Duration: 01:21:47
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1597 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11870 Trishas Full Training Session.part1.rar
    11870 Trishas Full Training Session.part2.rar
    11870 Trishas Full Training Session.part3.rar

Comment

• Let's just free that from your pants. Oh my. It's HUGE. Start off nice and slow.
      It's so big it's really turning me on. Mmmmm. I like it when it's nice and slippery and full of lube. Do you like that baby? Are you my good little baby boy? A little faster. It's so big I can't even get my hand around it! Oh God that's an enormous cock!

We should make this last as long as we can since this can never happen again. You know that, right? I really love how your cock feels in my hand, though. It's really a shame that this can only happen the one time.
      OK, let's go a little faster, and a little faster. I really wish we could do this more!
      Squeeze out every last drop for mommy.

Info:
      File Size: 318 MB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Format: avc1
      Resolution: 1280 x 720
      Duration: 00:06:12
      Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7013 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

Download Links:

11871 Diane Andrews Good Mommy.mp4

Comment

• Lexi sneaks into the evil Gunther's hideout. She sees no sign of the villain, but spies his mysterious device on a nearby table. As she relays her find back to HQ, she tries to access the information stored on the strange device. Lexi taps a key and the device beeps shrilly. It leaps out her hands, as if possessed and shoots across the room. The device lands at the feet of its rightful owner, Gunther.

Lexi is shocked but attempts to spring into action. Before she can make a move, Gunther shows her what the device can REALLY do! With a flick of his finger, it beeps again. Lexi feels a surge of electricity through her entire body. She is thrown to the wall and frozen, paralyzed.

Gunther commands Lexi to come forward. She wants to resist but cannot. Seeing that she is fully in his control, Gunther relishes Lexi's sexy body. He pushes aside her already skimpy superheroine outfit and fondles her pierced pussy. Gunther licks on Lexi's perky tits then commands her to the sofa so he can taste her cunt.

Using the device's insidious mind control abilities, Gunther commands Lexi to kneel before him. With his thumb, he pries her supple lips apart roughly. Her eyes are filled with fear of what's about to happen. Gunther unsheathes his veiny, hard cock and slides it into Lexi's defenseless mouth. He commands her to slurp and suck on his cock. With a minor adjustment on the device, she changes her technique to include her hands stroking his shaft.

Gunther starts to lose himself in the moment as the gorgeous superheroine has become his personal fuck-toy. He moves her again to the couch and slides his throbbing dick into her. She grimaces in disbelief as he thrusts into her for what feels like an eternity.

Suddenly, it dawns on Lexi that she still had some control over her limbs, thanks to Gunther wanting his dick stroked while she blew him. She glances at the device lying next to their writhing bodies on the sofa and springs into action. She smacks the gadget, giving her full control of her super body. She smacks Gunther then follows it up with a thunderous knee that cracks against his unsuspecting skull. He falls to the floor in a heap, knocked senseless. Disgusted, but not defeated, Lexi fixes her hair and costume. She leaves to Gunther and his little toy for the authorities to find.

Info:
        File Size: 424 MB
        Resolution: 1920 x 1080
        Duration: 00:13:12
        Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4227 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Links:

11872 Mysterious Device.mp4

Comment

• What does a young, Kryptonian girl have to do to get laid? Super-strength, invulnerability, it's tough to find a man who will even date her, let alone rough fuck her like a cheap whore. So when a rampaging cyborg starts to knock her around like a flimsy rag doll, she just kind of goes with it. Oh, she takes a little convincing, like being tied down and forced to come again and again, but she's on her knees soon enough, sucking cyborg cock like her life depended on it. Gasping and moaning, as the fat, bio-mechanical womb stretcher thrusts into her, she reveals herself for the true slut she is. What began as a knock-down, drag-out fight quickly becomes a super-powered love fest that leaves Supergirl spent, sticky and satisfied.

Info:
          File Size: 941 MB
          Duration: 00:23:35
          Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5322 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s

Download Links:

11873 Cyborgasm.part1.rar
          11873 Cyborgasm.part2.rar

Comment

• Your teacher told me you didn't finish your homework, what shall we do about that. I think you need to be punished somehow. I've always wondered what you think of your friends telling you that your mother is a milf. Seeing how your friends think I'm hot..what do you think? Would you like to see your mom's fit body? Would you like to see my big boobs and perky ass?

Info:
            File Size: 1.55 GB
            Duration: 00:18:14
            Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

11875 Blaten Lee Womb Envy Stepmom Style.part1.rar
            11875 Blaten Lee Womb Envy Stepmom Style.part2.rar

Comment

• You awaken to see your little sister Krissy coming into your room, crawling towards you as you lay groggy in bed. "Shhhhh. Mom and Dad just left." Krissy pulls back your blanket to expose your morning wood. "It's so much bigger than I thought. I can't believe how big my brother's cock is." She wraps her hand around your cock and starts lightly licking and sucking at the tip. "It's okay, nobody will know. Just don't tell anybody." I bet you never thought your sister would be sucking your dick first thing in the morning.

Info:
              File Size: 303 MB
              Format: mp4v-20
              Duration: 00:18:45
              Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2107 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

11876 Danielle Soul The Little Sister.mp4

Comment

• Our step sister walks into your bedroom while you are jerking off your cock. You were really thinking about her so when she walks in and closes the door behind her it only makes you more excited.She looks shocked at first but then looking down at the size of your cock her face changes.She complements on how big it is and sits down on your bed.She starts telling you that she has a confession to make. Even though she is your step sister she can't help but be physically attracted to you.

Info:
                File Size: 298 MB
                Format: mp4v-20
                Duration: 00:18:51
                Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2056 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 150 kb/s

Download Links:

11877 Katy Rose The Little Sister.mp4

Comment

• WHEN DAD FINDS OUT BENTLEY IS A VIRGIN.HE OFFERS TO HELP
                  SINCE MOM DEFLOWERED HER BROTHER JEFFREY..
                  BENTLEY FIGURES DADDY SHOULD BE HER FIRST!!!

When Bentley's Dad finds out that she is still a Virgin..he offers to lend a helping hand. Dad explains that when her Brother Jeffrey was her age..Mom showed him the ropes..so, it would be only fitting that he initiate Bentley.

Bentley agrees to let her Dad deflower her..and she takes her clothes off. dad starts by paying close attention to Bentley's HUGE natural breasts. Dad sucks on them and gently licks the nipples. Dad proceeds to be the first person to lick Bentley's tight pussy.and when Bentley inquires about cock sucking..Dad shows her a cool way to do both at the same time...69!!! After a good round of 69.Bentley gets impatient.and wants to move on to the main event. As Dad enters her Pussy..Bentley high-fives her Dad to celebrate the Popping of Her Cherry!!! dad gives Bentley a good fucking.and then..as per her request..he lets her taste his semen. Bentley loves her first time..and immediately calls her Brother Jeffrey in to have a poke at her too!!!

Info:
                  File Size: 934 MB
                  Extension: AVI
                  Format: DIVX
                  Duration: 00:13:05
                  Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9709 kb/s
                  Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

11953 Daddy Popped My Cherry.avi

Comment

• Continued from Mother's Unexpected Visit

Mother and son wake up and come to terms with what happened last night.

Info:
                    File Size: 1.47 GB
                    Duration: 00:20:05
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11954 Mom Comes First Mother Sons Morning After.part1.rar
                    11954 Mom Comes First Mother Sons Morning After.part2.rar
                    11954 Mom Comes First Mother Sons Morning After.part3.rar
                    11954 Mom Comes First Mother Sons Morning After.part4.rar

Comment

• Little boys have little wee wees. But Mommy knows how to make it grow into a big boy cock.

I interrupt little Johnny's playtime to get started. As I fondle him thru his superhero undies, I explain this is just another way mommy has to help him grow up into my big boy. His little cock responds to my rubbing and I pull his pants off. His little boy cock is fully hard

Info:
                      File Size: 475 MB
                      Duration: 00:08:01
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8138 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

Download Links:

11956 Mom Knows How to Make Your Pee Pee Grow.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1