Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashlynn Taylor & Chichi Medina
    Bound, Nipple Teased and Forced to Cum

Now this one is scene of sensory overload! Ashlynn and Chichi are topless and have their boy toy strapped tightly to the bondage table. Instead of torturing him with lots of pain, they're instead going to over load him with pleasure. Chichi gets her extremely soft hands all lubed up and begins sensuously stroking the slave's hard cock, while Ashlynn teases his nipples. The feeling must be insane! Ashlynn tells him to stop squirming and to be still and overs his mouth. Chichi continues stroking as Ashlynn has the slave's mouth covered with one hand while teasing his nipples with her other hand. Chichi then decides to take a moment and tease his cock by tracing her index finger along the underside of his cock, then using the soft skin of her palm. She then wraps her hand around his cock and continues jerking his well-lubed hard cock. Ashlynn alternates, using one hand to tease his nipples while keeping her other hand covering his mouth, to using both hands to tease his sensitive nipples. Finally, the feeling must be too extreme for the slave and he finally cums.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:48 ` 391 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Rita Daniels & Sally D'Angelo
      Rita Daniels & Sally D'Angelo Have a Ho-Down!

What would possess us to bring Sally D'Angelo and Rita Daniels together? Are you kidding? Why wouldn't we bring together two of the horniest GILFs in the history of GILF-dom: 59-year-old Sally and 62-year-old Rita. So, this is Chapter 1: Sally and Rita tugging and sucking a cock. To call these ladies boisterous and outgoing is the understatement of the century. Before long, the girls are arguing over who's better at sucking cock. Gentlemen, that is an argument you want two old suck slvts to have. They start by sucking each other's fingers. Before long, they're sucking the only cock in the room. But first, Sally and Rita eat each other out.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:19:17 ` 329 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:11.

Comment

• Mommy's Ball Draining Treatment

Mommy's so worried, so concerned about her only boy's well being. Your condition has been getting worse, and even now in the doctor's office, it begins to flare up as she fusses over you. Her huge bosom heaves in your face as she checks you, bouncing frantically as your symptoms worsen. You get hot, your heart starts beating faster and faster. She's oblivious of the effect her voluptuous body has on yours, and on your stiffening cock. It isn't until the nurse arrives and instructs Mommy to show her exactly what she was doing to trigger this reaction.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:25:54 ` 1120 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:41.

Comment

• Tricked Into Ballbusting

Hoping to get a little action this dummy will agree to anything. I coyly get him to play along with a little game that ends up in his balls getting destroyed. Ha ha!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:47 ` 465 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:47.

Comment

• Bobbi Dylan
            Teasing His Tip

Bobbi Dylan specializes in erotic massages but she also specializes in something much more satisfying, cock head teasing. When Mike gets erect Bobbi takes notice and offers to milk his cock, but with a price. She ties him, binds and blindfolded him and proceeds to tease his cock head so good he can barely contain himself. She laughs at his twitching dick as it spurts out his cumload over himself.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:33 ` 285 Mb

Comment

• Ishawna
              Ball Lover

Old perv Bernard Grate is back and this time he has found a bubbly young black girl off the internet and persuaded her to enjoy some CFNM with him. When he walks in naked she is obsessed with his balls and can't keep her hands off them. She even takes them in her mouth and sucks them.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:21 ` 150 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:25.

Comment

• Sylvia Chrystall
                Gorgeous Sylvia Chrystall's Awesome CFNM Handjob

Very nice handjob from the true master of the profession.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:44 ` 231 Mb

Comment

• Handjob Tease and Deny... Controlling His Orgasm

I've punished this slave a lot today, and he's done a decent job putting up with the abuse. As a reward, I'm going to let him cum... or am I? Only I get to decide if he cums or not as I tease him by pressing my sexy body against his and gently stroking his cock. "Fuck my hand, loser," I demand, and it's not long before he's begging me to let him cum. "Please!" he pleads as I continue to drive him crazy by bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. I jerk him harder and faster as his hips thrust wildly, then torture him by suddenly stopping. He's aching to cum, but I still haven't decided if I'll allow him to. I look fantastic in my little jean shorts and my top that shows off my sexy midriff and amazing cleavage. Will I finally let this loser blow his load? Watch to find out!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:06 ` 229 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:25.

Comment

• Chloe Morgane
                    Sweet Handjob and Teasing My Ass

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:55 ` 250 Mb

Comment

• Stephania Mafra
                      Nails Gliding Your Pulsating Cock

Stephanie's smooth hands cling to your cock as you get your hard cock teased. She is controlling your orgasm and uses her nails to keep you on the edge. She tenderly strokes your sweet spot and this makes your legs get weak. Your ready to ejaculate and you know your going to be in ecstasy when you do.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:25 ` 260 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X