Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah DiAvola & Ariel Kay
    GoGo Girls vs Batman

The Infamous GoGo Girls (Sarah Diavola and Ariel Kay) are taking the seedy underbelly of Gotham by storm with their seductive dance move powers. They've already captured Robin. Batman has tracked them down to their evil underground lair. They are wearing fishnets and sexy GoGo dancer outfits and dancing with each other when Batman sneaks in. He demands that they tell him where Robin is, but they just giggle and dance over to him. He tries to resist their seductive moves, but quickly they have him pinned and are giving him a lap dance. Batman begins to feel on their sexy bodies while they dance and grind on him. They laugh, knowing they have full control of him. He pushes them away for a second, but even the strong will of the Dark Night is no match for them.

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:16:29 | 611 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:07.

Comment

• Bringing Him to the Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, and Milking Him!

As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I`m going to be teasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word. I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to get hard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking him gently at first but picking up the pace until he`s dying to cum. I take him to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in the process. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny them the opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so close to his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him by licking my lips. He`s so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but I won`t let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by taking my hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed allover the floor. He`s barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dick again and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cock and balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fast as I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor is drenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he`s in!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:10:48 | 381 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:32.

Comment

• Daddy's Christmas Surprise

Hehe, oh don't worry, this was Mommy's idea! I'm your Christmas present! You know she wouldn't do this for you, step daddy. I'm all wrapped up in a cute little bow just for you. Not only that, but I get to play with you! That's my part of the present. I'll touch you Daddy. You can feel my soft hands and warm tongue. Oh Daddy, I love making you happy! You know all I want for Christmas is to play with you. I want to feel you cum, Daddy. I want to feel it hit the back of my throat and slide all the way down to my belly. Mmm, that's what Daddy wants too, right?

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:11:12 | 415 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 11:06.

Comment

• Ruby Love
          Filming His Package

Bernie likes to wear tight fitting sweat pants that leave little to the imagination but when he catches Ruby filming his bulge on her cellphone he isn't happy. Unashamed, the girl asks him how big it is but doesn't believe him when he says 9 inches. She insists on seeing it and yanks down his pants.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:10:17 | 124 Mb

Comment

• Cleo
            Cleo's POV Blowjob

Cleo finally put my eager cock into her mouth and it was well worth the wait! She put her blowjob skills on full display as she pumped her mouth up and down on my dick until I shot a huge wad of cum onto her face. FANTASTIC!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:13:53 | 1400 Mb

Comment

• Kaylee Jewel
              Tease POV

Tiny petite teen Kaylee Jewel loves teasing big hard cocks. Large dicks turn this innocent teen horny as fuck and you can tel in this scene she really gets into it by teasing the cock head and teasing the tip while she milks him dry. He spurts his load in a big way and Kaylee watches in delight.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:52 | 179 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:32.

Comment

• Hope Howell
                Super Slvtty Step-Daughter

Time for some role play! Hope Howell is at it again. She's your super slvtty, kinda crazy step-daughter, and she's been caught sniffing your boxers. Yup. Cause that's how Hope rolls. She's been fantasizing about you, and now that she's 18 and an adult, it's time for you to make a move. Afterall, her mom - your wife - isn't giving it up anymore, and Hope is ripe for some action. So ripe that if your buddy happens to pop in after you pop off on Hope's face, well... like I said - this is how Hope rolls!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:17:12 | 1820 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:08.

Comment

• Hope Harper & Zoe Rae
                  Two Chicks, One Big Dick

Spoiled teens Hope Harper and Zoe Rae get really excited whenever they come across a big hard cock. The innocent teens become giddy with excitement when they meet Joe. The two teens take turns milking his cock while the other plays with her pink pussy.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:53 | 179 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:05.

Comment

• Red Leather Gloves Edging & Ruining

I love leather. And red is My favorite color. Dressed from tip to toe in red leather, sexy and powerful, I am going to take control of My slave's cock. And there's nothing he can do about it, he is completely under My influence. My red leather gloves make his cock hard, whether he wants it or not. Caressing and rubbing it, I bring him close to orgasm, and, when he's ready to feel the pleasure of an orgasm, I will just stop. Only to edge him again, and again, and again. Until he's desperate for a release of all that accumulated sexual tension. And when he's expecting it least of all, I will take him over the edge and allow him the orgasm. Ruined, of course, the only kind a slave deserves. And I will use the cum that just oozed out of his cock as a lubricant to continue rubbing his sensitive cock, to overstimulate it after the orgasm. Will he give Me another load of cum? Can he? Or is he going to be locked in chastity, as every impotent slave should?

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:14:09 | 208 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:32.

Comment

• Natalie Monroe
                      Cum All Over Her

A handjob from Natalie Monroe is always a treat especially since she never does anything half-ass and always jerks to completion. Today is no different even though the beautiful brunette is short on time. She wants to make you feel good and make you burst a nut too which is why she gets right down to business the second you make your way into her room.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:29 | 170 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:31.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X