Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendra Spade
    RoboMilked

The future is now as sex machines are here to stay and Mistress Kendra Spade loves to use them on her helpless slaves. Her slave has been denied the warm, wet feeling of pussy since the day he was collared but Mistress Kendra wants to treat her good boy with the next best thing. A warm, wet machine swallowing his dick whole as it milks his cock like never before. She is going to keep him strapped up to her milking machine until he forgets what the inside of a pussy ever felt like. Every drop of cum will be sucked out of his balls as Mistress Kendra controls the speed and pressure of her new favorite machine.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:20:35 ` 914 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:43.

Comment

• Vienna Rose
      My Brother in Law's Secret

I'd been having a lot of boy troubles lately. None of these guys knew what they were doing. They didn't respect me. They didn't make me cum. They treated me like a cum dumpster. My sister was always bragging about her amazing husband. I knew that he was technically my brother-in-law, but I wanted to see his cock. I mean, he didn't seem opposed to me rubbing his leg. What if I told him that I wanted to make him cum? I wouldn't tell my sister. His dirty, little secret was safe with me.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:56 ` 167 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:32.

Comment

• Dava Foxx
        Dava Foxx Made Him Cum on His Face

Dava Foxx is in the building which can only mean one thing: things are about to get very hot in here. The sexy babe shows up with her trademark glasses ready to suck cock. We hand her a solid pecker and she doesn't disappoint. So good the dude cums on his own face.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:55 ` 326 Mb

Comment

• Jill Kassidy
          Cuck Princess POV

No more waiting in the closet while I have all the fun with big dicks. I am going to train that *****ty mouth to suck another mans cock. It is extremely humiliating but also exhilarating isn't it? You will be looking up at me while I instruct you to take his giant cock in your mouth... It makes me so horny getting you to do whatever I WANT! Now make your Cuck Princess happy and beg to suck cock for ME!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:12 ` 493 Mb

Comment

• The Ultimate Handjob Massage

Get ready to witness a filmic manifesto on phallic massage. If you were ever wondering what the perfect handjob would look like, here it is. Close, personal, and in your face. Everything is here. The slow and the hard, the tease and the tug, the one finger and the double hand. If you can watch this without trying every trick yourself, then maybe you should see a doctor. Also, this is an unedited single POV scene with no cutting. And it runs one hour and thirteen minutes.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 01:13:05 ` 1880 Mb

Comment

• Jamie Young
              Handjob 2x Cumshots

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:26 ` 594 Mb

Comment

• Rose Woods
                Tied and Bound

Teenage massage therapist Rose Woods is definitely inexperienced, but don't let her innocence fool you, because when she ties up and binds her client to her massage table, she teases the fuck out of him. The cute amateur jerks his cockhead and slaps his shaft delaying his orgasm and when he does finally cum she ruins his massage experience.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:03 ` 229 Mb

Comment

• Masturbation Clinic

This video features nurse in a vintage uniform, about to commence her excessive masturbation clinic. Dressed in white double layers, comprising of fishnet pantyhose and lace topped stockings, she recommends flesh-light therapy. Her attendee has bashed off so frequently, he no longer can feel anything. If you have a similar problem and are you are lucky enough to find her, maybe nurse can help? Spaces are filling up quickly, so contact the H-team.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:23:42 ` 531 Mb

Comment

• Melanie
                    Jerk to Cum

Are you a Man or are you a cuck? Do you have what it takes to cum or will you be left holding a dick? It's time to find out. If you are going to cum you're going to have to prove you know how to jerk. And I am here to teach you!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:58 ` 329 Mb

Comment

• Morgan Rain
                      Cock Teasing Handjob

Mistress Morgan doesn't make it easy on her slave when it comes to milking his cock. She wants to see him suffer from intense sexual frustration before he is allowed to cum for the week. Mistress Morgan loves to find out how long her slaves can handle having their cock edged before they break. Only good boys that can handle being edged in bondage are worthy of an orgasm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:31 ` 598 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X