Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate England
    Kate's MHBHJ

I was just relaxing with Kate on a lazy Saturday afternoon. She sucked my cock nice and slow as I laid back and enjoyed until I shot my massive load. What a great day.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:12:06 | 928 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Maria Jade
      Quick Teased by Bratty Teen

When teen brat Maria Jade is home alone and her parents are gone, things generally get out of control. This young girl is horny as fuck and decides to tease out a massive cumshot from her big dicked fuck buddy. She teases his tip with her incessant stroke teasing skills and he quickly busts his load all over himself.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:11 | 163 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:31.

Comment

• Sasha Meow & Elena Sin
        Chemical Castration of a Cum Slvt

Goddess Sasha Meow and Mistress Elena Sin decide it's time to milk another slvt. Pulling the bitch from his cage and then strapping him to a diamond plated cross. Poking and pulling on his balls while talking about how full his slvtty sacks are. The slave is dying to release. Mistress Elena then pulls out a gigantic syringe filled with a red liquid and aims right at the slvts balls. "You know what this is slave?" "No Goddess" answers the slave. "Its a special serum that makes pathetic slvt boys like you have the hugest, thickest, orgasm ever!" The slave begins shaking with anticipation as she slowly injects the serum into his testicles. Then the women stroke this bitch right to the edge letting him spray his thick white filth into Sasha's black gloves. After feeding him every last drop Elena turns and says "oh there's one more thing. There's a chemical reaction that causes your balls to disintegrate and fall off after an orgasm." The ladies walk off as laughing as the slave looks terrified.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:23 | 427 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:33.

Comment

• Krystal Orchid
          Help Me Masturbate

Uncle Joe is caught beating his meat by Krystal Orchid, but the horny old man continues to pull on his hard dick in front of her. The innocent teen is turned on by the sight and cant help but join in on the fun and help him masturbate.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:08:58 | 204 Mb

Comment

• Mira Belle
            MILF Mira Belle Milks You Dry POV

Busty milf Mira Belle is a blonde lady who likes jerking young cocks. This horny mature woman grabs your dick and starts stroking it for good while you are lying on the couch of her living-room, expecting you to explode with cum for her. Mrs. Mira Belle keeps jacking you off and isn't going to stop unless you give her some buckets of semen.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:10:55 | 248 Mb

Comment

• Lilyanne
              Autumn Lovers

Today was such a beautiful day... You were so flirty and sexy this morning when we had our coffees on the balcony. The wind was cool, but the sun so warm. It was perfect. You looked at me and you knew that it was the perfect moment to take my cock into your hands and make me cum with all your love and passion. You know how to touch me and kiss me just how I need it.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:11:49 | 516 Mb

Comment

• Amadahy & Jade Indica
                Sissy Wh0re Gets Out of Chastity

It's time for Jade's sissy to be milked. Amadahy is invited to share the sissy-girl. The sissy follows the Princesses into the living room from where she is kept. Her frills are lifted to expose her chastity. Her clit is swollen and her balls are full. Both Princesses tease the sissy's chastity. She moans as her Princesses tickle between her legs. Jade rubs her clit against her sissys. Jade and Amadahy decide that the sissy will be milked into her own mouth. They remove her chastity. She grew so big in there! Jade feeds the sissy its pre-cum. It licks the pre-cum off Jades fingers. The sissy-girl is so excited, it almost cums right away. Jade gets upset with her sissy. The easer slvt has nearly embarrassed her in front of her friend with a premature orgasm. She is not allowed to cum yet. Jade eventually gives the slvt permission to cum, but only under the condition that she be flipped over and jerked into her own mouth. The Princesses position the sissy with her lady stick over her mouth. The sissy cums on her pretty face and in her mouth. Jade instructs the sissy to say, I love being a cum-wh0re. Jade pushes all the cum into the wh0res mouth and down her throat. Now get the fuck outta my face and clean the kitchen, Jade says. She specifies that she wants the sissy to put her chastity back on, first. Then, clean the kitchen with the cum still on her face.

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:17:02 | 772 Mb

Comment

• The Interrogation of Hoodman

Hoodman has been spotted by My team with a locked box I have My sights on to acquire. He is brought to My station, I interrogate the subject Myself using a variety of unconventional and creative ways to get the boy to speak. I bind him to a chair and he is in a sensory depravation hood. I start out with a few electrodes to the cock and balls. He jumps and screams at the intense sensations, but does not crack. I up the intensity of this scene determined to get the information! I use an electrified cock ring and a corona cap that sends hoodman reeling! He jumps, best he can in his bound position... sending the chair onto 2 legs scooting it across the floor! No prisoner has ever been able to tolerate this finishing maneuver and you can see why! Although I have the information, and hoodman is nearly spent. I am not done with him yet! I get out My Hitachi wand and toy with the broken boy, pinning his cock between the sole of My Boot and the high powered vibe!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:17:50 | 518 Mb

Comment

• Zana
                    The Art of Penis Pleasing

Follow me as I demonstrate some of my favourite penis pleasing techniques to you. With this step by step manual you will be able to take your man's pleasure to the next level. All you need is a quiet place in a warm room for the two of you - but an abandoned tropical beach will do as well. Use a natural oil, like grap3 seed oil, coconut oil or almond oil. You can also add some essential oil drops like ylang-ylang or orange to make it an even more sensual session. Once the scene is set for the erotic genital massage, just relax and trust your hands. Remember to breathe together and get a feedback from him. Honour his body, mind and spirit. I wish you a fun and joyfully erotic experience!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:33:13 | 412 Mb

Comment

• Mommy Edges Cock for Precum

It's after breakfast and, just like every morning, your mother comes in to get her daily dose of precum. She takes out your cock and touches it with her hands and her mouth, edging you over and over again, each time licking and sucking up the precum. She's hungry for your precum and teases you with handjob and blow job, driving you crazy. You want to cum so bad, but she won't let you until she's had her fill. Finally she jerks you off until you explode, fully releasing all the tension.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:12:35 | 660 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X