No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That son of my mine was out all night with his friends, even though he has work in the morning. Of course, I can't just let him learn his lesson and sleep through his shift, so I go into his room to wake him. My loud calling doesn't do the trick so I get onto his bed to shake him awake, only to realize my son has a huge erection! Morning wood in front of your mother, how embarassing! It's massive, too. Wow. It's getting in the way of me trying to wake him.wow, even right in his face, he won't wake up. Well, maybe if I just grab this.my god, so hard.tug it a little. Hello? Wake up! Alright, if you're going to be so lazy, I'll take extreme measure.woah, it feels so nice in my hand.maybe I'll just put it in my mouth for a second. That'll wake him.nope, not working. Well, I might as well keep going.he won't know.just a little bit. It feels so good, so hard, against my tongue.maybe I'll just ride it a little. Just for a few minutes. My god, he'd sleep through an air horn.mmm, but he does feel good inside me. Fuck. No use stopping now.I'll just do it til I cum.or he cums.mmm, that's it baby, cum inside me, have a wet dream inside your mother!!

Info:
    File Size: 764 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download Links:

11957 Bettie Bondage Morning Wood II.part1.rar
    11957 Bettie Bondage Morning Wood II.part2.rar

Comment

• Info:
      File Size: 976 MB
      Duration: 00:21:38
      Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download Links:

Virgin Training Just Hands.part1.rar
      Virgin Training Just Hands.part2.rar

Comment

• I'm sure you've been looking for a job really hard. On the couch lol.. Listen, I'm not trying to make fun of you. I actually have a job I think might be perfect for you. Well yeah it's definitely kinda weird, but you're right here, and I trust you.. Don't act like you don't want to do it..

Info:
        File Size: 2.00 GB
        Resolution: 1280 x 720
        Duration: 00:29:09
        Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9616 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

2880 The Video Shoot.part1.rar
        2880 The Video Shoot.part2.rar

Comment

• Sarah, a typical teenage girl, drives through a suburban neighbourhood. She's on her way to pick up Karen, her best friend, to celebrate the July 4th weekend at her parents' house. Karen and Sarah sleep in the same bed at night, she is already under the covers on her side, looking at her phone, when Karen exits the bathroom and crawls in beside her. She starts to talk about social media gossip when Sarah abruptly puts her phone away. 'I'm tired,' she says curtly. Its the middle of the night, Karen's eyes pop open because the light has been turned back on in the room. Sarah still lies passed out on her side of the bed, back turned. As Karen slowly sits up, she realizes that she is being straddled by Sarah's mom, who somehow crawled into the bed behind her. Shocked, she asks what's going on. Sarah's mom hushes her and says that she was having a bad dream. As she says this, Sarah's father tip-toes into the room with a glass of water. He is wearing only boxer shorts and Karen is taken aback by how fit her best friend's father is. She can clearly see his penis underneath his boxers and it makes her very nervous. Nonchalantly, he hands her the glass of water and comforts her, echoing his wife when he says that Karen's tossing and turning woke them both up. They wanted to make sure she was ok. As they both pet and coddle her, she anxiously looks over at her friend. 'Is there something wrong with Sarah?' She whispers. They shake their head and tell Karen that she is just a sound sleeper. She shouldn't worry about her. She should just concentrate on herself and feeling better. Sarah's mom kisses her forehead and holds her tightly while her father takes the glass back and starts kneading her shoulders. He tells her she is very tense, she must have been very anxious. Is she stressed? Not knowing what to do, Karen shakes her head. Sarah's mom asks if they are helping her to relax. Karen nods and thanks them, looking over at Sarah again. 'We want to make sure you leave with only the best memories,' Sarah's mom continues, wrapping her arms tightly around Karen. 'And, now that you are 18,' her father adds, 'we want to show you just how much we care about you . before you go!' Sarah's mom smiles at her husband and they lean in to kiss each other, directly over top of Karen. Karen swallows hard, her eyes darting between them and her best friend. She sees Sarah's mom pull her father's cock out from his shorts and start to stroke it. Her eyes go wide. Sensing her reaction, Sarah's mom tells her that it's ok to look, she doesn't mind. 'So why don't you just relax then, and we can all have a little fun together. Would that be alright with you?' Karen gulps, looks over at her friend one more time, before slowly saying YES. Sarah's father pulls down his boxer shorts and kneels to start removing Karen's pajamas. Sarah's mother holds her gently in place and pets her head, asking her if she's ever been intimate with a grown man before. Karen stammers that she's a virgin and, smiling at each other, the mom warmly tells promises that this will be special. Her special little secret with her second parents. Karen says 'ok' slowly, as she gulps again and looks down to see Sarah's father start to lick her pussy. As Sarah's father has first-time sex with the awkward yet eager to please Karen, Sarah's mother participates passively by holding the girl in various positions and encouraging her and her husband's love making. Throughout the sex, the camera regularly shows Sarah's father's point of view, as he looks down on his daughter's best friend and his wife. In the end, he cums on Her face. When it is over, the stunned Karen doesn't know what to do. She wipes the cum off her face as the sweaty parents quickly tuck her in to bed, climbing on either side of her. As Sarah's mom turns out the light, she tells Karen that they'll all share the bed together tonight to make sure she doesn't have any more bad dreams.

Info:
          File Size: 929 MB
          Resolution: 1280 x 720
          Duration: 00:58:47
          Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 2012 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

2881 Khloe Kapri, Ryan Keely, Carter Cruise - Second Parents.mp4

Comment

• My son had really been getting on my nerves for the last several weeks. Every time I took a shower, went to the bathroom or even bent over he was right there watching me. He used the excuse that he needed to ask me something. I knew he masturbated to me all of the time because my lingerie drawer was always messed up. I finally got tired of the little creepy bastard so I ordered a metal cock cage to lock him up so he would not be able to jerk off to me. He planned revenge on me but who did it backfire! He gets the best RUINED orgasm of his life!

Info:
            File Size: 249 MB
            Resolution: 1136 x 640
            Duration: 00:21:08
            Video: AVC, 1136x, 25.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download Links:

2886 ashleymason973 son blackmails mommy.mp4

Comment

• He's sick of fucking Cory and her daughter Ashley. He's bored with them. But there's one slut in his home he hasn't fucked. "You promised daddy" Ashley pleads with him to leave her younger sister alone. "You stay in here and listen" He threatens her. Kara doesn't know what's coming to her as her daddy walks into her room. He grabs her by her hair and presses her against the bed. "What are you doing daddy?" Kara pleads with him as his lips are all over her. He loves her smell, like fresh flowers and virgin pussy. "Don't you tell me what to do" He yells at her. Pulling off her clothes he explores her perfect virgin body. This is a prize he's waited so long for. She's so confused as to why this is happening as he takes her mouth for his cock. Her milky soft legs are spread and her body is untainted and pure. He drives his dick inside her pussy and makes her scream and moan. Kara's body takes over and she can only look helplessly down as her dad destroys her and fills her with his thick cum. The strangest feeling comes over her as she feels the disgusting ooze inside her and she curls up crying as her mom and sister comes in to comfort her.

Info:
              File Size: 106 MB
              Resolution: 852 x 480
              Duration: 00:09:54
              Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1400 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

2887 Kara Lee in Family Breakdown Vol 2 -p1.mp4; filename_=UTF-8''Kara Lee in Family Breakdown Vol 2 -p1..mp4

Comment

• Oh my God, isn't our neighbor such a hunk? I'm sure women are throwing themselves at him all of the time, there's no way I can compete against those numbers. Unless, of course, I find a way to stand out to him.hey, aren't guys totally into women who are already taken? Yeah, like, isn't it about 'the chase' more than anything? Oh. My. God. I just had a great idea - I'm opening the window, lay back on the bed and don't ask questions. Ok here's my plan: we're going to pretend to have wild sex right now, that way he'll think I'm desirable and amazing in bed! Just be sure to yell my name a bunch so he knows it's me. Who cares if I'm not wearing any panties, I'm your sister it shouldn't matter. Ready? OH YES! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK! YOU'RE THE BEST DICK I'VE EVER HAD! Come on, you're supposed to be loud, say my name. OH YES..BRAD! Good, he's looking up here now, keep going, make a bunch of noise. Oh my God, are you hard right now? We can't stop now, he's paying attention. Mmm OH BRAD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! Ohhh fuck.your hard-on is rubbing against my pussy.I don't wanna stop. It'll be more believable this way. Mmm I'm really going to cum this time.ohhhh yes! Oh God.what have I done. I just came on my brother's cock.please don't tell Mom and Dad. You.liked it? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to have you inside of me right now. I don't care about the neighbor, just fuck me!

Info:
                File Size: 574 MB
                Duration: 00:12:51
                Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6043 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

In The Heat Of The Moment.mp4

Comment

• Matt and his mom, Sofie, are always left alone by his dad since he travels a lot. Matt is coming of age and Sofie has discovered his developing manly charms. Matt is nervous about seeing a girl at school, so he asked his mom if she can help give them a little confidence while she's cooking in the kitchen. Sofie obliges willingly gives Matt a expert blowjob, and he cums all over her chest. When she asks if he can return the favor, he licks her wet pussy on the kitchen counter. After giving Matt a blowjob in the kitchen and getting her pussy licked, Sofie needs to be filled so they head to her bedroom

Info:
                  File Size: 499 MB
                  Duration: 00:14:34
                  Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4638 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

2852 Mom I am Still Horny HD.mp4

Comment

• Info: