• Slave treated badly

Starring:

General:
    Name: CRUAMAZ_Slave treated badly
    Format: mp4
    Size: 730.07 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:11:59, 8319 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Ariel got a new, sexy catsuit and she wanted to try it out in action. She ordered her slave to her place and she made him strip down totally, because she couldn't decide which part of him to torture. She grabbed a whip and she started stroking his chest as he was kneeling before her. Then she changed to his back and she loved the way her new catsuit moves with her body.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: WHIPPING
    Keywords: whipping

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 730.07 MB

Comment

• Tramplemania 4

Starring: Ariel

General:
      Name: CSFEM_Tramplemania 4
      Size: 172.06 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:05:43, 3942 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
      Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Tramplemania 4
      This is the final clip of this exciting series. After already thoroughly trampling her carpet for a long time, Mistress Ariel makes her carpet remove her shoes and replace them with some nice strappy high heels with very sharp heels. This will finish him off. She attacks him with her heels and goes from some incredibly brootle leaning back and digging in her heels full weight into his stomach.

She stays there and stays there with her heels sunken deeply as he moans in agony. When Ariel is finally finished with him, she makes him lift his knees to form a chair she can sit on while she rests her shoes on his face and relaxes after her exertion. Trample fans will truly LOVE this series. Ariel is amazing.

Mistress:
      Ariel, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
      Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , BALL ABUSE , FOOT DOMINATION
      Keywords: ariel black , crepe soles , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , dance floor , bare foot , ballbusting , face kicking , face busting , face standing , thongs , ball busting , mistress ariel

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.06 MB

Comment

• KISS MY 24K GOLD ASS

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

General:
        Name: DOMNATION_KISS MY 24K GOLD ASS
        Size: 518.62 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:06:05, 11768 Kbps, 854x480, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Domina Nikki has grown annoyed with her slaves relentless whining and caterwauling, so she decides to shut him up by instructing him to worship her magnificent ass. Dressed in stunning, skin tight gold spandex tights, tube top and matching stilettos, she looks like a million bucks and worth every cent her slave has to his name for such a privilege.

Sadly, this fool still can't keep his mouth shut, so Nikki plants her beautiful ass over his nose and mouth, making it impossible for him to take a breath, let alone make a sound. Because after all, silence is golden HA HA!

Her shiny metallic gold leggings serve to create an air tight seal around his face as she drops her gorgeous derriere full weight on him. He can struggle and flail around all he likes, but his efforts to get away are futile. Nikki is relentless with her slaves silent treatment, and eventually he succumbs to her seductive gold strike.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
        Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BDSM, ASS HUMILIATION.
        Keywords: goddess nikki next, brat princess, ass humiliation, female domination, brat girls, slave punishment, female superiority, ass goddess, slave training, female supremacy, ass worship, bdsm, femdom, ass smothering, domestic servitude.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 518.62 MB

Comment

• AMAZON BOOT DOMINATION

Starring: Lady Towers

General:
          Name: DOMNATION_AMAZON BOOT DOMINATION
          Size: 609.3 MB
          Video: avc1, 00:06:32, 12904 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
          Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lady Towers expects nothing less than clean and shiny leather boots! Certainly, it would be a simple task to let her slaves simply polish them overnight. But in the service of the 6 foot 4 Amazonian Goddess Lady Towers, nothing is simple. She is as cruel as she is beautiful and loves to make every task as challenging as possible for her slaves to prove their devotion.

With an air of arrogance and superiority, she snaps her finger and orders not one, but TWO SLAVES to clean them properly! At 6'4" tall, 220 lbs and wearing a size 16 boot, it literally takes two slaves to clean her boots to her satisfaction. Kneeling in front of her boots, both slaves start moving their heads in unison from left to right and up and down, shining up the leather boots from her heel all the way up to the thighs.

Lady Towers taunts and mocks her slaves, telling them what pitiful weaklings they are. They know she is right and dare not stop licking and cleaning her boots, for fear they will both find those size 16 boots up their asses! OUCH!

Category: AMAZONS
          Related Categories: BDSM, GIANTESS, BOOT DOMINATION, MUSCLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
          Keywords: lady towers, bdsm, boot slave training, female domination, bondage, boot domination, female superiority, discipline, boot humiliation, female supremacy, amazon goddess, slave training, femdom, giantess fantasies, boot licker.

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 609.3 MB

Comment

• Faceslapping contest by two Dommes

Starring:

General:
            Name: EVILWOMAN_Faceslapping contest by two Dommes
            Size: 255.73 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 6000 Kbps, 1918x1080, 23.976 fps
            Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sub needs to guess which Mistress faceslaps him. If he mistakes he get spit straight into his mouth.

Category: FACE SLAPPING
            Related Categories: SPIT FETISH, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SPITTING, GODDESS WORSHIP.
            Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, spitting, faceslapping, slave contest, goddess worship, furs fetish, double domme, fit mistress, double domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 255.73 MB

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Comment

• First I cum, then I ruin you in chastity! Part 1

Starring: Miss Adrastea

General:
              Name: VAR_First I cum, then I ruin y0u in chastity! Part 1
              Size: 476.87 MB
              Video: avc1, 00:08:12, 7917 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Are you feeling needy down there under my soles, my nylon slave? It has been such a long time since I locked you up in chastity. Now you are moaning under my feet with your mouth stuffed with my nylons. Your hands tied up. All needy and greedy for your Mistress to use you a little for her fun. And she will for sure today. First I will make you drool out of your tight cock cage while you hear me cum with my silky nylon soles on your body. Then you will hear me laugh when I make you cum. Ruined in chastity of course.

Category: CHASTITY
              Related Categories: MASTURBATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, CUM IN CHASTITY.
              Keywords: miss adrastea, chastity, masturbation, pantyhose domination, foot domination, slave training, cum in chastity.

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 476.87 MB

Comment

• CBT with electro and dilators

Starring: Alessa Milano,Mistress Tirza

General:
                Name: VAR_CBT with electro and dilators
                Size: 1.35 GB
                Video: avc1, 00:22:22, 8424 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Miss Tirza and I, we make together with our slave a lot of fun. Slave lies sideways on the bed, we start with tape and rope on testicles and tail tie off and pull, then comes dilators to it. We fuck him with our strapon and then comes dildo in the ass and stays there. Light ballbusting is also given, finally we do electro on testicles and cock.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
                Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, ANAL, CBT INSTRUCTION, BALL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION.
                Keywords: missalessamilano, alessamilano, electric, anal, dildo, strapon, double, femdom, domina, dilatoren, cbt, plug, tape.

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.35 GB

Comment

• Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 4

General:
                  Name: AMG_Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 4
                  Format: wmv
                  Size: 792.84 MB
                  Video: WMV3, 00:17:19, 5751 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
                  Audio: Extensible, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Edging Slave of Mean Girl Manor 4

So you have been sitting there, stroking your cock on your knees all day now? Good, I think its hilarious! You have to sit there and watch all the girls from Mean Girl Manor come and go and all you get to do is sit there like a denied little loser who is not allowed to cum. Well, its my turn because I am going to sit here and text my friend and get few selfies in while you suffer over there on your pathetic knees. Why dont you get a good hard look at my boots, I hope imagining getting to kiss my boots doesnt drive you too crazy, haha! In fact, I think its funny that you have a thing for feet and now I am going to take off my boots and let you stare at the feet you can never have, Loser! Now after all this time you are sitting there I am going to be soooo nice to you and give you a cum countdown. But no cumming until I say! And If leave you high and dry, you are just going to be a denied loser that got laughed at all day by us girls and get sent home with blue balls!

Masturbation Instruction, Cum Countdown, Tease and Denial, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction

Girls:
                  Goddess Nina

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
                  Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, TEASE & DENIAL, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION.
                  Keywords: nina elle, kasey, jenn.

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 792.84 MB

Comment

• Doormat

Starring: Mistress Hera

General:
                    Name: BBCHICKS_Doormat
                    Size: 286.43 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:05:37, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
                    Audio: WMA, 285 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 286.43 MB

Comment

• Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 2

Starring: Samantha, Mistress T

General:
                      Name: CSFEM_Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 2
                      Size: 139.57 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:05:47, 3295 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Kiss Ass if You Want to Keep Your Job 2
                      In this continuation of this terrific series, Mistress T tests jack to see how good he will be as human toilet paper. She parts her ass cheeks and orders him to clean her ass with the tip of his tongue. She wants her ass to be spotless. To help him get his tongue in nice and deep, she orders him to turn around and place the back of his head on the desk.

She stands on his thighs in her gorgeous Italian high heels and then sits full weight on his face. She orders him t dig his tongue in nice and deep to clean every spec of her dirty ass. As jack works tirelessly for Mistress T, she turns to Goddess Samantha and says, ""So far I think we'll keep this one, but the testing is not over yet.""

Mistress:
                      Samantha, Goddess
                      T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
                      Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
                      Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , facesitting , cei , face riding , face sitting , smothering , female domination , asshole , pussy worship , samantha , mistress t , face sitting , cuckold , goddess samantha

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 139.57 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X