Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexandra Grace
    Beanie Pink Lipstick CIM Cumshot Repeated Slomo

Pink beanie and pink lipstick. Cumshot repeated in slomo since I liked it so much lol.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:49 ` 399 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:32.

Comment

• Bobbi Dylan
      Controlling Your Cum

Bobbi Dylan is heel bent on controlling your mind as well as your body and she wont allow you to cum unless its on her terms. This excites you to no end and when she undresses your cock swells and becomes rock hard. Your already aching to cum and her incessant teasing without even touching you almost makes your erupt over the edge. The moment Bobbi Dylan wraps her lips around your cockhead you soon realize your not going to last long under her trance.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:37 ` 287 Mb

Comment

• Ashley Sinclair
        Real Handjob

Want to see what it is like in real life in the bedroom with me? So did one of my custom video clients. I made this video of how a REAL hand job would go from the POV perspective of the man getting to cum to my stroking his long hard cock, Want to be in HIS place? Easy, just watch and stroke! Just like the real thing.

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:14:17 ` 717 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 18:11.

Comment

• Magic Handjob! Trying to Set a World Record!

Today I'm looking for someone unique. I'm looking for a man who, after my magic treatment, will shoot at the furthest distance. I have my first volunteer. Number one attempt to set a world record! How high did it go? What do you say? Can you shoot higher?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:02:30 ` 35 Mb

Comment

• Cum Control

My personal playthings know exactly who owns that toy between their legs and that they do not have any say in how it's used. I might decide to lock it up for weeks on end or I might want to make it edge to the brink of explosion repeatedly until my bitch is begging for release. It doesn't really much matter what method I choose to use as long as I am the one the being pleased the most and my boi-slaves know they have no control over "my" cock any longer. This slave just loves having my nails shoved into its pee hole so it can feel owned from the inside out. Teasing my toy with my seven inch patent stiletto heels almost pushes it over the edge, but it know s better than to cum without my permission. The only way it gets to cum this time is if it promises to lick it all off my latex skirt leaving behind a nice soft shine. I just can't stand dull rubber attire.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:04 ` 486 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 18:11.

Comment

• Elizabeth
              Long Tease, Cruel Denial

Mistress Elizabeth can be so bitchy at times... See the case here: she wanks her slave with great care for about ten minutes and sees him gradually turn on but when the guy is about to deliver she stops and leaves him on the verge of an orgasm with no remorse. Eat that, moron.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:01 ` 403 Mb

Comment

• Raquel Roper
                Sperm Sample Extraction

School physicals are so much fun - said no nurse ever. They're boring and a pain in the ass to administer but not to Raquel Roper. The stunning hottie has to collect semen samples as part of the physical but instead of handing guys dirty magazines and a cup, she decides to jerk them off herself! John is her first patient of the day!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:29 ` 194 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:43.

Comment

• Glovejob in Latex Catsuit

How do you like my gorgeous new latex catsuit? It's so shiny and tight isn't it? I love how sexy it makes me look and I can tell your cock is loving it too! Let me tease that erection with my rubber gloves until I let you explode.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:34 ` 286 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:03.

Comment

• Anette
                    Anette's Playtoy

The slave is tied up by his wrists and ankles, standing spread eagled, naked and gagged. Lady Anette walks up to him, in her pathent leather catsuit and she starts to whisper veryerotic things in his ear, while touching his cock and nipples. His boddy instantly reacts to her and Anette seeing this sits down next to him and starts milking him with a nasty smileon her face.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:55 ` 416 Mb

Comment

• Milking Table Bondage Femdom Handjob with Post Orgasm Torture

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:37 ` 265 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X