• CRUEL COCK WHIPPING

Starring: Mistress Cybill Troy

General:
    Name: DOMNATION_CRUEL COCK WHIPPING
    Format: mp4
    Size: 62.51 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:06:23, 1105 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

With her slave helplessly bound to a large, gothic styled cross, Mistress Cybill Troy places a humbler around his cock and balls, to separate and expose his completely vulnerable dick to her. Next she takes an extremely painful five foot bullwhip and beats the fuck out of his worthless cock.

Strike after agonizing strike, Cybill attacks his man meat with the precision of a surgeon, hitting the head of his cock over and over again. Her accuracy with her long whip is absolutely magnificent! Stunning in her two piece red latex, Cybill is cruel and relentless as she whips his cock while his screams fill the room to her delight!

This scene is 100% real BDSM action, hard core, and not for the faint of heart. Our hats are off to the obedient slave who willingly to surrendered his family jewels to such a severe whipping at the skilled hands of Mistress Cybill.

Category: BDSM
    Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BONDAGE, CORPORAL BDSM, WHIPPING.
    Keywords: mistress cybill troy, bdsm, cbt, female domination, bondage, ball, female supremacy, discipline, corporal punishment, female superiority, slave punishment, humiliation, femdom, dick whipping, pain pet.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 62.51 MB
    Last edited by stachoo; 12-05-2023, 13:36.

Comment

• Strapon fuck on the bench with Lady Lilith

Starring:

General:
      Name: EVILWOMAN_Strapon fuck on the bench with Lady Lilith
      Size: 350.69 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:07:56, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Lilith has bring some new sex meat for me to try. We've put an open gag on his mouth and played with his throat first. Then we've bond.aged him to the bench and used all of his holes roughly.

Category: PEGGING
      Related Categories: STRAP-ON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DEEP THROAT, DILDO FUCKING, DOUBLE PENETRATION.
      Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, pegging, strap-on, goddess worship, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, double domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 350.69 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• Brutal whipping and kicking with Lady Perse

Starring:

General:
        Name: EVILWOMAN_Brutal whipping and kicking with Lady Perse
        Size: 414.85 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:09:23, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Together with. Lady Perse we have bondaged our slave by his hands and had some sadistic fun with his back and ass. WE whipped him very hard, wiith no mercy, un til he cries. WE have changed the implements and kicked him at the end.

Category: WHIPPING
        Related Categories: BONDAGE, LATEX, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, CANING.
        Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, whipping, bondage, caning, goddess worship, slave training, punishment, fit mistress, double domination, sadist, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 414.85 MB

Comment

• Cupid gets CBT Punishment

Starring: Lady Lila Stern

General:
          Name: VAR_Cupid gets CBT Punishment
          Size: 708.6 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:18:58, 5012 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
          Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

This Valentines Day Mistress Lila is going to make cupid pay for all his terrible love matches he's made. Cupid is napped and put in the cock and ball pillory where he is cropped, electrocuted and demeaned until Valentines Day is cancelled once and for all.

Category: CBT
          Related Categories: FEMDOM, LATEX, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, GLOVE FETISH, ELECTRIC PLAY.
          Keywords: valentinesday2023, valentinesday.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 708.6 MB

Comment

• Dirty Magazines

Starring: Chloe Lovette
            FB1227

General:
            Name: FSBITCH_Dirty Magazines
            Format: wmv
            Size: 481.08 MB
            Video: WMV3, 00:21:07, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
            Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe catches Matthew looking through some dirty magazines and she is not at all impressed! She subjects him to a punishment to fit the crime, by pinning him down and sitting on his face so he can get a nice close look at HER pussy as ass instead! Chloe knows just how to facesit with that perfect butt of hers! (Duration 21m07s)

Published Thursday 17th of April 2014

Keywords: barefoot, bedroom, domestic, thong / g-string, stockings, lingerie, chloe.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 481.08 MB

Comment

• Personal Trainer

Starring: Nikki
              FB1230

General:
              Name: FSBITCH_Personal Trainer
              Format: wmv
              Size: 469.7 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:20:38, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
              Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lycra-clad fitness freak Nikki has signed up a new personal trainer, but she just wants to use his face as a sports training aid, and sits down on it to practice her squats and sit-ups! The pressure on his face must be immense as Nikki pumps out sets of sit-ups with no regard, crushing his face beneath her full weight! The trouble with all that exercise is it makes Nikki sweat, so she then orders her personal trainer to sniff her sweaty ass crack and armpits! (Duration 20m38s)

Published Thursday 8th of May 2014

Keywords: humiliating, nikki, domestic, sport, trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 469.7 MB

Comment

• Rigging the Scholarship

Starring: Goddess Amara

General:
                Name: GFD_Rigging the Scholarship
                Size: 183.6 MB
                Video: avc1, 00:19:42, 1229 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
                Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Amara needs her step bro Jake's help so she can get a scholarship for her film project. She decides to influence by giving him something extra in his cocktail. When he wakes up, he is shocked to find his cock locked in a chastity device. If he wants her to free him, he is going to have to help her get that scholarship, but first she's also going to humiliate him by making him worship her feet. She starts by making him kiss her beautiful bare feet and lick her soles from heel to toe. Watch her shove her entire foot in his mouth and make him suck on her toes before grinding against his cock to tease him. See her finish him off with a steamy foot job.

Category: FOOTJOBS
                Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: toejob, sole fucking, monipulation.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.6 MB

Comment

• Tramplemania 3

Starring: Ariel

General:
                  Name: CSFEM_Tramplemania 3
                  Size: 163.46 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:05:35, 3825 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tramplemania 3
                  Mistress Ariel selects another pair of cruel high heels and sits on her slave while she puts them on. Then she stands on her slave and he is made to put them on as her heels sink deep into his stomach as she stands there with all her weight on one foot. Her human carpet is in pain but that is exactly what Mistress Ariel enjoys dishing out.

She also orders him to stick out his tongue as she pushes her heels against his face and tongue. Don't miss this series!

Mistress:
                  Ariel, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
                  Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
                  Keywords: ariel black , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , thongs , ball busting , mistress ariel

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.46 MB

Comment

• Brutal mouthfucking on my slave

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
                    Name: EVILWOMAN_Brutal mouthfucking on my slave
                    Size: 419.67 MB
                    Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps

I decided to fuck slave in his mount very hard with no mercy. Slave wear a special gag ball for mouthfucking. He is crying, begging for mercy and tries to run away from my cock but he is in complete my control. I have so much fun during fucking my fuck toy and I do it with pure enjoyment.

Category: DEEP THROAT
                    Related Categories: THROAT FUCKING, DILDO SUCKING, FACE FUCKING, STRAP-ON, HUMILIATION.
                    Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, dildo sucking, face fucking, strap-on, goddess worship, mouthfucking, throat fucking, fit mistress, slave training, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 419.67 MB

Comment

• Lady Scarlet - Sadistic lesson

Starring: Lady Scarlet

General:
                      Name: VAR_Lady Scarlet - Sadistic lesson
                      Size: 698.02 MB
                      Video: avc1, 00:12:00, 7908 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                      Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ENGLISH LANGUAGE

Plot: You are a very good English home teacher. You tutor a female jr high school student in an English course. Today you are on your 5th day of tutoring at the jr high school student's home.
                      You asked her to read the text today and found that she didn't remember any of what you taught her before. You are very angry and have never met such a dumb student and you have lost your patience.
                      You get very angry, slap her four times, and call her a fool like you've never met before! You ask her to reread the text and find that it is completely incorrect, and you proceed to slap her four times.
                      Then tell her: "I no longer have the patience to teach you, you are a waste, you are stupid, don't waste My time, I'm so tired of wearing high heels all day long, the soles of My feet are sweating! Serve Me today and lick My feet!".
                      Student is very reluctant to say: "Why?".
                      After you heard that, you slap her a few times and warn her: "Don't talk back and obey Me or I'll break your mouth today!"
                      During the licking process: use a bamboo stick to guide the student to lick that part. If the student do not lick well, you use the slap punishment. After she licks your foot, you check that it's clean and not satisfied with her job you keep slapping her as punishment!
                      After she licks your feet, at the end of the video you use duct tape to seal her mouth and then slap her, warning her to study harder next time.
                      Requirements: slap her as I showed you in the photos. I like real slaps and not too light!

UNA LEZIONE SADICA

Trama: Sei un ottimo insegnante familiare di inglese. Insegni a una studentessa delle scuole medie inferiori in un corso di inglese. Oggi sei al tuo quinto giorno di tutoraggio a casa della studentessa delle scuole medie. Le hai chiesto di leggere il testo oggi e hai scoperto che non ricordava nulla di ciò che le avevi insegnato prima. Sei molto arrabbiata e non hai mai incontrato uno studente così stupido e hai perso la pazienza. Ti arrabbi molto, la schiaffeggi quattro volte e la chiami stupida come non l'hai mai incontrata prima! Le chiedi di rileggere il testo e scopri che è completamente sbagliato, e procedi nel schiaffeggiarla quattro volte. Poi dille: "Non ho più la pazienza di insegnarti, sei uno spreco, sei stupida, non farmi perdere tempo, sono così stanca di portare tutto il giorno i tacchi alti, le piante dei miei piedi stanno sudando! Servimi oggi e leccami i piedi!".
                      La studentessa è molto riluttante nel dire: "Perché?".
                      Dopo aver sentito questo, la schiaffeggi un paio di volte e la avverti: "Non rispondere e obbediscimi o oggi ti spacco la bocca!".
                      Durante il processo di leccatura: usa una bacchetta di bambù per guidare la studentessa nel leccare quella parte. Se la studentessa non lecca bene, usi la punizione dello schiaffo. Dopo che ha leccato un piede, controlli che sia pulito e non soddisfatta del suo lavoro continui a schiaffeggiarla come punizione!
                      Dopo che ti ha leccato i piedi, alla fine del video usi del nastro adesivo per sigillarle la bocca e poi la schiaffeggi avvertendola di studiare di più la prossima volta.
                      Requisiti: schiaffeggiatela come mostrato in foto. Mi piacciono gli schiaffi veri e non troppo leggeri!

Category: ADULT SCHOOL
                      Related Categories: ROLE PLAY, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, TEACHER FETISH, LESBIAN DOMINATION.
                      Keywords: mistress lady scarlet, adult school, role play, foot worship, lesbian domination, female slave, foot licker, face slapping, humiliation, teacher fetish, schiaffi, tapegagged, duct tape fetish, student, gioco ruolo.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 698.02 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X