• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Footjob Technique Pov
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 205.24 MB
    Duration : 00:05:24
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Alyssa Kayson brings a new sexy video just for you. She knows you like watching her getting her feet dirty so she sets up a big dildo upright and starts using her footjob technique on the fake cock. She is kind enough to let you wank your hard boner while she performs in front of you. Alyssa rubs the toy against her bare soles and puts up a nice footjob show and lets you cum right at her Goddess feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
    footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Im Glad You Are Back
      File Size : 226.06 MB
      Duration : 00:05:56
      Sabrina Paige knows exactly what she wants: to watch you stroke your cock while you lick her sweet toes. She's been waiting for you to come back and is already dripping wet, thinking of you caressing and licking in between her stretched, sexy toes, craving the feeling of your stiff cock sliding between her two soft arches. Sabrina guides your hands over your throbbing dick until you explode over the bottoms of her perfect feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
      pov, joi.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Turned On By My Smoke
        File Size : 93.86 MB
        Duration : 00:07:16
        Resolution : 720x404
        This slave I have kneeled in front of Me seems very willing to serve Me. He is aroused by My presence, by My leather pants and white blouse outfit and My high heeled boots, but he is even more aroused by the opportunity to serve Me as a human ashtray. I allow him to light My slim all-white 120 mm cigarette, that matches very well My white leather gloves. Because of all this attention, the slave gets overexcited and forgets his manners, breathing in My direction or doing things that he is not ordered to, so a couple of slaps on his face will make him remember his place. But he is an obedient slave and is glad to do everything I want him to, even if it means inhaling My smoke, humping My boots like a stupid mutt or chewing on the cigarette butt that I put out on his tongue. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
        femdom, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Our Ass Wipe
          File Size : 518.86 MB
          Duration : 00:10:02
          Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper has been giving a tour to an exchange student from Femdom University Europe, Miss Olivia Serpente. She has already explored the smothering and foot worship classes, but today Violet has a special treat for Her. They saunter into the dungeon, Violet wearing a black zip-up jumper with booty shorts that ride up Her hot little ass, while Miss Olivia looks incredible in a black PVC dress and a black general's cap. They walk up to the slave, and Violet announces the slave's duty: "As you are obviously aware slave, Women are superior to men. You will demonstrate this by worshipping our assholes. Not just our asses, but both our rectums better be smelling like daisies when you're done sucking them clean, pig" Violet climbs on top of the slave, straddling him with Her long legs. She reaches behind Her jumper and unzips it, open up the back and spreading Her sweet round asscheeks open, Her brown rosebud winking at him. "First lick everything on the outside clean, slave. I took a dump earlier and I don't know how good of a job I did wiping. Sweet tasting isn't it? Now point your tongue and start tongue punching my anus...NO! Harder, get your fucking worthless tongue in through the ring!" Miss Olivia gets behind him and grabs his head with Her hands and starts pushing his head deeper into Violet's open ass and gaping anus, his tongue disappearing inside the depths as Her asshole swallows his tongue inside. She sits down onto his tongue, telling him to keep tongue fucking Her delicious anus. She starts bouncing up and down on his face and tongue harder and harder, he screeches in pain but Olivia keeps his head held tight. She smothers him at the end and then climbs off of him, offering his face to Miss Olivia. She has him start by paying reverence to Her perfectly round ass, kissing the cheeks back and forth while Violet supervises this time. Instructing him what to do and pushing his head hard into the beautiful panty-clad ass. Finally, She pulls the thong aside and Violet orders him to start licking the now open crack. He starts to give it wet licks up and down, but Miss Olivia gets impatient and starts bouncing up and down on his now outstretched tongue, as Violet orders him: "Keep that fucking tongue out and taste Her asshole! Now swallow! Swallow Her ass juice, slave, and get used to that taste" Olivia grinds down on his face one last time and seems satisfied, She climbs off of him and Violet decides She wants one last deep cleaning. She climbs back onto his face, spreading Her cheeks wide, and orders the slave: "Tongue out, slave! Here it comes" She settles down onto his tongue and face, smothering him and making him blind and helpless. In the meantime, Miss Olivia gets up and stands in between his outstretched legs and steel chastity-encased cock. Violet motions toward his bulging balls, filled with cum because he hasn't been allowed an orgasm in weeks. Miss Olivia winds up and kicks the exposed balls, causing the slave to buck wildly under Violet's ass, but She holds him down and Olivia kicks them again, this time he flops around so hard, he does manage to scream before Violet smothers his mouth with Her open anus again. They finally get off of him and Violet says: "Your breath smells like ass, slave. Open your toilet mouth!" She spits in his mouth and Miss Olivia follows. They don't exactly hit the target, so they both try again with marginal success, so Violet just scoops up the spit and wipes it on the pig's tongue before they leave him, laughing.
          ass sucking, ass cleaning, anal tongue fucking, ass humiliation, ass slave, ass licking, ass kissing, ass worship, facesitting, dirty ass cleaning, ass smothering, asshole fetish, asshole worship, ass smelling, asshole slave.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sadie Plays In The Kitchen
            File Size : 193.34 MB
            Duration : 00:05:07
            The always sexy Sadie Pop wants you to lick her bare feet. Stick your tongue out while she rubs her soles across. Go ahead and bite, nibbling along her soft, wrinkly arches and on her heels. Listen as she tells you how good it feels to have your mouth on her feet. See her lay back and unbutton her shirt, showing off her perky tits and pretty shaved pussy. Watch as she rubs her pussy for you while you kiss, lick, bite, and suck on her feet from heel to toe. Look at how she wrinkles up her feet, scrunching up her toes as you taste them. Stick your tongue between each of her toes while you watch her masturbate. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
            pov, joi, sadie pop.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Inmate Rectal Gangbang
              File Size : 1834.24 MB
              Duration : 00:13:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Seasons Beating
                File Size : 221.24 MB
                Duration : 00:05:58
                Goddess Brianna puts out the holiday orders to all her loyal foot slaves. When you've got your cock in one hand and your credit card in the other, you are prepared to perfectly serve your foot goddess. Pull out your wallet and drop a load from your MasterCard into her Amazon account. Only then will you be permitted to bring your tiny toy soldier to attention and make a massive splash with your filthy load all over Goddess Brianna's waiting feet. Your orders are simple: Charge it then enlarge it. Don't you dare disappoint your goddess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                c4sholiday17, goddess brianna, sexy feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Post-Orgasmic Pegging My Newest Boy
                  File Size : 434.85 MB
                  Duration : 00:12:51
                  I just gave My new boy an orgasm (albeit a ruined one), and now I'm going to peg him; I want him to firmly understand that he is here to please Me as My sex toy, that his sexual preferences and fantasies don't matter. My strap-on cock will be pleased and worshipped, first by his mouth, and then I will bang his little ass. he is nothing more than a tool I will use for My pleasure, a set of holes for My strap-on to enjoy. After I ram his open man-pussy with My big black cock, I think he's ready for something really massive. I take a huge cock and push it into his ass and... he takes is like a champ! What a good sex toy My newest boy is turning out to be. I can't wait to stretch his man-pussy even more.
                  ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Pretty Little Feet
                    File Size : 194.84 MB
                    Duration : 00:05:09
                    Are you ready for me? I know you've been waiting for this. Come closer and lick in between my toes, just how I like it. Stroke your hard cock as you watch me caress my feet, curl my delicious toes, and run my hands over my long, toned legs. It turns me on so much to feel your wet tongue run up and down my smooth arches and in between my toes. Don't stop worshipping my perfect, bare feet until you're ready to explode. I need your cum covering my pretty little feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. My pretty little feet - MPEG4 720p Version
                    joi, sophia leone.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Custom Shoe Closet
                      File Size : 279 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:08
                      Goddess Alexia has a ton of shoes and needs to have more shelves built in her closet because there just isn't enough room for all of her shoes. She hires someone to transform her closet into a custom shoe closet, but she soon learns that he has more than building on his mind. After leaving the room for a moment, she returns to find him rubbing on his cock while sniffing her shoes, jerking off right there in her closet! She is less than pleased and humiliates him by making him get down on the ground and putting a chastity device on him. She then tells him that he is going to do her closet for free before making him worship her sexy heels.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
                      female domination, shoe & boot worship, foot domination, femdom, foot humiliation.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X