• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Talk The Talk
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1112.45 MB
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Anyone can wear panties. Any slutty fuck can even suck a cock. Yawn, not particularly impressive to me these days. But, can you actually talk the talk? Does your sissy fetish go beyond your dick desires? Can you carry a sissy conversation with me? Your training has come, to brainwash your mind into being closer to your goal of 24/7 sissification. I challenge you to watch my FAVOURITE TV show, the whole recent season, and see if you can actually carry a convo about it after. I couldn't give a fuck about your clitty, but discussing the best fashion and lip-synchs in the season sounds way more fun. This is the holy bible of sissification, and why I am so good at it: you'll be getting the ultimate education and irreversibly changing your wiring til there is no turning back for you. Sashay, shantay.
    sissy training, sissy sluts, latex, femdom, domination, sissy sluts, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00183
      File Size : 98.71 MB
      Duration : 00:06:35
      Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00157
        File Size : 138.03 MB
        Duration : 00:05:26

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Perfect Edge
          File Size : 965.16 MB
          Duration : 00:12:51
          ...for the perfect, horny victim. A delicious shiny tease where I reinforce your purpose as my slave, get you close to the brink and deny you, duh. You don't need to cum everyday. You only need to do, exactly as I say.
          edging games, latex, femdom, domination, tease & denial, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Reprogramming Your Mind To Obey
            File Size : 1337.92 MB
            Duration : 00:17:13
            *WEAR HEADPHONES! INTENSE -BRA1NWASH* Try and resist My power. The deeper your go, the better it feels. Under My control, there is no escape. Just endliess bliss Mindless stroking Reprogramming your mind to obey.
            mind fuck, mesmerize, latex, femdom, mesmerize, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Fetish Slowly Petting PVC Lesbian Girls Enjoy 4k Romantic
              File Size : 168.15 MB
              Duration : 00:03:33
              Resolution : 3840x2160

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Corset Conditioning
                File Size : 1108.48 MB
                Duration : 00:06:54
                Captured by the sight of my tightly laced corset, something about this shape drives you wild. Watching how the laces pull in, shaping me into curvy perfection. What an eyeful! Falling under the spell of it, making your cock jump to attention. Thinking about how horny I make you, how easily I can reduce you to a mindless whore, using you up, fucking your mind... your wallet... craving my sadistic torment...over and over...My corset pulls tighter, pulling you down into deep subspace...You would do anything for such a powerful Mistress.
                mesmerize, corset, mind fuck, verbal humiliation, latex, financial domination, brainwash, conditioning, subspace, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : You WILL Eat Your Cum
                  File Size : 304.29 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:25
                  You are going to jerk off your disgusting little dick and eat your cum and you will not object. I don't care if you like doing it, in fact I hope you hate it. You had better eat every last little drop of your cum because if you don't I will tell your wife. I am going to tell her that her husband is a dirty little pervert. That you pay women to humiliate you. You can prevent me from telling her if you jerk off and gobble up every last bit of that nasty cum. I don't care what you want or what you like. You will just obey or I will tell her. For NOW, this will keep me quiet. But who knows for the future, I might want to tell her later one, but you'll have another task to complete that will keep me quiet. You'll do what I want to save your marriage. You do your job and eat all of that cum and I will stay quiet...for now.
                  cei, cum eating instruction, blackmail fantasy, humiliation, latex, verbal humiliation, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, female domination, domination, blackmail, humiliation, verbal, latex, latex dress, cei, cum eating instruction, husband, wife, redhead, Goddess JessiBelle,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bday Spoil Series 2
                    File Size : 595.86 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:49
                    SLAVE GAMES 2018. Learn how to enter and participate, this clip series is a good start. It's my birthday month and I want more! Just as I deserve. I want to see which of you can go above and beyond, who is my BEST pet. Turning the tables on you, making you compete for my attention! And, you know, spend extra because it's my birthday month. Anyone who calls themselves a "slave" or a "good boy" for LatexBarbie will have no problem collecting all these mandatory worship clips. I promise you'll soak up every shiny, spoiled second!
                    goddess worship, femdom, latex, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : No Cumming Just Edging
                      File Size : 989.94 MB
                      Duration : 00:06:01
                      That's what you are going to be doing for Me all weekend - just stroking, no cumming. Sounds so hot, to fall into a horny cycle of edging, binging on clips and brainwashing yourself to become only addicted to Me. There's no way you can say no to Me, and My mesmerizing latex. Watching this clip, over and over, getting right to the edge, and then stopping, f0rcing yourself to stop before you explode, just so just can prolong the orgasm-denial , Such sweet surrender, going deep for Me, all weekend long... Buy these for more edging fun... Evil Edging Edge Game for 3 Days Almost Naked: Edge and Weaken
                      edging games, latex, mesmerize, joi games, femdom pov, edge, weekend, denial, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X