No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She doesn't have time to deal with her slave, the chapter in the book is so exciting. Mistress Anette is sitting, reading, while her slave is forced to clean her soles. She is totally into the book, she doesn't care what happens until the slave is occupied with her naked soles and he doesn't do anything fishy.

Info:
    File Size: 246 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 15.000 FPS, 3003 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___CruelAnetteIReadYouClean1080hip.mp4

Comment

• I transform slaveboy into my sissy maid and its time to put him to work. His first job is to act as my ashtray as I enjoy a cigarette and blow smoke in his face. He then goes to work cleaning my boots with his tongue. After he worships my boots, I make him bend over in front of me in preparation for part 2.

Info:
      File Size: 40.1 MB
      Resolution: 640 x 468
      Duration: 00:05:47
      Video: AVC, 640x468, 30.000 FPS, 796 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

11___IdelsyLoveMaidServicePart1ination.mp4

Comment

• In the last part of this kinky session with Prinsecce Venus ahe is using her nipple torture treatment devise. Stretching nipples sometime helps Slaves to be not to much horney,. but not today and so the Ladie use a hard strong milking machine.

Info:
        File Size: 415 MB
        Resolution: 1280 x 720
        Duration: 00:14:01
        Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesTheMedicalSlavePartngMachine.m p4

Comment

• Info:
          File Size: 214 MB
          Duration: 00:07:14
          Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesTheMedicalVenusCBT.mp4

Comment

• Humiliated and belittled from his OTK spanking, boilerman has more to endure until Serena is satisfied she has made her point! Having asked a pretty young blond office worker if she was "up for a fuck" Serena see it only fitting that boilerman takes a good hard fucking from her 9" strap-on!.

Info:
            File Size: 1.13 GB
            Duration: 00:08:03
            Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteBoilermanPunishedPart21080HnaPegging .mp4

Comment

• We always have SO much fun when the 'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try: Aroma! You're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble, aren't I? Think of all the fun we're going to have with our 'rents out of the way. I'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there's nothing left and you're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me, stepbrother dear. I'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!

Info:
              File Size: 757 MB
              Duration: 00:11:02
              Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9343 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 241 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PrincessEllieIdolSisterTwistHandjob.mp4

Comment

• A family that cums together stays together, isn't that what they say? My uncle has pretty good oral skills, might as well take advantage.

Sydney's uncle is late. What a loser. And he's about to pay the price for his insolence. Sydney wastes no time and makes him get down on the floor so she can sit on his face. There's no doubt his dick will soon get hard as a rock. Uncle does a pretty good job at eating her pussy, so Sydney rewards his tongue movements as she starts jerking him off. Sydney decides to edge him a few times, but there's no way he's allowed to cum before she does. After she cums a first time, Sydney turns around so uncle can focus on her asshole for a while. He's not hiding his excitement and this family get together certainly is a happy one.

Info:
                File Size: 914 MB
                Duration: 00:15:18
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8168 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 168 kb/s

Download Links:

11___AstroDominaUncleLicketion.mp4

Comment

• These two ladies love nothing more than teaming up to destroy a pair of vulnerable testicles. You can tell how horny putting a man into this amount of pain makes them as they floor him over and over, savouring his agony and their power as he writhes at their feet. Poor nadman's balls were condemned from the start, and Nikki and Nikki don't disappoint in this brutal but sexy hard ballbusting movie.

Info:
                  File Size: 338 MB
                  Duration: 00:15:08
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2993 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BallbustingWorldDestroyedting.mp4

Comment

• Place you face here, we'll spit on it. The girls spit in the face of a slave. They shoot everything on camera, forcing him to lick their boots, they spit and rub their boots in the slave's face.

Info:
                    File Size: 625 MB
                    Duration: 00:09:21
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9075 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 288 kb/s

Download Links:

11___BeautifulGirlsTheyShootEverytSpitting.mp4

Comment

• Part 1 of 2 - In this video the popular UK bondage mistress Miranda demonstrates the SeriousKit vac suit and milker. The last time we filmed this demonstration Elise Graves was the subject however we were unable to show the milker because Elise has the wrong anatomy. This time around we see the details of the various hoses, tubes, bladders, e-stim wires, vacuum pumps and milking devices which make up the Full Monte for the male subject. For those who are thinking about purchasing all or parts of the Serious Kit system, this would be a good video to watch. Alternatively, you could book a session with Miranda and take a ride in the complete system in her London studio. As you will see in the video, Miranda knows the system inside and out, and what dials and knobs to turn to achieve the best effect. The SeriousKit system is an impressive selection of gear. All of the components are high quality, using industry standard medical tubing, valves, vacuum disconnects and flow indicators. The latex suit itself features sewn and glued seams and durable air-tight zippers. This setup is pretty much the Cadillac of unusual fetish stimulation gear. A special thanks to Mistress Miranda and her subject, and to the inventor of the SeriousKit system. As JG-Leathers would say, "hornyness is the mother of invention!"

Info:
                      File Size: 1005 MB
                      Duration: 00:33:46
                      Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3993 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download Links:

11___SeriousImagesMistressMirandaAndTheSlmBondage. mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1