Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April May Strapped for cash

April May need a lot of money and she needs it now, she has no one else to turn to but the Strapped For Cash loan company. After a discussion with Mr Stern she soon understands about the strapped bit of the deal and finds herself over his knee being paddled on her black panty hose and then to her dismay on her bare bottom. She has to endure an extra hard thrashing because of the amount of money she needs. Lets hope she can afford to repay.

April May, Mr Stern

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spr-1497.mp4
    File Size : 497.8 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:30

Download k2s.cc - spr-1497.zip - 497.8 MB

Comment

• School of burlesque. Biology lesson Part Two Punishment

In school burlesque new lesson - Biology. Part Two. Punishment.

School of burlesque, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : burlesk-bio.mp4
      File Size : 88.9 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:03:15

Download k2s.cc - burlesk-bio.zip - 88.9 MB

Comment

• Filthy Girl - Pandora Blake, Ten Amorette

Pandora and Ten get wet and steamy as Pandora decides to clean up her filthy girl. In the shower the water turns Ten's clothing see-through - and a wet leather strap stings so much more.

On a dirty lesbian weekend, Pandora gives her lover a rude awakening, dragging her out of bed and shoving her under the shower. She's decided Ten is a filthy slut who needs cleaning up! She soaps Ten's perfectly curved body and spanks her round bottom until it's red and glowing.

The water turns Ten's satin nightie and white cotton knickers clinging and see through, and Ten quickly learns that being strapped with heavy wet leather stings so much more. But those aren't the only things getting wet in this steamy girl-girl spanking scene.

File Name : filthy.mp4
        File Size : 376.4 MB
        Duration : 00:15:54

Download k2s.cc - filthy.zip - 376.4 MB

Comment

• Tavern 16 Part Four

See the part four of a new episode of the tavern.

File Name : Tavern 16 part four.mp4
          File Size : 83.6 MB
          Duration : 00:03:50

Download k2s.cc - Tavern 16 part four.zip - 83.6 MB

Comment

• The cane for my builder George

George the builder thought he had got away with just a session of being paddled by Lola but he is very much mistaken. I am the expert when it comes to sorting out badly behaved men as he is now about to find out. I select a particularly heavy cane to administer the punishment to his bare bottom. I do not think this was appreciated one little bit as the strokes bite home.

George, Lola Marie, Mike, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Femdom,

File Name : The cane for my builder George.mp4
            File Size : 526 MB
            Duration : 00:07:16

Download k2s.cc - The cane for my builder George.zip - 526 MB

Comment

• A European Adventure Part 4

As the other young ladies leave the classroom they hear muffled sounds of disapproval from behind the closed door. Turning back they hastily peek through the keyhole. The sight that awaits them is shocking!

Lucie has been told to come down from the punishment stool by Miss Cavendish.

She gets a stern telling off about her bad behaviour during the lesson that day. Despite this she still seems uninterested. The reality of her situation soon strikes home in a hurry when Miss Cavendish takes her over the knee and delivers one sharp whack to her exposed behind! Lucie’s shock is clearly apparent as an involuntary gasp escapes her lips. But it is too late now!

Miss Cavendish is keen to bring the point across to the young lady and the first whack is followed by several well placed smacks to her naughty young bottom! Unsurprisingly the older woman’s admonitions soon have the intended effect once they are drummed in from behind. For good measure Miss Cavendish delivers some whacks to the tops of Lucie’s legs as well – just to ensure the stinging sensation remains long after the memory of being over the knee does.

Once the spanking is done Lucie is sent back on the punishment box to reflect on her bad behaviour while the punishment book is filled in. Miss Cavendish attends to the important task of filling in the punishment book.

So keen were all the parties in the classroom on attending to the matter at hand though that they failed to realise they had a secret audience that had watched the whole scenario play out through the small keyhole!

Rose Cavendish, Schoolgirl, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : european-adventure-4.mp4
              File Size : 1.2 GB
              Duration : 00:13:42

Download k2s.cc - european-adventure-4.zip - 1.2 GB

Comment

• Spanking Over My Skirt

Dressed in tight velvet pencil skirt and sheer blouse, I'm waiting nervously for the CEO of the company I work for. Miss Page is going to punish me severely for messing up a huge order, and costing the company over a million dollars! I know 'corporal punishment' is going to be involved, but I have no idea how hard, or how many implements will be involved. When Miss Page arrives, it soon becomes clear this is going to be a considerable ordeal. She has multiple humiliating positions planned, all of which will make my skirt-clad bottom an appealing target for her. Hand spanking, belt whipping, paddling and finally the cane. And the final 6 strokes are to be given on the bare! Look how red and sore my bottom is, and how vivid the cane marks are! Unbelievable! but I do deserve it, I know I do!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

Ariel Anderssen, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spanking-over-my-skirt.mp4
                File Size : 1.2 GB
                Duration : 00:34:10

Download k2s.cc - spanking-over-my-skirt.zip - 1.2 GB

Comment

• Painful consequences part 2

Amelia’s landlady has come to inspect the damage done to the house after Amelia let her bath water overflow into the kitchen. Now she finds extensive damage in the bathroom and she also finds that against all the rules on her agreement she is keeping quite a large number of rodents, why she does not say but Sarah the landlady is suspicious that she is running a business selling them from her house, once again against the rules. Amelia is told that she has to dispose of the rodents before the next house inspection. There will need to be extra punishment because of the damage to the bathroom and for keeping the rodents. Luckily Sarah came equipped with a stout leather paddle. She puts this to very good use, as Amelia is asked to kneel in the chair and put her bottom up for punishment. A severe one is called for and that’s exactly what she gets.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Sarah Stern

File Name : Painful consequences 2.mp4
                  File Size : 472 MB
                  Duration : 00:11:42

Download k2s.cc - Painful consequences 2.zip - 472 MB

Comment

• Two Pranksters Punished – Sarahgregoryspanking

Elori and Cherry think it is hilarious that they were actually able to pull off a prank on some of the teachers at their private school. They put saran wrap over the pan and as you can imagine, it wasn’t a pretty situation for the unfortunate teaching staff who were the “butt” of this childish joke. The Headmaster has called the two silly pranksters to his study to have a word with them about their pathetic behavior. After a good scolding, they are each spanked in front of each other… first over their regulation school panties, then on their bare, exposed bottoms. Now they are not laughing anymore as he decides to really teach them both a lasting lesson with a caning. They are both given 6 firm strokes of the rod as the girls cry out in pain, feeling the nasty sting of rattan applied to their bare red cheeks. This is one prank that they will not repeat anytime soon in the future!

Cherry Blossom, Dave Dodge, Elori Stix

File Name : SGS - Two Pranksters Punished.mp4
                    File Size : 524.19 MB
                    Duration : 00:14:05

Download k2s.cc - SGS - Two Pranksters Punished.mp4 - 524.2 MB

Comment

• Ava Punished By Daddy - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

This is a no nonsense domestic discipline film between a father and his daughter who has a rather painful discipline punishment waiting for her. No build up, no storyline, we go right into the action as Ava is called in. There’s no need for her to argue her case, she knows it’s a spanking and a leather strapping before she is sent to bed! A mean hard hand spanking across her panties and then with them removed, firmly placed across his lap is just the beginning as she is made to hold the Reformatory Strap which she knows will be next. Placed face down over the ottoman, Ava’s bare red cheeks are strapped and then her final humiliation is complete as she is placed on all fours and strapped with her parts exposed giving her something else to worry about! This was a very embarrassing and painful punishment for Ava! This movie also includes additional bonus footage.

Ava Nicole, John Osborne

Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking, spanking,

File Name : A - Ava Punished by Daddy.mp4
                      File Size : 573.07 MB
                      Duration : 00:09:57

Download k2s.cc - A - Ava Punished by Daddy.mp4 - 573.1 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X