No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight is a special night for my son because it is "Prom Night" for him. I walked into his room that very moment right before he put on his tuxedo because I knew he would be sitting there in his underwear. "You must be so nervous since after fucking your prom date tonight you will no longer be a virgin, " I said to him. He tried telling me to stop talking to him about sex because it was very awkward to speak about it with me since I am his mommy. I assured him that I was only there to help and to insure that he gave his prom date the fucking of her lifetime. I could see the bulge growing in his underwear. I told him that unless he wanted to cum the moment his girlfriend took her clothes off for him to stand up and let ME devirginize him. That's all it took, my son let his mommy suck his dick as I explained in detail to him twhat he should do with his dick once it was wet and full of his girlfriends saliva and that is to use that saliva as lubricant and to insert his dick in her. Like a good mommy I spread my legs to give him a proper demonstration of what exactly he should I meant. His dick felt sooooo good stretching my pussy open, I always knew my son was endowed but never thought this endowed. I guided him to fuck my brains out until he was ready to explode his load of semen all over my ass. As I laid there with his load of cum on my ass cheek I said to him, "That was really good for your first time, your girlfriend is going to be really satisfied, BUT if YOU still aren't satisfied when you come home my son just knock on my door and mommy will let you fuck her again, have fun at prom." Info: File Size: 275 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:09:27 Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3926 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8898 Sandra Latina Devirginizing My Son.mp4

Comment

• Honey. what are you doing in here? Nothing? Why are you hiding on the other side of the bed? Does this have something to do with the shower the other day? It does? Okay, honey. You know I said that was the only time. Why are you trying to sneak another peak? You like to see Mommy naked? I understand, but this has to stop. I'll let you stay in here and help me pick out a dress for my date, okay? But that's it! No touching yourself either, promise? Info: File Size: 549 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:15:11 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4923 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s Download Links: 8899 Lovely Lilith Spying on mom AGAIN.part1.rar 8899 Lovely Lilith Spying on mom AGAIN.part2.rar

Comment

• Hi honey...did you already finished in your office?! Good..I'm so sorry you can't be here with me on your birthday! But.we always just talk about some naughty live show.now we can actually do it!!! I bought something you will love!!! Look at your wife in those red, tight pantyhose! I know it make you crazy!!! Let's begin our for play..I want to see you nice and hard before.I give you your real present!!! What.yes, sure.I was rent this room for tonight.I don't want to get naughty in our house!!! Do you really thing this sexy masturbation is all you going to see!!! NO.you are so wrong hubbie!!! I know...you never told me.but I know..I know you love to watch how your wife getting fuck by other man!!! Right front of you!!! And now ...I want you to watch and jerk off!!! Because..your wife give you the real cuckold feeling tonight!!! And I get very special lover for my self!!! Something your wife was always dreamed of!!! The superior, black male!!! The big, black cock!!! I want that you watch how your wife enjoying his huge black cock!!! To late to say no darling..I'm already so hungry for him and for you to make you watch!!! Driving you crazy!!! ..Look at this baby.he is so big.so.so..I just want to suck his huge 11 inches long black cock!!! Mmmm..but first.I'll keep my pantyhose but I want that you hear and see how wet I'm...how fucking juicy my black lover made me...Just pushing his fingers inside me.look at this..like an Niagara!!! Are you getting hard there?!!! Now..I just taste him a bit..but mmmmm...I can't stop my self.his huge dick.I just want to eat it ..eat it all..push his dick deep inside my mouth!!!! God!!! So giant!!! Come on..just rip of my pantyhose.make just a hole and fuck me..fuck me right front of my husband!!! Drill my withe pussy!!! Ohhh...yeah.take me from behind and treat me like a slut! Thrust me harder and deeper with your huge black cock!!!! And you hubbie.watch my face..watch how much I love that huge , black cock inside me!!!! And jerk !!! This is just a beginning!!! Info: File Size: 1.16 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:21:23 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7413 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 8900 Kathia Nobili Your slutty wife giving you live.part1.rar 8900 Kathia Nobili Your slutty wife giving you live.part2.rar

Comment

• Ohhh God.look hubbie..look how that huge, black cock drilling your wife from behind!!! Is going so deep so deep inside me!!! And now..I want to get kinky.dirty and ride that huge cock during you watching us!!! When you see.how crazy he makes your wife with that giant dick!!! Look how he disappear in my pussy...can you her that noise?!!! That's my wet pussy.he make me so juicy, you can actually hear it!!! And when he thrust me so hard in this position I can stop my self..watch how I'm goading with my black lover!!! Right front of you!!! that is making all so much exited!!! I know you love to watching me getting fuck like a bitch!!! Then watch me now..I turn to you and riding his cock.watching you.I want you to jerking your withe cock.my husbands cock and I watching you doing it during I..I enjoying my black lover!!! I just riding him and letting him go deeper and deeper inside me.my pussy is so full with his huge dick..I feel like to explode..Look at me.closer and closer.look my eyes.look that pleasure I'm getting!!! And when he comes over me..and start to fucking me like that.hold my hands ..I feel like..I can't never escaped.I will feel his big black cock inside me forever!!! And making you watching it .all.all my pleasure! Does it make you jealous? But in the same moment so exited..holding your hard cock and stroking to seeing your lovely wife to fucking with the black man right front of you!!! That's what the good cuckold husband have to do!!!! But I want him more.still can't have enough...I keep all the time my pantyhose..with he ripped of my pussy.to have space for his dick.so rock hard!!! He also love to feeling the white woman .to getting so juicy for him.so horny!!!! I will goading..now.watch it.all that juice .my pussy juice is all over him...I want him. want that huge, black cock in me.Now.yeah..ohhh God!!! Now is your and his turn.I want to see you cum and feel my black lover cumming all over my pantyhose! So warm!!! ..Yeah..that was just so great!!! You know.once you try the black.never you go back.they say!!! And honey.I have to say..I have not enough!!! I want to fuck the big, black cock again!!! But that time.I want you here!!! I want you close to me.to be there when I having big, black sausage!!! Info: File Size: 1.12 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:23:48 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6404 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s Download Links: 8901 Kathia Nobili Your slutty wife giving you live.part1.rar 8901 Kathia Nobili Your slutty wife giving you live.part2.rar

Comment

• Watch as i bring a home whilst my Brother hides in the cupboard and then i make him watch as i get fucked better than he could ever fuck me Info: File Size: 384 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:10:18 Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5041 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s Download Links: 8905 Roxi Keogh Cheating on My Boyfriend.mp4

Comment

• Lacey Channing was supposed to be house sitting, but when the owner comes home to find the place a mess, he's mad as hell! Good thing when he finds her, she's dancing naked and ready to suck his cock. That ought to make him feel better! Info: File Size: 301 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 854 x 480 Duration: 00:37:05 Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 1000 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8906 Lacey Channing House Sitter Laceys Sexy Dance.mp4

Comment

• Info: File Size: 413 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:32:48 Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1628 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8907 Amia Miley Stepsister Discovers Stepbro Has Huge Cock.mp4

Comment

• Melissa visits her teacher Mr. Marx in his classroom to see what she got on a quiz. To her surprise, it wasn't a quiz, it was a midterm and she got a D! Melissa knows she needs to get her grade switched to something better, and she knows just how to get what she needs from him. Info: File Size: 320 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:07:36 Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5732 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8908 Melissa Moore Getting The Grade.mp4

Comment

• Daddy, I need to read something to you. Just listen, okay?. It's my diary, Daddy. You don't like what I wrote about you? Do you think Mommy or my teachers at school would like to see it?.. Well I know it's all made up Daddy, but how else was I supposed to get you to have sex with me? Just do what I want Daddy and no one else will ever read it.. Info: File Size: 1.39 GB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1280 x 720 Duration: 00:20:23 Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9590 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s Download Links: 8909 Family Therapy Vera Bliss Daughters Secret Diary.part1.rar 8909 Family Therapy Vera Bliss Daughters Secret Diary.part2.rar

Comment

• Sugardaddy in der Dusche Frau zuhause Sugardaddy in the shower Wife at home! Info: File Size: 160 MB Extension: MPEG-4 Format: avc1 Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Duration: 00:06:46 Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3174 kb/s Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s Download Links: 8911 AnnyAurora Sugardaddy.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X