Starring: Nikki & Muffin
    WL1081

General:
    Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Poor Pony
    Format: wmv
    Size: 686.55 MB
    Video: WMV3, 00:30:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A behind-the-scenes glimpse at life in Whiplash Towers. You didn't think I walked everywhere like a normal person did you?! Of course not - I am transported around the building on my human pony Muffin, I'm far too important to have to WALK! Muffin is ridden to exhaustion as I make him endure carrying my full weight for the entire duration of this 30 minute video - and do you think I care? Of course not! He's just an object as far as I'm concerned, and I hardly seem to acknowledge his existence at times as I go about my daily business. (Duration 30m05s)

Published Thursday 21st of June 2012

Keywords: heels, human pony, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 686.55 MB

Comment

• Cumslut Gets Bukakke'd!

Starring:
      WL1082

General:
      Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Cumslut Gets Bukakke'd!
      Format: wmv
      Size: 352.32 MB
      Video: WMV3, 00:16:22, 2872 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
      Audio: WMA, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

**BONUS VIDEO UPDATE FOR MY MEMBERS** The final clip from Mistress Roug'e's ORIFACE party... And the grand finale is a face full of spunk for our dirty cumslut! All the subs are lined up and ordered to produce some nice thick loads of spunk to go all over cumslut! Obviously, if you don't like bukakke and encouraged bi, you won't like this clip much! If you do, then, hurrah! (Duration 16m22s)

Published Thursday 28th of June 2012

Keywords: forced bi, nikki, skirts and dresses.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 352.32 MB

Comment

• Suck Harder and Deeper

Starring:

General:
        Name: MISSTRISH_Suck Harder and Deeper
        Format: mp4
        Size: 37.66 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:12, 712 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
        Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 37.66 MB

Comment

• Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part 1 - Wake-up Beating

Starring:

General:
          Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part 1 - Wake-up Beating
          Size: 59.59 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 696 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 59.59 MB

Comment

• Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part II - Thirsty Forced Water Consumption

Starring:

General:
            Name: MISSTRISH_Secondary Interrogation (Prisoner 11732) Part II - Thirsty Forced Water Consumption
            Size: 34.2 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:41, 705 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 34.2 MB

Comment

• Pegging Olympic Training with Akira Shell

Starring: Akira Shell

General:
              Name: SWEEFEM_Pegging Olympic Training with Akira Shell
              Size: 655.12 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:17:49, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
              Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Akira Shell has convinced her boyfriend, Lance Hart that Strap-on Fucking is an Olympic event, and she wants to make the team. She wakes him up wearing her spandex USA Olympic leotard, shiny tights, sneakers and a big strap-on.

Lance isn't in the mood to get fucked in the ass again, but she convinces him by teasing his cock until he's horny, then she fucks his ass hard and deep until she cums from the friction against her clit. This is her favorite way to cum, and she loves that she's found a way to get her boyfriend to be her little ass slut.

After she cums, she jerks him off and he cums all over her spandex USA leotard.

Category: STRAP-ON
              Related Categories: HANDJOBS, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, SPANDEX, CUMSHOTS, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION.
              Keywords: akira shell, lance hart, akira shell pegging, akira shell strapon, akira shell femdom, akira shell pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, sneakers, pantyhose leotard, spandex leotard, female orgasm, cum eating, handjob, cum on leotard.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 655.12 MB

Comment

• Girls Night Out FULL

Starring: Akira Shell

General:
                Name: SWEEFEM_Girls Night Out FULL
                Size: 959.45 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:25:46, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Akira Shell has convinced Lance that he can come be "one of the girls" tonight. She just got back from the gym and is wearing sexy white spandex leggings and sneakers. Lance is already dressing up for the night out. Akira and her slutty girlfriends are going out to get some dick. But Lance can't keep his bulging boner down in his panties.

Akira says he can't go if he can't hide his embarrassing cock and balls. She shows him how perfect her smooth crotch looks in her spandex, and even makes him kiss it. (which makes him even harder)

She thinks that if she kicks, knees, squeezes and slaps his balls hard enough, his boner will eventually go down and then he can go out with her slutty friends.

As Akira has a great time Lance's balls in his pink panties, he just stays rock hard and even starts dripping pre-cum. She suggests that she might just need to remove his cock and ball completely. Lance begs her for an alternative.

Akira Shell returns to Lance, who is still on the floor in panties, heels and fishnets with a hard dripping boner. Now Akira is wearing a sexy one piece teddy, high heels and shiny tan pantyhose. If Lance wants to go out with the girls tonight, he's got to let her get rid of his boner.

Akira loves this. She loves making him quiver when she touches his hard cock and grinds against him. She loves making him drip pre-cum when she kisses him. She especially loves that he'll spread his legs and take a kick and knee to the balls in hopes of being "one of the girls."

After a lot of hot ball busting and teasing, she drains his balls off all their cum all over her crotch and makes him lick it up. His boner does go down, but she's not satisfied. She leaves him to get something to remove his cock and balls for good.

Category: FEMINIZATION
                Related Categories: HANDJOBS, SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: akira shell, akira shell ballbusting, akira shell fem, akira shell handjob, cum on pantyhose, fem ballbusting, castration threats, castrating, pussy envy, lance hart, cross dressing, leotard pantyhose, shiny pantyohse.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 959.45 MB

Comment

• Veruca James Gets a FULL

Starring: Veruca James

General:
                  Name: SWEEFEM_Veruca James Gets a FULL
                  Size: 932.96 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:25:07, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Veruca James is in her hotel room after a long day a work. She needs to fuck. Tinder sucks and she doesn't want to fuck her ex again. She says "Fuck it" and decides to order a .

Lance Hart shows up. She treats him like a whore and feels the merchandise, then spins him around, smacks his ass and starts to dry hump him. Clearly she's into doing men in the ass.

She has him dress in fishnets and heels and slides her giant vibrating strap-on cock in his ass. She makes him call her Step-step-daddy while she fucks his brains out in a few positions, then tells her whore she needs to use his cock.

Lance fucks her until she is satisfied and then cums all over her pantyhose. She has him lick up his mess, then tells her whore to make her a sandwich.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
                  Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, PUSSY EATING, FUCKING, SISSY SLUTS.
                  Keywords: veruca james, lance hart, veruca james femdom, veruca james strapon, veruca james fucking, cum on pantyhose, big cum shot, fucking, lance hart sissy, cross dressing, call her step-step-daddy, sensual femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 932.96 MB

Comment

• How Mean Can We Be

General:
                    Name: AMG_How Mean Can We Be
                    Size: 789.67 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:13:28, 7994 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

How Mean Can We Be?

Sometimes its just fun to MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, and VERBALLY torment losers. Just because we are so hot and we know we can say or do anything we want- and a loser like this will LET us. (He BETTER! Coz we wont even talk to him at ALL if he doesn't! LOL!)
                    So me n Cindi just toally rip him to shreds. And he kneels before us at Our feet - where he BELONGS - and takes it like the little bitch he is. He knows he is LUCKY just to be allowed in out presence! No matter HOW bad we verbally and emotionally abuse him...haha.
                    Would YOU let us talk down to you and insult you to your face like this? Of COURSE you would! LOL you know we can treat you like total sh*tt and you would just kneel there and THANK us for allowing you in our presence- just like this loser did!

Girls:
                    Princess Cindi
                    Empress Jennifer

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION
                    Related Categories: N/A
                    Keywords: 18 & 19 yrs old, arrogant woman, femdom pov, verbal humiliation, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 789.67 MB

Comment

• Breathing is Optional

Starring:

General:
                      Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-06-16#Breathing is Optional##
                      Size: 623.03 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 7944 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

I can't help but wrap my hands around the parts of your face that are left unwrapped. Your nose and mouth are so...so...vulnerable. I could take away your breathing with just my hands alone. My hands over your mouth and nose. All your breathing holes, gone.

And what can you do about it? Nothing. You're entirely wrapped up in plastic wrap, mummified to the table like a weak, hapless little bitch. It's all too fun to control the very thing you need to live, to survive. It's so exciting knowing that I can control your very basic human functions with just my fingers. You feel so helpless underneath me.

I like taking away your breath just enough so that you freak out, so that you're genuinely scared for your life. You're shaking, yelling, slapping the table and trying to tell me no, but you know I won't do that, right? I like watching you in fear. I like seeing you get all worked up about a pair of hands over your mouth. And I like knowing that you can't do anything about it.

As much as I take away your air, you can't run. Now the question is, can you stay hard?

Features: hand over mouth, hom, plastic wrap / saran wrap / cling film / shrink wrap mummification, male bondage, femdom, female domination, executrix, breathplay

Category: HAND OVER MOUTH
                      Related Categories: MUMMIFICATION, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian goddess, asian dominatrix, breathplay, breath play, breath holding, executrix, plastic wrap, saran wrap, extreme bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 623.03 MB
                      Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:11.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X