No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Vampira loves slaves education in the outdoor area, because nettles are growing there and the mistress can lie comfortably in the sun while the slave licks her boots. Just p*ss off when his cock is burning. The Female Domination Queen of BDSM ruled strictly in the Femdom Empire, but also righteously. The slave may finally join the pool and even be rewarded with hard spanking. Too bad that the servant under his latex mask can not see how the mistress stretches her ass in the black pantyhose. He does not even get to see the nipple piercings of his goddess. A serving human toilet, a quiet bootlick, a submissive slave without claims. Just a slave of passion. / Lady Vampira liebt die Sklavenerziehung im Outdoorbereich, denn dort wachsen Brennesseln und die Herrin kann sich bequem in die Sonne legen, wahrend der Sklave ihre Stiefel leckt. Einfach los pisssen, wenn sein Schwanz brennt. Die Female Domination Queen of BDSM regiert streng im Femdom Empire, aber auch gerecht. Der Sklave darf schliesslich mit an den Pool und wird sogar mit hartem Spanking belohnt. Zu dumm dass der Diener unter seiner Latexmaske nicht sehen kann, wie ihm die Herrin ihren Arsch in der schwarzen Strumpfhose entgegen streckt. Nicht mal die Nippelpiercings seiner Gottin bekommt er zu sehen. Eine dienende menschliche Toilette, ein stiller Stiefellecker, ein devoter Sklave ohne Anspruche. Eben Sklave aus Passion.

Info:
    File Size: 789 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:08:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 13.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 10.8 kb/s

Download Links:

11___LadyVampira_-_Slave_Outon_Part_2.mp4

Comment

• With my mistress friends visiting @DungeonRoma, we continue to have a blast! Today I have a slave bound to the cross. He considers himself a bit of a macho slut. Well... We'll see about that as we put him to to the test. With all of us having the use of our chosen whips, we are going to make out bitch suffer we will enjoy it. To want our slut up we begin by teasing him with our crops, then with some stinging whacks he quickly learns the meaning of pain. As we rotate from one to the other, using our different styles of whipping. It's not long before we begin to see the result of our lashes. The skin on our slaves back is beginning to turn a nice reddish colour. As he squeals for mercy, we continue to whip him harder and harder. There's no escape from our painful and punishing lashes. We all laugh and continue to make him suffer, as we watch his skin match the colour of our crimson whips... In questi giorni mi sto divertendo tantissimo insieme alle mie amiche in visita al @DungeonRoma. Ed oggi ho fatto una sorpresa alle mie amiche facendogli trovare uno schiavo legato alla croce. Questa puttanella si considera un vero macho... il classico uomo della serie.... quanto sono forte, quanto sono figo... Bene ... Lo metteremo alla prova. Ognuna di noi ha in mano la sua amata frusta , ed alla sola vista il nostro macho sembra vacillare. Ma il cretino ci sfida a colpirlo , e tutte Noi con staffilate pungenti e ben assestate iniziamo a farlo soffrire, in modo da fargli apprendere il vero significato del dolore. Ognuna di Noi ha un suo stile nel colpire, ma il risultato e' sempre lo stesso ... il dolore da imprimere allo schiavo. In poco tempo vediamo gli effetti delle frustate sul corpo del macho , con la pelle della schiena che assume quel colore rosso violaceo che tanto ci soddisfa. Grida pieta' la nostra macho puttana, ma Noi sorde alla sue suppliche lo colpiamo sempre piu forte. Non ha nessuna possibilita' di evitare le nostro dolorose frustate. Ridiamo all' impazzata godendo della sofferenza del nostro schiavo, mentre ammiriamo la sua pelle assumere lo stesso colore cremisi delle nostre fruste...
      #Female Supremacy, #Gaia, #Whipping Fantasy

Info:
      File Size: 554 MB
      Duration: 00:09:59
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 7593 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIA_-_CRIMSHD.mp4

Comment

• ITALIAN SPOKEN

After a long time, today, I have decided to wear my wonderful dr Martens; unfortunately, they are really dirty and I cannot go out with my shoes in these conditions. This is a job well suited for may shoe-cleaning slave: I order him to lick the soles and polish the shoes with his tongue, while I relax on the couch, ignoring him. After a while, I check his job: he worked well, therefore, I decide that he has earned a reward. I make him l lay down on the floor and I allow him to play with his tiny cock ... until he spurts his spew on my shoes, which, of course, he will have to clean again with his tongue. I think I will use this slave to polish all my shoes, manly the ones I use to go outside and, therefore, will be very dirty.

Info:
        File Size: 327 MB
        Duration: 00:11:51
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 3687 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MISTRESS_GAIA_-_SPURTITENS_-_HD.mp4

Comment

• I love a ballbusting date. I restrain this useless male to my suspension frame and kick the hell out of his balls repeatedly. I kick him until he can't take it anymore, yet so sensually. Eventually, I exhaust his ability to cope.

Info:
          File Size: 375 MB
          Duration: 00:05:20
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9717 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MayaSinBallbustingSlause.mp4

Comment

• Info:
            File Size: 1.14 GB
            Resolution: 3840 x 2160
            Duration: 00:05:57
            Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 27.2 Mb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MenAreSlavesDaisyDommeScipping.mp4

Comment

• Info:
              File Size: 1.72 GB
              Resolution: 3840 x 2160
              Duration: 00:08:47
              Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 28.0 Mb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MenAreSlavesHelenaLockasing.mp4

Comment

• Miss Jessica wants to try out something new. She has seen slaves being used as human furniture and wants to test out just how comfortable and reliable a slave can be. So in she comes dressed in a leather corset, shiny black leggings and heels. She puts her heels on his legs and sits down full weight on his head. Perching there she relaxes and vapes occasionally and tests him out as human furniture.

Info:
                File Size: 101 MB
                Duration: 00:08:11
                Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissJessicaHumanchng.mp4

Comment

• Jessica and Ava are talking about their gym routine and their housemate Tom is mocking them so Ava decides to show him one of her latest gym moves with him as a guinea-pig. Crushing him between her thighs stood up, his little head looks like it's going to explode! Jessica then has a go! They then continue to show off different moves to crush his head and they even get him in a scissorhold and facesit him at the same time. He thinks it's all over and they walk out but then they come back in to put their sweaty gym wear covered bottoms on his face with some facesitting.

Info:
                  File Size: 238 MB
                  Duration: 00:10:42
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 2787 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissJessicaStrongthighsAvaBting.mp4

Comment

• This particular blonde bitch's throat is in need of training, as he's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive, turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face, my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I force him to lick them, his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs, filth pouring from his lips as I force every inch past his tonsils.

Info:
                    File Size: 556 MB
                    Duration: 00:09:38
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 7940 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MissRoperFaceFuckedByMissRoper.mp4

Comment

• I love putting objects in My slaves mouth. I love making him gag on them even more. Usually you can find him gaggin Gand throwing up on My dick. Today I will be putting My little size 3 feet into his mouth and down his throat. I want him to gag on them, to taste them for days after. Look at all his spit and bile dripping from My toes. My toes have definitely been tickling his tonsils!

Info:
                      File Size: 1.23 GB
                      Duration: 00:08:21
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressCourtneyGagOorship.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1