Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Harper & Alyssa Hart
    Cum Friends for Life

Youthful teens Hope Harper and Alyssa Hart are best friends for life. That means sometimes the young duo need work together and what better way to bond then to jack off the same guy off at the same time. Thats what happens when they make Kyle's cock erupt with cum.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:09:42 | 221 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:31.

Comment

• Lilyanne
      Unexpected Handjob in Tight Blue Jeans

You always surprise me at the most unexpected moment. I was all relaxed, making myself a snack and than you were there, right behind me, topless in your very tight blue jeans. How could I've resist you when you got down on your knees and slowly started to unbutton my pants? Your hands are so soft and they know how to please me so well. Your blueberry jelly tasted even better after you made me cum. I love you, my sweet Bambi.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:09:19 | 510 Mb

Comment

• Alexa Rydell
        Slave Ruined Multiple Times while in Virtual Reality at the Edging Salon

Introducing The Edging Salon! Luscious Lindsey drops off her slave for some brain re-wiring at the Edging Salon. Her slave will be in the hands of Teaser Divina Alexa today. Lindseys instructions are simple, reprogram his mind, edge him, ruin him, make him recycle it, and lock him back up in chastity. She will be going to brunch with her girlfriends while her chastity cuck is rinsed at the Salon. The chastity slave is strapped in, noise canceling headphones placed on his head, and Virtual Reality (VR) goggles over his eyes. The girls run a program that will begin to wash his brain. The slave has to watch the video and listen while he is edged by the teaser Divina Alexa.

MP4 :: 852x480 | 00:20:58 | 762 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:06.

Comment

• An Li & Miss Annalieza
          Ruined by Beauty

The stunning Mistresses An Li and Annalieza caught their slave masturbating without permission so decide to lock him into long term chastity. To prepare for this he will experience teasing and edging over and over, as they tie his balls tightly, chastising and humiliating his small hard cock. They use the Venus2000 to bring him close as they Mistresses take turns sitting on his face and controlling his breathing, the more he takes the faster the milking machine. Finally he gets a vibrator assisted handjob, his cock released just before he cums, resulting in an amazing, frustrating and cruel ruined orgasm. His cock finally going limp to allow them to lock his errant dick away forever.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:18:11 | 598 Mb

Comment

• Penis Enlargement Clinic

This clip is a strait forward documentary style video discussing and demonstrating the use and benefits of an FDA approved penis enlargement and erectile disfunction system. Consult a physician before using this product if you have had abdominal surgery or erectile disfunction. This is not a novelty item.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:17:13 | 653 Mb

Comment

• Fabi
              The Art of Penis Pleasuring

She has a whole range of exotic skills at her fingertips. For his delight she brings every one of them to bear on him. She has something special for every inch of his impressive manhood. Slowly and subtly she works on his pride. He looks invincible but her feminine wiles will bring him down. He cannot hold out forever. When she triumphs she gets everything from him that she wants.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:29:16 | 363 Mb

Comment

• Jade Jantzen
                Orgasm Control with Jade Jantzen

Any guy willing to expose his throbbing hard cock at Jade Jantzen during her massage is in for a cruel happy ending because this masseuse can be very mean. She agrees to jerk Mikes cock, but intense arousal and psychological need turns him into a whimpering sissy as she ruins his anticipated orgasm.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:13:20 | 303 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:31.

Comment

• Driver Stable Bound by His Balls Which were Drained

Usually some unexpected cock is very welcome as I have enjoyed many an hour playing with the driver's huge cock (and those of the other staff at the Manor House). But, I had to get going soonish or I would be late. I was tutting and cursing to myself as I hat3 being late. The driver as usual always gives me the run around. I know exactly why because his cock does all the thinking for him. This is not the first time I have caught him in a compromising position and I very much doubt it will be the last. There he was, all bound by his arms in rope tied to either side of the stable, stripped from the waist down and unable to move. The funniest thing was he had rope tied around his limp cock with a huge weight on the end. I recognised the amateur handiwork immediately - Penelope, Lord B's daughter (not my spawn I may add). I was very impressed by her deviousness maybe being a stepmother could be fun after all.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:08:31 | 194 Mb

Comment

• Ivona
                    Mature Teacher Playing with a Cock

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:22:36 | 849 Mb

Comment

• Stuffed Eggs for Easter

Stuffed eggs? You have to do something about it! Horny bunny is already full of sperm. Handob and blowjob in the 69 position!

FLV :: 1280x720 | 00:03:47 | 31 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X