No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no better way to break a man than to use his very manhood against him! I love tormenting a man's most prized possession, AKA his beloved family jewels. Which is hilarious, given the fact a man's cock is utterly useless, both to myself and to him. It only serves to make him egotistical, as well as inspire him to make a lot of poorly thought out decisions. So one might say, I am punishing his cock for his own good. At least that is one way of looking at it. LOL
    My Riding Crop is the perfect implement to make his tiny cock suffer, until it literally shrivels up and seeks refuge inside his flabby belly. Such a simple, unassuming weapon, and yet it never fails to achieve the desired results. With each painful blow to his fragile man meat, my crop sends unrelenting waves of pure agony radiating through every nerve ending in his body. It serves to remind him that he is being punished simply for being a man, with all his inherent flaws and ineptitudes.
    In time, I will break him of his previous love affair with his cock. He will put his past fantasies behind him, and learn to focus all of his time and energy oon serving and pleasing his Goddess. The sooner he learns this lesson, the more content he will be in his life as my slave.

Info:
    File Size: 157 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3357 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyIMPUNISHINGYOURCOiaSupremacy.mp4

Comment

• The sound of my bullwhip cutting both the air and his flesh is thrilling, amidst his pathetic cries and screams for mercy. But there shall be none. Strike after excrutiating strike, my whip slashes his exposed back and buttocks until it is raw.
      This is perhaps my finest masterpiece of sadomasochistic persecution. I rain down a vicious torrent of whip strikes on my helpless captive, until he is quivering, screaming, and begging for a reprieve from his Goddess.
      I am relentless and calculating, with the precision of a surgeon, as each strike rips through his flesh like effortlessly. I offer only a brief postponement of his suffering, for the occasional slap or spit to his face. He has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from Goddess' lethal whips. As it should be.

Info:
      File Size: 281 MB
      Resolution: 1280 x 720
      Duration: 00:06:25
      Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6025 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyMYBULLWHIPSsTakanori.mp4

Comment

• With my irreverent pet bound to my inescapable steel spider web, he is mine for the taking. I will do as I please with him, and what pleases me at this moment is to make him suffer greatly for his inappropriate behavior. My dreaded thrasher whip shall do rather nicely.
        Each crack of my whip bruises and lacerates his soft skin effortlessly. Blow after painful blow, I remind him of his place of servitude to me, and only me. Strike after excruciating strike, I reinforce my place as his Goddess.
        Remember slaves, this is Goddess Miko's world. If you wish the privilege of becoming part of it, you will follow my every command and directive to the letter, or suffer a swift and severe punishment. So let this video be a lesson for all those who wish to be in my service.

Info:
        File Size: 338 MB
        Duration: 00:07:45
        Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5999 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AsianCrueltyTRAPPEDINMYWEMiko.mp4

Comment

• You've been trying to get your wife Sydney to become a little more kinky. She's just so damn vanilla. You've convinced her to be a Domme for a little play session. You got her a nice black outfit, leather gloves, body jewelry and boots and for yourself, you picked out a hood and a collar with leash. A little hesitant at first, Sydney tells you to get on all fours and crawl towards the couch. Maybe she'll get into the role play after all? She tells you to get on top of the couch and keep your eyes away from her. What does she have in mind? By the time you're allowed to turn around, you notice she's wearing a giant big black dildo. Before you can do or say anything beyond "that's ridiculous" she makes you put the dildo in your mouth. You're a little worried about what's about to come. You can only imagine where she'll want to put it next. Sure enough, it's going into your ass. It's not quite what you signed up for but Sydney is getting so much into it, it's hard not to get excited too. After a while you try to make her stop by using your safe word but she is so into the fucking that she just won't stop. You are seeing a whole new side to your wife's sex life. Hopefully this will be a recurring activity in your relationship from now on.

Info:
          File Size: 701 MB
          Duration: 00:12:07
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaFUCKMAstroDomina.mp4

Comment

• With aching arms after that deeply intense drilling, the ladies command the asshole to fist himself. All the while pulling on the slave's balls to keep him motivated. Their pleasure is his pain. A bizarre symbiosis a la Baronessa di Rivera.

Info:
            File Size: 1.47 GB
            Duration: 00:40:56
            Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5002 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CarmenRiveraDasSchleimlochCting.mp4

Comment

• Dumb, dumber.slave "One man's pleasure is another man's pain" this adage fits perfectly when the world's dumbest slaves meet the most sadistic ladies. Contessa Barbara Calucci and Baronessa Carmen Rivera are extremely hard and merciless. There's no escaping from the long arm of the law, which these dumb assholes get to experience first hand! There's deep diving into the anal examinations in the jail shower cell: the upper extremities of the torment experts drill their victims guts up to the stop.

Info:
              File Size: 822 MB
              Duration: 00:22:34
              Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4960 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CarmenRiveraDummDuemmerFalFisting.mp4

Comment

• It goes down to beastly business at Baronessa di Rivera's: a hot "fuck-mare training" and a copious involuntary milking of the studs make for an exuberant circus style mood among the dominant girlfriends.

The female stars of the manege indulge in a hot bath and get spoiled by a very special foot massage. While the horny slave cocks are subjected to an emotional roller coaster between heaven and hell. A pleasurable blowjob, a wicked foot milking along with ultra-brutal CBT all pursue the same goal: to completely extract all juices of these slaves. One of the devotees mistakenly shoots his horny load into the bathtub. So to punish him, Lady Carmen plies him to drink all of the by now albuminous bath water. This film is just massively "sperm-randy".

Info:
                File Size: 2.22 GB
                Duration: 01:02:49
                Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4919 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CarmenRiveraHornyHorsePowerCmination.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Damazonia has just finished working her slave over as seen in Damazonia's Gimp and now it's time to violate him with her big strapon cock. "Of course my gimp has to be fucked" she tells him as she walks around his bound body to his waiting slut hole. Damazonia talks about how she loves her power and thrusts her cock inside him. She touches his little useless unit to stimulate him even more, to go along with the strapon and nipple clamps. Damazonia looks divine as she thrusts in and out of her property. The poor little bitch whines but can't speak as his mouth is gagged. "I will fuck you all night" she tells him and teases him that she might even let him cum. She really bounds her gimps hole and you get some great views of her amazing legs and ass in the process. She holds on to the chain of the nipple clamps like it's a horse rein and then accidently, or maybe not, she pulls one side off him, the slave screams in agony much to Mistress's pleasure.

Info:
                  File Size: 392 MB
                  Duration: 00:05:20
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9941 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___ClubStilettoMistressDamagging.mp4

Comment

• Last job of the day is to lick Her shoes clean after all day on the filthy dungeon floor.

Info:
                    File Size: 1.43 GB
                    Duration: 00:08:28
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 24.0 Mb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelGoddessBoundSlappedSpateWorship.mp4

Comment

• With her fuck toy bound tightly to an inescapable steel bondage bench, Goddess Janira Wolfe uses her 10? strap on cock to violate his ass with bad intentions. This is not for his pleasure. Oh no, this ass invasion is for his punishment, and Goddess isn't about to handle him gently. Not even close.

Dressed from head to toe in gleaming, body hugging black leather, Goddess Wolfe is a sight to behold as she plunges her massive cock balls deep into his fuck hole. Harder and harder, faster and faster she plows the road, as her captive squeals like the dirty little pig he is.

Holding tightly to his collar and leash for leverage, Goddess reams his ass relentlessly, while she verbally humiliates her prey. It is her intention to break him, both physically and mentally. And she is well on her way. By the time she is through with him, he will be on his knees begging her forgiveness for his ill advised behavior.

Info:
                      File Size: 859 MB
                      Duration: 00:11:19
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DomNationBallsFuckingDeepJaniraWegging.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1