• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lubricating Foot Sluts Mouth
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 346.98 MB
    Duration : 00:07:37
    Resolution : 1280x720
    After a long run, Goddess Brandi Love and I don't like to put our sneakers away dirty. Foot Slave Tiny is always willing to be of service and do, "ANYTHING" I request of him. This slave cleaned the soles of our sneakers so well his mouth was sticky dry from the sand and dust he licked off the rubber soles of our running sneakers. That's okay, the socks inside those sneakers are soaked in sweat that comes in handy to lubricate that slut mouth of his. This clip is in Standard Definition, WMV format at 640X480 resolution. Additional formats: (HD/720p), (iPhone/iPod)
    brandi love, goddess brianna, brianna beach, mistress brianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Secret Voyeur
      File Size : 271.61 MB
      Duration : 00:06:53
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      You have a special view of Ginger Babbi's small, sexy feet. From under her desk at work, you peer up her skirt and beneath her beautiful, pink soles. You're mesmerized by her perfectly pedicured toes as she continues working, allowing you to be her secret voyeur. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format
      ginger babbi, small feet, pale feet, sexy feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Martyred Nipple
        File Size : 329.68 MB
        Duration : 00:13:14

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Outdoors Slave Service
          File Size : 218.67 MB
          Duration : 00:04:14
          It's a wonderfully sunny day at Mistress Ava Von Medisin's Femdom Retreat, and I am being served by two of My personal slaves: pink poodle and sit. One is useful as human furniture, holding a glass of cold water for Me. That's his only job: to be still, quiet, and hand Me My drink when I want it. I really don't care if he's bored or his bald head gets sunburned. The other's function is also simple: his tongue is to be My human towel. The day is very warm yet I want to wear My leathers, so I will need a tongue to clean My sweaty armpits and ass. I only need to look at My boy, point to My body part, and issue the command "lick!". I so enjoy My life as a dominant Female using men in any way I want. It is My right and their duty to serve Me as the Goddess that I am.
          ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Anniversary Morning Ruined Orgasm
            File Size : 324.59 MB
            Duration : 00:10:07
            I've been using My "city break slave" for three years now. All along the way he has been pampering Me with wonderful vacation stays and impeccable accommodations. Today is the morning of our 3rd anniversary and he has remained locked in chastity and bound to the bottom of the 2nd floor bedroom stairs for the whole night. Now, in the morning, I have a gift for him: I will drain his plump blue balls via a super unpleasant ruined orgasm. I know how badly he'd wish to be My boyfriend, My lover, or, better still, My husband. Yet, he must learn that he is nothing more than just a slave. A slave with a huge but ugly and repulsive cock. A cock that will never ever enter My Sanctum, as he does not deserve such an honor. So this morning I shall quickly ruin his orgasm by abandon, to help him understand than he's nothing more to Me than a cock I destroy for My pleasure. No matter how painful it is on him, both physically and mentally, he is just a slave and he must accept his place. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with a GoPro camera on a tripod.
            ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - By The Balls Plank Melisande Sin And Maya Sin
              File Size : 1322.67 MB
              Duration : 00:09:02

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ashtray Slave For Lady Iris
                File Size : 230.2 MB
                Duration : 00:08:55
                Lady Iris' house boy is there as her human furniture, carpet and as her ashtray slave. She trains him with an ashtray ball gag as she blows the smoke in his face. He must learn to be useful to his young Goddess at all times.
                queens of kink, ashtray slave, sexy smoker, lady iris noir, ashtray gag, slave training, long latex gloves, latex goddess, gloved smoking, young domme, human ashtray, smoking.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Anal Whore Fucking With A Big Red Strap-On
                  File Size : 52.77 MB
                  Duration : 00:03:51
                  Resolution : 720x404
                  Not so long ago I enjoyed a very pleasant week-end at a Femdom retreat. Every day the slaves were assigned different duties, and the duty of the anal whore was to stay in a place where he would be at Our disposal all the time, with his ass up and ready, his cock locked in a metal chastity cage, and his mouth gagged, so he can't make too much noise when somebody shoves a big strap-on up his ass. Just a hole for the Ladies. Seeing him like this on the stairs, quite feminine in the tight catsuit and high heel boots, I want to make him feel My big red strap-on in his ass. As I'm not the first one to use him today, his ass is already wide open and My strap-on slides in without any real effort. I push My strap-on deeper and deeper inside his ass, making him moan and his chastity clink from the contact with the padlock. I will fuck his ass hard, and he can only adapt and feel pleasure through his ass, after all this is what anal whore are for. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
                  strap-on, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : From Butler To Whipping Boy
                    File Size : 388.18 MB
                    Duration : 00:14:54
                    I am very unhappy with the work My personal butler has done for Me lately. The tasks I have assigned to him are not that difficult, yet this simple-minded male seems incapable of performing them. he is plainly too stupid and useless as My butler, so I should just fire him immediately. The only hope for him is proving he can fulfill the position of "whipping boy" in My business. The test is simple: if he asks for mercy as I beat him, then he shall be immediately fired. My chattel must take every ounce of pain I administer upon his white ass if he wishes to remain in My world. Now it's time to see how badly My ex-butler wants to keep a job in My Femdom empire.
                    ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sexy Tits and Nipple play
                      File Size : 820.72 MB
                      Duration : 00:16:31
                      I was a little horn ball in this clip! Squeezing my firm, sexy tits and playing with my erotic nipples get me SO wet...I can get off pulling and twisting my nipples! And face it: my body is fire! I play around with myself for awhile, then summon my servant to eat my pussy, suck on my nipples and then eat me again to several goddess orgasms!! Very hot, erotic, sexual clip!
                      tits, boobs, nipple, zephy, pussy licking, nipple sucking, boob squeezing, nipple licking, oral sex, pussy worship, boob worship, fitness body, female muscle.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X