No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As your mother is leaving for holiday for few days and she doesn't trust you that you can handle everything by your self, well.she still thinks of you like her baby boy.she talk to her friend to take care of you for these few days. And now you just realize, you are spending the days and nights with that hot milf.hottest neighbor here around. You pretend to be pretty angry with your mom, to arrange an babysitter for you.but inside you are so exited that now in summer you'll be close to this hot woman. If you'll be lucky.you'll see her in bikini.You just can't wait to be there! Everything was open, so you just enter in to the garden.but she didn't expecting you so soon.as with you early arrive, you scare her to ! After a little chat.she ask you to feel like home.and you surly will!!! You enter in to the house and close the curtain.but.you just stay there.pipping her.watching her beautiful body.so shiny from the oil.so suntanned..so hot!!! She looks around and start to taking off her bra.wow.pretty boobs.but there you panic, if she find you here.you'll be in trouble. So you try to move but you hit the chair and making incredible noise!!! And here you go.trouble!!! But is happening something you'll not expect. You try to convince her to don't tell to your mother and definitively NOT to her husband, as he will kick your ass!!! You try to offer her the work you can do around the garden, cleaning and everything!!! But nothing witch this hot wife wants! If you want to keep this as a secret..you have to do something special for her. ,, You wanted to watch young man??? Now you need to do much more then just watch!!! She drop her towel and standing topless right front of you..and as you see her like this..time for you to loose some clothes!!! And here it comes the blackmailing.if you want her to keep secret and be quiet about this..now is the time to make her scream.scream by pleasure.pleasure of you and your cock! She always loves the young boys like you! So come on! Let her see you cock and be a real.real man!!! The best fuck she ever had!!! There are so many surprises waiting for you..the way how she tease your cock.how she sucks you. that is nothing the girl in your age does!!! Amazing! And when she opens her bikini.that natural bush.nicely hairy pussy you'll going to feel now! The real milf are so hot.so wet and so full of passion!!! Make her feel like queen and fuck her real good!!! And this is going to be just the beginning of your new relation ship..of the neighborhood pleasure with this hot wife!!! Info: File Size: 1.53 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:26:24 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 8861 Most thrilling blackmail fantasy in your life.part1.rar 8861 Most thrilling blackmail fantasy in your life.part2.rar

Comment

• I walk into the room in my schoolgirl outfit and say "Daddy, I'm home! What, you got me a Valentines Day present? You didn't have to! What is it? Oh my God Daddy, is this what I think it is? Is this a toy to go in my ass? Wow! Let's do it!" I strip off sensually until I'm just wearing my schoolgirl skirt and knee-high socks. "OK Daddy, I'm ready." I lube up the new anal toy, lie on my back and slide it in my ass. "Oh my God Daddy! It hurt a little at first but now it just feels so good! I can feel my ass stretching out Daddy, it's so intense!" But just fucking my ass isn't enough. I need Daddy's cock too. I turn around and start riding your cock (realistic dildo) in reverse cowgirl while I fuck my ass with the dildo. I'm moaning with pleasure and talking dirty. "Yes Daddy, fuck your girl as she fucks her ass for the first time!" Eventually I can't hold back any longer and I beg you to cum with me. We both cum and I moan and shake with pleasure as you fill me up with cum and the dildo fills my ass up. "Oh my God Daddy, that was incredible. Thank you so much for my Valentine's day present, it was perfect. I love you Daddy!" Info: File Size: 722 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:09:13 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s Download Links: 8862 Kaidence King Schoolgirl daddy valentines anal.part1.rar 8862 Kaidence King Schoolgirl daddy valentines anal.part2.rar

Comment

• Bailey Brooke and her friend Lucie Cline are studying together when Bailey's stepbrother Logan Pierce asks them to help him study for his anatomy exam. Lucie offers to help out and goes up to his room. Logan tells Lucie that she needs to get naked, so she peels off her bra and flips up her miniskirt to let him take her panties off. Reaching out to slide his fingers up and down Lucie's slit, he gradually works his way to pressing two fingers into her tight twat. Lucie feels a twinge of guilt that she's playing around with her best friend's stepbrother, so she retreats to the living room. Logan returns to the living room as well, this time returning to his bedroom with Bailey. He gets Bailey to strip down to just her socks so that he can inspect her pussy as well. When Bailey is open to Logan's advances, he pulls out his stiffie and sticks it into her from behind while claiming It's his thumb. His thrusts are just what Bailey needs to get off, which brings Logan right to the edge. Pulling out, he gives Bailey a facial of cum that is satisfying but still not enough. They call Lucie back into the room and ask her to strip so that Logan can get a side by side comparison of their twats. Afterwards, they work in tandem to explore Logan's hardon with their warm mouths. It's not long before Logan has arranged Lucie on her hands and knees so that he can pound into her from behind as she muffles her cries of pleasure in Bailey's landing strip snatch. When it's Bailey's turn to enjoy another pussy pounding, Lucie eagerly takes her opportunity to let her friend feast on her creamy fuck hole. As Bailey enjoys the deep pleasure of another climax, the girls rearrange themselves into a double pussy stack so that Logan can alternate between two delightful twats. As he reaches the end of his endurance, he shoots his load into Bailey's cum craving snatch in a hot creampie that drips onto Lucie's slit as they bask in the afterglow. Info: File Size: 413 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 960 x 540 Duration: 00:29:37 Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1813 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8878 Step Sister Anatomy.mp4

Comment

• A confused and horny son asks his Mom for guidance.. Info: File Size: 191 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:14:46 Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1737 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s Download Links: 8889 Mother Sons Handson Learning.mp4

Comment

• Good morning baby, can I make you something to eat? Okay, well if you're sure you don't want anything. That sounds like fun, where are you going? Make sure you call if you're going to stay out late. Oh yeah, I'm actually feeling much better. The doctor gave me a new medication yesterday. It does have a few side affects though. Don't worry baby, it's nothing serious. But that's not important, the doctor said they shouldn't last long.. Info: File Size: 785 MB Extension: AVI Format: DIVX Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:18:36 Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5629 kb/s Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s Download Links: 8890 Family Therapy The New Prescription.part1.rar 8890 Family Therapy The New Prescription.part2.rar

Comment

• Your mom has been fucking the repairman for months. Every once in a while, you're home when he comes over to "fix something," always when Dad is at work, of course. It's your favorite type of days, because they never close the door completely, and you stand in the hallway and watch. You should probably feel ashamed but your mom is a total smokeshow! You can't help but stand there, transfixed, stroking your cock while you watch them in your parent's room. Last time, you swore she saw you out there when you finished. This time, you're almost certain she knows your out there.especially when she starts talking about if you know or not! She tells the repairman about how it makes her wet to think about you watching, stroking to it.how she'd be easily blackmailed by you if he found out. Maybe it's just dirty talk.except her eyes seem to dart over to the darkness of the hallway as she says it, smirking with her mouth filled with cock. "I bet if he heard this.I bet he'd stand out there in the hallway and stroke it.you think he might want to watch his mother take a load.mommy would love to take your cum.That's it.cum for mommy" You can't hold back your building orgasm, watching as she strokes his cock into her mouth, taking his load all over her lips and tongue as you stand in the hallway and cum to your cheating mom. Info: File Size: 281 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:06:35 Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5820 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s Download Links: 8891 Watching Your Mom with the Repairman.mp4

Comment

• While hanging down at the pool in Mexico I got a little horny so we went upstairs to have a little fun Wink When we get upstairs you will see me sucking dick, getting fucked from behind in doggy style and cum on my back. I am not on birth control in this video so the risk of getting pregnant is real! I could tell he really wanted to cum inside of me but he couldn't. Info: File Size: 322 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:04:26 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 123 kb/s Download Links: 8892 GingerBanks Sex Overlooking the Beach in Mexico.mp4

Comment

• You had no idea that your today deeds will change your life!!! Change completely your relation ship with you mother! But step by step.you are obsess with you mother! Now when you are the man and not a little boy any more.you realize how sexy.how erotic your mom is! And how much she turns you on!!! In every fantasy of yours.she is making you cum so hard!!! Fuck!!! You just hope it is going to pass.as this is drive you crazy! You living in one house with the woman of your dreams and you can't fuck her.you can not because she is your MOM!!! Well, this morning when you gone, your mom is coming to clean your room! And she find it.find the used condom.fill up with your sperm!!! She get all freak out and waiting you in your room when you come back for some serious explanation!!! And she goes real hard on you! ,, Are you pig or what?!!! You know very well, it was under you pillow!!! Together with magazines and everything! Look I don't have problem with erotic satisfaction, it is normal in your age.but this.hiding used condom under you pillow is discussing!,, Now you have to explain your self!!! But how to start? You just fucking forgot that condom today..you tried to hide so much your masturbation, don't leave traces on your bed how often you jerking off thinking about your mother.you just fuck it up and now.you have to come out with some lie? Or just say the truth! It is all your mother mistake! Every morning she is coming to wake you up.looking so hot in her nightie. The way she moves around you, her smell, her skin.how she touches you. She was worry because you don't have a girlfriend.but what she will be worry about now?!!! You just said it!!! How much you wish to be with her.feel her and touch her! Obviously she is more shocked now then when she find the condom! You also know.it been a long, long time she get f.! And you know very well all women has sexual needs.and you'll be so perfect for her! You'll fulfill all mommy's desires! And here you just ringing on the right strings!!! Somehow.your mommy is yours and only yours! She start to touch you the way, you were fantasies so many time!!! Take her now.be a best lover for your mother.the best she ever had! She loves you so much.her son.you are her treasure and now.you are her lover! Feel your moms wet pussy and hold her hips strongly! Pus her on your cock.fuck your mom!!! Show her what is inside you.fill her up!!! Make her pussy full with your sperm! Now you can! You crossed the line.that line between mother and son!!! Now you are LOVERS!!! You and your mom!!! Info: File Size: 1.49 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:25:43 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 8894 Mom find your used condom under pillow.part1.rar 8894 Mom find your used condom under pillow.part2.rar

Comment

• Hey sport. Come on in here. There's something very important I wanted to talk to you about. Your father and I have been trying for a new baby ever since we got married. It's been a few years now, and still no luck. I went to the doctor myself, and my fertility is absolutely fine. I think your dad has gotten a little too old and shooting blanks. We talked about using a sperm bank, but he's so set on having a little one that's 100% his, he won't even consider it. I need your help, son. You like having me as your new mom, don't you? I love being a part of this family. However, I fear that if I don't get pregnant soon, your dad is going to divorce me. I have a proposition: what if you got me pregnant instead? You look so much like your dad, the baby would easily pass for his. You won't have to raise it or anything like that. Please, won't you help me? I just need you to cum inside me and get me pregnant. Oh don't worry about not being that experienced in bed. I know what I'm doing. Let me take care of you. First, I'm going to use my mouth to get you nice and hard and help you work up a big load of cum. Mmm, just relax and let me work my oral magic. . . . oh, son, your cock is so hard now. You're even more hung than your father! Wow! I can't wait to feel you inside me. Your balls feel so heavy with cum. It's time to slide you inside my hot, wet pussy. Mmm, take me in doggy style. I read that it gives the deepest penetration and therefore has the highest chance of causing pregnancy. That's it honey, fuck me as deep as you can. Oh, it feels so amazing to have your thick young cock inside me. I've been dying for a pounding like this! I know you're getting close to cumming. When you shoot your load, press into me as far as you can. Fill my unprotected womb up with your sperm and get me pregnant! Info: File Size: 1.16 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:32:39 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4984 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s Download Links: 8895 Larkin Love Get Stepmom Pregnant Taboo Creampie.part1.rar 8895 Larkin Love Get Stepmom Pregnant Taboo Creampie.part2.rar

Comment

• Mommy's got such a big baby boy! Did her big boy wet or soiled his nappies? No? Mommy wants to unzip his onesie and check. Oh, Mommy's baby boy is clean, what a god boy! Mommy wants to check her boy's peepee too. Is the pink toy still on the peepee? Yes, it is! Baby boy likes his pink toy, doesn't he? But it seems the baby boy's balls are full! Mommy with take care of his balls. He's been a very good boy, so Mommy will take off the little pink toy and take care of her boy. Oh, Mommy's boy is getting really big, he likes when his Mommy is taking care of him, doesn't he? He likes it so much, that he wets himself right on his nappies very badly, 3 times in a row. What a dirty boy! Mommy will punish her boy by making him wear his wet diapers, he deserves it and he knows it, Mommy's big dirty boy! Info: File Size: 115 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 720 x 406 Duration: 00:09:00 Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1543 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s Download Links: 8897 Mistress Ezada Mommy Is The Best.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X