Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Diamondz
    Bulls in the Hood

Due to her rigid Southern upbringing and domineering husband, Dallas has been forbidden to have any contact with black cocks. Years of being denied black penis have backfired bigtime. The beautiful southern belle has her muscular black slave bound to the milking bed. She takes time to admire the superior physical condition of her negro captive. The sheltered southern MILF teases the black penis with an awesome handjob and foot job. Dallas really enjoyed her position of power during the interracial Femdom handjob. Soon the dark dick is pushed past the Point of No Return. The chocolate ERECTION erupted shooting ropes of Sperm one right after the other. The sadistic cum hungry MILF continued stroking the EXTRA sensitive dickhead causing great pain and discomfort for the restrained muscle bound slave. She could care less, there was nothing he could do to free himself.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:33 ` 324 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Taylor May
      Pure Passion

Taylor May grabs the base of your shaft with one hand and slowly jerks it with the other around your sensitive cockhead. Your balls become tense and your entire body becomes stiff as you try to hold out a little longer. Her tongue moves up and around your head carefully, she doesn't want you to cum just yet. When her lips wrap around your hard cock you lose control and shoot your goo across her face while she laps up every last drop.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:22 ` 327 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:06.

Comment

• Cruel Handjob Punishment

Hands suspended from the rafters, naked and exposed for Mistress, she delights in slapping n whipping his erect cock, loving his moans. For encouragement, she alternates with a rough handjob before switching to pulling his balls, until he shoots a massive cumload.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:53 ` 330 Mb

Comment

• Liv Aguilera
          Poolside Pulling

We're relaxing pool side today! Little cutie, Liv Aguilera, came over to give us a little tug. It was a nice day so we decided to just do this **** outside. I'm not gonna lie to y'all, this tug was nice and slow. A sexy little sensual dick tug. Don't get me wrong though, Liv does it good. Add the way she looks up at camera with those cute innocent eyes, you'll be bustin a damn good nut!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:54 ` 351 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:48.

Comment

• Raven Hart
            Spurt Your Seed

Horny milf Raven Hart will stop at nothing to keep herself looking super sexy, and this includes milking the neighbor boy for his warm white seed. The mom believes the cream of young boys will keep her skin revitalized, and Chuck is happy to oblige as he gets his throbbing cock milked and tit fucked before he spurts across her massive boobs.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:22 ` 236 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:16.

Comment

• Dani
              The Burglar

WMV ` 640x480 ` 00:07:59 ` 85 Mb

Comment

• Martine G
                Jerking Off for Pocket Money

WMV ` 720x540 ` 00:07:49 ` 119 Mb

Comment

• A Beach Romance? He Just Wanted Me to Masturbate Him

All men are the same. I thought I could enjoy a wonderful morning romantic date on the beach. I thought he wanted to spend time with me. But suddenly it turned out that he was caress my leg, and then even between my legs. At first it was funny, but then I had the idea that he wants sex and I decided to meet him in the room. There I masturbate him, and he said he would call me. Do you think he will do it?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:37 ` 263 Mb

Comment

• Nadia White
                    Cheer Him Up

Coach Dominick is having a bad season but things turn for the better when the horny cheerleader Nadia decides to cheer him up by making his large cock erupt with warm white semen. She pulls out her massive tits and teases him to no end until her has no choice but to spurt his seed all over himself.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:19 ` 189 Mb

Comment

• Valentina Nappi
                      Prostate Orgasm Explorations

Mistress Valentina knows the way to a slave's heart and that is thru his prostate. Her anal gimp has been begging for an orgasm and knows the only way he is ever allowed them is thru anal stimulation. Valentina uses her magical fingers to fuck his ass while she strokes his hard cock. Just when her gimp thinks he has been thoroughly milked his Mistress shoves a giant plug inside his slvt-hole right where it belongs. He is so horny that she not only milks out one load but makes him cum twice with his prostate getting fucked and massaged just the right way.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:55 ` 704 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X