4

Comment

• Info:
              File Size: 1.54 GB
              Resolution: 3840 x 2160
              Duration: 00:09:07
              Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___NowGoAway.mp4

Comment

• I'm home from my date and it looks like my little slave is still bound to the bed, cock in chastity. Lucky for him, my date was very good. I promised that if my date went well, that he would have a chance to cum tonight. But it won't be so easy. You see, I know how easily my little slave is aroused. He's been locked in chastity for so long that even the sight of me in lingerie is enough to get him straining against his cage. So if he's going to have fun, I'm going to have fun too. I'm going to relentlessly tease my slave until he's fit to burst without even taking him out of his cock cage. Then when I'm done, maybe I'll let him have a chance to really cum.

Info:
                File Size: 638 MB
                Duration: 00:08:39
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 24.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 180 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AlexandraSnowChasvePart2.mp4

Comment

• With my slave helplessly restrained and broken, it's time for a much desired cigarette break. But there will be no break for this pet, because where there is smoke, there is scorching agony. Have you ever imagined how much pain one can gift a slave with only a single cigarette? Rest assured, I can find countless ways of tormenting my slave while I indulge myself with a smoke.
                  I blister his nipples, sear his genitals and scorch his ass relentlessly with the glowing tip of my cigarette as his groans fill the air. As I continue to burn his exposed flesh, he falls deeper and deeper into a state of complete and utter submission. He can no longer even look me in the eye. Such a simple, understated form of torment, but such predictably delicious results. Ahhhh, the smell of his burning flesh truly does satisfy the sadist in me.

Info:
                  File Size: 284 MB
                  Resolution: 1280 x 720
                  Duration: 00:06:30
                  Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6011 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyBURNINGDESuziaLowe.mp4

Comment

• Having completely ripped apart my captives back, ass and thighs via my razor sharp finger nails, it seems only appropriate to flip him around and give him a matching set of claw marks on his front. His chest, stomach, legs, nipples and even his cock especially his cock are all within my reach. And I have every intention of tearing the baby soft flesh from them until his skin is packed so tightly under my nail beds that I will be in need of a good manicure in the morning. Ah, but its a small price to pay for such sadistic pleasure.
                    With his back against the wall (literally) on my inescapable bondage web, I manhandle my helpless prey, Towering over him, I control him by his hair, run my long tongue up the sides of his neck, slap and spit in his face. Oh, how I do love foreplay. But I am just beginning to scratch the surface (pardon the pun). Theres still so much more to come.
                    Using my long, switchblade like talons, I viciously rake at his chest, stomach and legs relentlessly. In seconds, he is severely lacerated, but his cuts are not nearly as beautiful nor as deep as those on his back, so Ill just have to try harder. His screams of agony only serve to fuel my sadism and I claw and scratch and dig even more deeply, until his tears roll down his cheeks and crimson plasma runs down his chest.

Info:
                    File Size: 307 MB
                    Duration: 00:07:02
                    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5998 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyCLAWINGMYWAYINTOYOURSOULPART2Star ringGoddessLydiaSupremacy.mp4

Comment

• Having completely ripped apart my captives back, ass and thighs via my razor sharp finger nails, it seems only appropriate to flip him around and give him a matching set of claw marks on his front. His chest, stomach, legs, nipples and even his cock especially his cock are all within my reach. And I have every intention of tearing the baby soft flesh from them until his skin is packed so tightly under my nail beds that I will be in need of a good manicure in the morning. Ah, but its a small price to pay for such sadistic pleasure.
                      With his back against the wall (literally) on my inescapable bondage web, I manhandle my helpless prey, Towering over him, I control him by his hair, run my long tongue up the sides of his neck, slap and spit in his face. Oh, how I do love foreplay. But I am just beginning to scratch the surface (pardon the pun). Theres still so much more to come.
                      Using my long, switchblade like talons, I viciously rake at his chest, stomach and legs relentlessly. In seconds, he is severely lacerated, but his cuts are not nearly as beautiful nor as deep as those on his back, so Ill just have to try harder. His screams of agony only serve to fuel my sadism and I claw and scratch and dig even more deeply, until his tears roll down his cheeks and crimson plasma runs down his chest.

Info:
                      File Size: 267 MB
                      Duration: 00:06:08
                      Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5986 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyCLAWINGMYWAYINTOYOURSOULStarringG oddessLydiaSupremacy.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X