Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlett DeMitro
    Big Titted Scarlett Strokes Out a Huge Load

Scarlett DeMitro is an extremely cutest girl with the friendliest, most vibrant personality! She's a girl who likes to please, and her super hands make her the perfect girl for giving amazing handjobs! Shawn had just come home after a long hectic day at work, and Scarlett wants to help relax. She knows he really enjoys getting slow relaxing handjobs, so she's going to help him unwind by stroking him to orgasm. I can't think of a better way to relax and unwind! She has him pull down his shorts and then she pours lube onto his big cock. Then she begins slowly stroke him with her ultra soft hand. She twists and turns as her hand expertly glides up and down the length of his long hard cock. The look on his face tells it all. Scarlett REALLY knows what she's doing! He starts to stare at her chest, and Scarlett figures she'll give him an extra treat. She pulls her top down to reveal her gorgeous big tits! Shawn now is incredibly lucky to, not only feel Scarlett's soft talented hand on his cock, but to also get to stare at her big beautiful bare tits while getting jerked off! Finally, beautiful Scarlett's soft talented hand feels too good and Shawn can't last any longer and shoots a HUGE load! Scarlett makes sure she strokes every bit of it out!

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:08:08 | 484 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Simone Sonay & Zoey Holloway
      They Need my Cock!

Mom had been acting weird all day, like she was embarrassed or hiding something. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew better than to ask what was up with her. I was between jobs at the moment, and I didn't want to get on her nerves, so I just pretty much hung out in my room or at my friends place. Her hot friend Zoey came over, and the two of them retreated into my parent's room, laughing like a couple of schoolgirls. I knew something was up. Zoey is pretty much the hottest MILF I know. Not that my mom isn't hot, but Zoey has more of that dark beauty and smoldering eyes that give a hint of how much fun she could be. I have spent many tissues on my mom's hot friend. I was just thinking about rubbing one out to her, when suddenly my mom came into my room wearing a silky, sheer robe and lingerie! Now I KNEW something was up. It was the middle of the day and this is how she was dressed? My first thought was, OMG!! My mom and Zoey were LESBIANS!! But what she began to tell me was even hotter than my fantasy.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:21:24 | 328 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:31.

Comment

• Lea Lexis
        Cock Teased

Mistress Lea rubs her soft fingers over his hard cock, she can feel the rushing making it become warm in her hand. Lea smiles as she jerks his cock tight in her hand. His balls become more full of cum with every stroke. She hasn't decided if she wants to let him cum today, he will have to hold back until she gives the okay. Mistress Lea teases him right to his breaking point then gives his cock a soft sensual lick. Her mouth is so close, but she will not allow any more than a sadistically sensual lick. The slave is so horny and frustrated he would do anything for permission to release. Lea spits on his cock then begins stroking him harder, she makes him beg for permission. She strokes until his white sperm is running down her hand then makes him lick his mess clean.

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:11:21 | 340 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:06.

Comment

• Amy Faye
          Lil Dick Drainer

Small and tiny little teen Amy Faye is a certified nympho, because her hormones are totally out of control she needs some relief and quickly. She gets off on making guys get off and that's why she is draining Mike balls dry with some awesome handjob and pussy play action.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:11 | 163 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:31.

Comment

• Bobbi Dylan
            Bobbi's MHBHJ

Bobbi Dylan came over to chill and suck on some cock. This girl definitely knows her way around a dick. Bobbi showcased her amazing blowjob skills as I laid back and stared into her mesmerizing blue eyes. I could only hold off for so long before she jerked a HUGE load of cum onto her beautiful face.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:17:44 | 1340 Mb

Comment

• Mae Olsen
              Mae Olsen Needs a Long Ride

Since Mae Olsen turned 18 years old, she's been given more freedom. She can finally see her boyfriend whenever she wants. The only thing is, she has to find her own way to seee him. She doesn't own a car yet. Since her parents can't take her, that leaves her stepbrother. But he doesn't want to. Why should he help her? Mae begs, but it isn't doing any good. Plan B. She rubs on his lap, feeling for hard cock. She pulls her stepbrother's dick out and jerks it until he shuts up about the situation. He'll give her a ride if she shows him what's under her clothes. She slowly undresses, letting her bouncy tits fall out of her bra, jiggly her ass for him. She lubes his cock and jerks it with both hands, giving her stepbrother an amazing hand job. The load she gets out of him is enough for a ride. Hey, what3ver works.

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:14:04 | 315 Mb

Comment

• April McKenzie
                April's Awesome 38H Natural Breasts Overwhelm Black Bull Penis

April's 38H breasts are HUGE and natural. She uses those big heavy tits to give one of the BEST interracial handjobs ever. The large black BULL cock is no match for April's natural wonders. She teases you for a bit with her ENORMOUS oil soaked boobs before turning her attention to the BBC. Her soft hands and big tits get the dark dick hard in NO time. April teases the swollen mushroom head of the purple yogurt slinger. The insane amount of cleavage and continual stroking prove TOO much for the bull cock. April milks a large load of JIZZ from the BLACK dick. Her cum drenched breasts didn't stop her from the stroking the extra sensitive cock long after ORGASM. The busty handjob queen enjoyed tormenting the black meat after orgasm.

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:20:02 | 448 Mb

Comment

• Huge Handjob - Cum in My Shoe

I want to tease your cock with my feet in those gorgeous platform heels and white, glossy pantyhose. But don't think you are allowed to cum today! A little bit of precum on my heels and pantyhose is allowed - only a few drops, not the whole load! I will bring you several times to the edge of ejaculation but don?t dare to release all your cum. Control yourself. I want to keep you balls swollen for the next days! Do you understand me?!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:09:19 | 764 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:31.

Comment

• Alexis Fawx
                    Tug Away

Alexis Fawx is the queen here. The lady as an amazing body and she is good at what she does. No matter what it is. Sucking, fucking, riding the dick. You name it. Most importantly, Alexis knows how to jerk off a cock. Just ask Hunter. I'm sure he'll tell ou that Alexis gave him the best hand-job he's ever had. You'll see.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:17:12 | 377 Mb

Comment

• Camellia Waves
                      Camellia Waves' POV

Meet newcomer milf Camellia Waves. She's hot and she's new. She loves big huge cocks too so watch what happens on her first handjob video when she makes Flynt's massive nine inche dick explode from her stroking skills.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:05 | 161 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:05.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X